• Published 11th Feb 2023
  • 411 Views, 34 Comments

large bot small battles - Status L



A [displaced] gundam appears with a retired championship challanger pilot's mind.

  • ...
23
 34
 411

PERSONAL LOG 2

Author's Note:

Sorry there was a skivacation and then i started reading my stacked up manga list.

Start log.

"Hello there mobile here with another vlog and today we are exporing this setlement." I say in a deadpan tone as I look down upon a setlement that seems to have been hit by a plague or something but you dear reader moy wonder how i got here since my last log well it all started when those seven poniespassed my hidingspot somehow without spotting me and I am a 18.5 meter tall robot!

But annyway I followed them to the edge of the forrest and noticed somthing horrifying our foot/hoof-steps did not make anny sound like all the trees I broke that were in my way that forrest seems verry unnatural I am glad that I have left it behind but this settlement is wierd al the inhabitans I can observe seem to have died from exhaustion which makes me wonder what kind of plague this was but that is not my problem it is propebly best to continue moving so lets go!

'Oh it seems I have my music playlists available witch one should I listen to?' I asced myself as I took a step forward but due to the distraction (Hey the openig of {Mobile Suit Leo} Magical Dino is very addictive it does not matter that it is a parody!) I stepped on some unstable ground and it collased under my weight.

After some falling and tubling I finaly landed on my armored croch and got buried under some rocks and dust from the rockslide and then I saw two unicorn foals comming from what looked like a cellar they quikly notice a male pegasus corpse with a pink mane and blue coat and ran ut to them asking him things and prodding him shouting at him I gues he must be their brother looking at the coat of the male foal and mane from the female I tried to get up getting on my hands and nees as I look at them and try to say "Hello sorry about crashing your house in." in a as kind a voice I can manage but they dont seem to hear me propebly due to shok as I continued to stand up completely.

While I tried to make myself as nonthreathening as I could those seven ponies came back andimediadly pointed those items back at me as they prepared their rainbow lazer so I tried to dissuade them from using it. "Hey um lets put the giant lazer away and talk things out? Wait kan you even hear me?" That was the moment I noticed that I had no external speakers and desided that getting away was a good option since I have not yet fully regarged from the previus one and ran the other direction.

End log.


continue log.

So it seems that running away was a indeed good option I even discovered that I have the trans am sistem available and can fly like in the shows when I landed in what seems to be a difrent setlement they have also been plagued by that deadly exhoustion and all the residend ponies have died but it seems there are some books I kan now try and learn their written words.

End log.