• Published 11th Feb 2023
  • 411 Views, 34 Comments

large bot small battles - Status L



A [displaced] gundam appears with a retired championship challanger pilot's mind.

  • ...
23
 34
 411

welcome to... {V2}

Author's Note:

there are not enough gundum stories so i made my own

'Urg why does it feel like I'm not in my own body anymore?' were the first things that came into our protaganist's head as it woke up.

Sitting up it looked around wondering why the trees where so small.

'Uhm since when did I live around bonsai trees? the last thing I remember was that earthquake after I finished modifying my 00 commander that I bought at the convention a a wierdly low price.... Wait I remember that piece of concrete hitting me! How am I alive?' this revelation came as a huge surprise to our machine the shok of witch made it to stand strait up and try to observe its surroundings.

'Okay so I seem to be in a bonsai forest and is that a mace? Wait that is a human sized mace exactly like what I gave to my gunpla, Wait.' It imagined something wierd and looked down at its stabilizers nicknamed feet.'n-no, no what in the grand Bang that should be impossible.' the first thing it tried to disprove its own logical conclusion like any scientist woud do was to try and take of his metal gloves, witch succeeded as he successfully took of his hand witch he swiftly put back on.

"Okay so I have somehow become my customized gunpla and my voice is my human one put through a sinthetizer so I shoud somehow have been in the cockpit this entire time so I must simply look at that correct?" And than it looked at the cockpit and sees something he had been working on an artificial brain.

"Shit what the nuke happened during that earthquake?"

That was when it desided it should look around these parts and pick up its gear.

"Okay so lets see my gunpla's gear is surrounding me so I think i should start with the backpack. witch should be the hardest part I mean how am i supposed to attach it to my back?" then it desired to look at their back and saw that there was a small arm.

'hu wasn't that part to make change its mode from standby to combat and back? oh well it certainly will make this a bit eazy'er right?'

And it did just go right in place without anny problems so they also put the sword in its place on the backpack and with that done looked at the arms shield and put it on as well then it simply took the mace in their other gundaniun grabber nicknamed hand and looked for a path out of the forrest.

'Okay no clear paths witch makes me question how I got here there is clearly no crater but the sun went down in the north right?'
"wait how big am I actually? the info booklet said 19 meters so that means I am gonna have difficulties communicating right? ugh this is going to be so anoying if only I saw a garden wall but no such luck only a endless creepy bonsai forrest but at least there was a tower to I think west I shall go there first."