• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 680 Views, 0 Comments

Project Mechillion - Ronocorian



In a world where changelings fight back, how will the ponies keep up against the oncoming hordes?

  • ...
 0
 680

Chapter Four: The Mysterious Mare.


"Thankyou." Steelwing stated in between deep breaths.

"No sweat." the blue mare said, Steelwing could have sworn he saw a smile at the pun she made.

Steelwing tried to laugh but it came out as a spluttered choke. "I see what you did there" he said, grinning.

"Wasen't bad eh?" she asked.

"Steelwing, how are you feeling?" asked the purple unicorn.

"Fucking fantastic, never better." he stated with a grin on his face.

"Remarkable, even on the brink of death you still have humour in you."

"Its a soldier thing" he returned.

"Well, you've been in here a few days, your friends have been waiting for you to wake up for some time, thanks to you we won the battle, the changelings havent been sighted around Ponyville for some time now."

"That's great" he said, looking at the purple mare. "But you are?" he asked in a intriqued tone.

"Oh goodness, where are my manners!" the mare replied, looking horrified.

"It's ok, i forgive you, we'll call it even for saving my life." he said with a grin,

"Im Twilight, Twilight Sparkle, and this is Rainbow Dash." she stated, pointing at the blue mare.

"Im guessing you get that from your mane. But its nice to meet you both, and thankyou."

"You, Shadowhorn and Ironhoof saved Ponyville, we owe you our thanks" she said to him in a serious tone.

"Bullshit Twilight, you and Rainbow have been working hard to keep me alive. You're going to accept my thanks."

Both ponies visibly were shocked at his argument.

"Oh, and name is Steelwing. Echelon Two Zero. EDF Experimental Weapons Division. Luna's Will." he stated to them.

"Experimental weapons?" Twilight asked.

"Didn't you see the massive mech?" he smiled back at her.

"Yeah, it was super awesome." Rainbow Dash said to him in a serious tone.

"I guess it is, but we were sent here to assist you guys, i did my job, i can die a happy stallion."

"You aren't dying, we owe you too much. Not on my watch" Twilight said.

"Yeah, and you have loads to teach me!" Rainbow Dash jokily said.

"Heh, maybe i will Rainbow, maybe i will, if i make it."

"Really? and of course you're going to make it." Rainbow replied to Steel's comment.

"You know, im not sure this time, i've had some bumps in my 15 years of service in the shadowguar...." "Wait! You're THE Twilight and THE Rainbow Dash?!" Steelwing said, looking visibly shocked.

"You've probally heard of Equestria's best flyer." she said.

"Yes, Yes i have." He finished.