• Published 23rd Jan 2023
  • 424 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Stimulation for Weary Travelers Season 2 - KenDoStudios



Basic Affirmations from ponies you all know and love!

  • ...
2
 5
 424

Rarity - Gems of Life

Greetings, I am Rarity and I can see that you're having a bit of a rough day. I'd like to help you relax and feel better. Why don't you come into my boutique and sit down for a moment?

I understand that things may seem difficult right now, but I want you to know that you have the strength and resilience to overcome any challenges that come your way. Remember, you have been through tough times before and you came out even stronger. Trust in yourself and take things one step at a time. Everything is going to be alright in the end. Really, Its going to be ok my dear, and you are going to be just fine.

Now, let's start with some deep breathing exercises. Just close your eyes and breathe in deeply through your nose, and then exhale slowly through your mouth. Keep doing this for a few minutes and let me know when you're feeling a bit more relaxed.

I can see that you're still feeling a bit troubled. Let me show you a technique I use when I'm feeling stressed. I'll take a soft brush and gently run it over your mane, starting at the top of your head and moving down to the tips. Just focus on the sensation of the brush moving through your mane and the sound of the bristles. It is so calming is it not?

There there, Just relax and let me take care of everything. The sensation will help release any tension you're feeling. Just close your eyes and let yourself be transported to a place of peace and relaxation.

And now we're going to add some light pressure to the scalp, to really help release any knots or tension. Just let me know if the pressure is too much or if you'd like me to adjust anything.

You're doing great darling, just keep breathing and focusing on the sensations. If you're feeling anything other than complete calm, let me know and we'll adjust. You deserve to feel relaxed and at ease, and I'm here to help you achieve that.

A few gentle strokes down the length of your mane. Just let yourself be fully relaxed and at peace. You're doing amazing, and you should feel proud of yourself for taking this time for self care.

Wow, you look so much more relaxed now! You did an amazing job and should be proud of yourself for taking this time for self care. Your mane is looking fantastic too, all the troubles have been brushed away!

And remember, you can always take a moment for yourself whenever you need to. You deserve to feel relaxed and at ease, and there's no shame in seeking help when you need it. Just remember to be kind to yourself and always believe in your abilities.

You have so much potential and are capable of amazing things. Don't let stress or worries hold you back. Embrace your strengths and keep moving forward. I believe in you!

And if you ever need a little pick-me-up, just remember this moment of peace and relaxation. Close your eyes and imagine the sensation of the brush running through your mane and the peace it brought you. You can always find comfort within yourself and I'm always here to help you along the way.

Take a deep breath and let yourself calm down. How do you feel? Refreshed, energized, and ready to tackle anything that comes your way! Keep this feeling with you, and while sitting down keep that energy.

Where you focus your energy, your focus will follow. By focusing on positivity, joy, and self care, you're able to create a more positive and productive mindset.

It's important to remember that self care is sometimes about mental and emotional well-being. Focusing on positive thoughts and practicing gratitude can have a major impact on your overall mood and outlook on life.

So, let's continue to focus on positivity and self care. Whether it's through physical activity, meditation, or simply taking time to reflect on what you're grateful for, let's make sure to prioritize our mental and emotional well-being.

Lets try it. lets say some positive affirmations to ourselves. Repeat after me darling!

  1. I am fine.
  2. Life happens for me, not against me.
  3. I am worthy and deserving of success and abundance.
  4. I am strong and capable of handling anything that comes my way.
  5. I am filled with love, joy, and peace.
  6. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
  7. I choose to focus on the good and see the beauty in every situation.
  8. because of this, I am surrounded by positivity and love.
  9. as I choose not to hate. But to love even to myself.

Marvelous darling give yourself a reward for saying these things!

Because when we focus on positive energy, we attract more positive energy into our lives. And who wouldn't want more positivity and happiness in their life? Keep focusing on the good, and watch as your focus follows and brings even more joy and happiness into your life.

Life is hard darling I know, but don't make it more difficult by believing its to hard for you. Instead., celebrate the small victories as they come and you will feel so much better!

When we focus on the small victories, we shift our mindset from feeling overwhelmed by life's challenges to feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride. And that, in turn, can boost our confidence and motivation to keep pushing forward.

So let's start celebrating those small victories today! Write them down, share them with a friend, or simply take a moment to acknowledge them. It may seem like a small change my dear, but it can have a big impact on your overall well-being and happiness.

And don't forget, darling, it's also important to surround yourself with positive and supportive friends and loved ones. They can provide encouragement and lift you up when you're feeling down.

Well I simply must return to my stitching, I wish you peace in wherever life takes you.

Goodbye, my little pony, and may you ever continue in happiness.