• Published 15th Jan 2023
  • 798 Views, 21 Comments

Boundaries - Wheezyandbreezy



Rainbow Dash and Applejack learn to to respect each other's consent.

  • ...
7
 21
 798

Sleuthset Shimmer

Fluttershy gently led Sunset Shimmer through a section of the school she'd never once set foot in before, the counselor's office. The counselor finished what she was typing and looked up. "Oh Sunset Shimmer! You've never dropped by my office before? How can I help you? Help applying to colleges? Need to take your SAT, ACT, ASVAB?" She saw that the girl's hand was holding another and she tilted her head around her screen to be able to see. "Oh good Lord what is it this time Ms Fluttershy? The door of the bathroom trying to eat you again?"

Sunset raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend, but Fluttershy spoke as if this was completely normal conversation. "Oh no, not today. I was hoping for some information about that camp you sent Applejack to, Camp Chrysalis."

The counselor raised an eyebrow. "You? . . . You're having relationship troubles?"

Sunset smirked. "I dunno Babe. Are we?"

The counselor gawked slack jawed as she looked from the confident popular teenager, to the one who had taken up the majority of her office time for three and a half years. "You! You're with THIS ONE?! But she's a bag of." The counselor stopped suddenly when Sunset flashed her a glare at her attempting to speak ill of her girlfriend. The counselor cleared her throat and straightened up slightly. She gave a sidelong glance at the shy teenager. "Ahem. Well done you."

"But yes. Would you mind us talking to a few of the other people you sent to Camp Chrysalis? We just wanted to reassure Granny Smith about the camp?" Sunset Shimmer said in her friendliest voice.

"Oh bless your heart Sunset! Going out of your way to help an old lady!" The counselor quickly printed out a list of students that she had recommended the camp to. "Here you go! Good luck! And don't be afraid to stop by anytime!"

The couple retreated from the deluge of brown nosing as fast as they politely could. Sunset firmly closed the door behind them and pressed her back to it, panting like she'd just escaped a vicious monster. "You think the door to the school bathroom is going to eat you?" Sunset asked skeptically.

Fluttershy waved her hand dismissively. "Oh no." Her girlfriend sighed with relief. "It's all bathrooms." Sunset stared in confusion. How could the girl who could spank her harder than any other lover she'd ever had, be so scared of so many silly things?

"Okay, so we need to find. . ." She glanced at the list. "Oh! Twag Firler, I know her. She's the one that was always hanging on the arm of that football player." She pondered out loud as they walked towards the football field. "Haven't seen much of them around recently though." They arrived and found the marching band in full uniform finalizing their maneuvers for the next year with the flag twirlers waiting for their cue.

The signal sounded and the flag twirlers came dancing out waving colorful banners that dazzled the eye in the bright spring sunshine. The couple watched in awe as they flung their flags high in the air and deftly caught them, all in perfect unison. All except one. Sunset shrank back in concern as the young woman of her acquaintance, usually so vivacious and full of life, proceeded to stand there, barely moving, an apathetic grimace across her face.

"Twag you're a flag twirler not a flag pole!" The band director shouted, throwing his baton to the ground angrily.

"What's wrong with her?" Fluttershy asked timidly from behind her girlfriend's shoulder.

"I have no idea." The band director said angrily. "She's been like this all semester. Shame really, she used to be team captain, but the way things are going I might have to cut her from the team entirely." The band finished their maneuvers and the couple made their way over to the lethargic girl.

"Hey Twag! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Sunset called out. The color muted girl turned sluggishly to face them, showing her gray sunken eyes as she did so. She grunted in acknowledgement of the two as they neared. "Hey, you went to Camp Chrysalis right?" A bob of the head was the only response. The two lovers glanced at each other for reassurance. "Well we had some questions if you don't mind." The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Uhm. . . What did you actually, uhm, do there?" The pink haired girl asked.

The expressionless face rotated slowly to look at the speaker with the audible sound of two rocks scraping together. "Talked."

Sunset's eyes darted around for a second waiting for any other information. " . . . Talked . . . About? . . ."

For the first time during the conversation the dimmest glow of a light came into the girl's eyes. "Oh, they helped me realize I wasn't actually in love with my boyfriend. I'm really glad I went. I'm much happier now." She trudged away.

The couple turned away. "Could've fooled me." Sunset whispered as they walked back towards the school. The football players came running out to have their turn with the field. "Oh shoot, there's her ex right there! Heisman! Hey Heisman over here!" The lumbering mass of humanity stopped suddenly forcing all of his teammates to have to weave around him like a tree sprung up suddenly in a river.

He strode with his massive legs over to the two girls and Fluttershy cowered behind her girlfriend even more than normal. The young man was head and shoulders taller than either of them and possibly twice as broad. Even Sunset, confident as she was, still felt just a wee bit daunted by the giant. "Hey Sunset." He could see straight over the erect posture of the front girl to the cowering form of the girl behind. "Hi Fluttershy. What's going on?"

Flutteshy cowered even lower. "Hey, sorry to bother you right before practice, but umm we to talk to you about Twag Firler."

The young man's face fell low at the mention of the name. "Oh yeah. Firl my girl." He sighed and saw the last glimpse of the trudging flag twirler disappear into the darkness of the locker rooms. "I thought we had something special, but apparently I was wrong." He kicked the ground with his cleat absentmindedly. "Well, you see uh." He blushed and looked towards his team assembling on the field. "You know with graduation coming up I floated the idea of maybe."

He cleared his throat. "Makin us a permanent thing you know." Fluttershy, who by this time had come out completely from behind her security girlfriend, put her hands to her mouth at his sweet the sentiment was. "Well, she seemed really on about the idea, or at least I thought she was, ya know? But wanted to be sure so she wouldn't break my heart so then she goes to this camp, and apparently they helped her figure out she didn't love me at all."

The towering teenager suddenly developed a catch in his throat. "I just. . . " He had to look away. "I thought she might have been the one, ya know?" He couldn't continue.

Fluttershy wiped a tear from her eye and wrapped her skinny arms around the giant. "That's terrible! You poor thing!" She cooed softly as she stroked her tiny hand over the young man's ridiculously broad back.

Heisman wrapped his tree trunks of arms around the skinny stick and a few tears leaked out from under his helmet. "Thanks Fluttershy. It really means a lot." Sunset had to wipe a tear from her eye, so was so proud of her girlfriend.

"Oi Heisman! You anglin for the three way or what? We got practice to get to!" Came a voice from the team, followed by a peal of laughter.

The giant straightened up and wiped the tears from under his helmet and began amping himself up. "Sorry ladies, gotta go." He charged onto the fields like a runaway train and shoulder checked the player that had shouted so hard that he flew straight through the goalposts.

"And it's good!" Rang out the chorus from the whole team.

Fluttershy couldn't help but giggle at the spectacle, but she squeaked when Sunset swept her into her arms. "That was a beautiful thing you did for that guy Shyshy."

Fluttershy blushed and twiddled her fingers together nervously. "Oh, well, it wasn't anything special. He just looked so sad!" Fluttershy stood and took her girlfriend's hand.

Sunset grinned mischievously. "Well mistress? You never answered their question. Do you want to invite him for a three way?"

Without skipping a beat Fluttershy retorted. "Nah." She produced the riding crop that she always kept tucked into her knee high boot and slapped her girlfriend hard across the ass with. The resulting pop was so loud it echoed off of the bleachers. Sunset let out a rather less than lady like sound and had to stop walking momentarily. "Football players are too delicate. They can't take it like you can." The hot and bothered teen stared after her girlfriend in a horny daze as she walked away.

They interviewed the rest of the people on the list and it was the same story each time. A happy relationship, or at least one full of love, torn apart after one or the other had gone to that camp. "It's like their love is being stolen from them!' Fluttershy suggested.

"Why does this sound familiar?" Sunset pondered. She began fishing through her locker for the book used to communicate across dimensions with Equestria. "I can't help but think this sounds just like. . . Oh no." She found the page in the book she'd been looking for. A fanged maw and a pair of wicked green eyes glared back at her from the book. She seized Fluttershy by the arm and shouted. "QUICK! CALL TWILIGHT!"