• ...
 0
 132

Equestria's Heroes: Part 2

Spiderman was still stood on the roof of the warehouse, along with the F.B.I agents; they explaining the situation to him.

Agent Tumbler explained, “The entire country, maybe even the world is in trouble, Spiderman.” He turned to his partner, who opened up a laptop. The computer showed an image on the screen, “This is the TX10-Super Chip; with it, you could gain access to all the banks and digital currency of the world.”

“Interesting, do you know who commissioned the chip?” Spidey asked.

“A company you’re familiar with, Roxxon.” Tumbler replied.

Now Spiderman was a little confused, “But I thought they were shut down after Phyllis Cloverleaf went to Rykers.”

Tumbler said back, “They were, but her son, Sprout Cloverleaf took back the company; now they’re up and running again. However, just because they’re not criminals anymore; they sure as heck aren’t good people.” Wild Card pulled up another image on the laptop as his partner continued, “We requested that this project be terminated, but they didn’t listen; and we didn’t have the authority to seize the tech.”

Adam raised his eyebrow as he kept listening; Tumbler explained, “Right now, the chip is being finished in a Roxxon lab here in Canterlot City; on the top floor of one of their research buildings. Lots of security, no way to get in unnoticed; unless you can crawl up the side of the wall.”

“You want me to steal the chip?” Adam asked.

The helicopter suddenly started up again, as Tumbler walked back over to it, he explained, “I want you to help us save the planet from a financial meltdown.” He sat back in the passenger seat. “Get the chip to us so we can learn how to neutralize it, in case it falls into the wrong hands; once we’re done, we’ll give it back.”

Before the chopper could take off, Tumbler said one last thing, “One last thing, don’t tell any of your super-friends about this assignment; we need to keep it as confidential as possible.”

Spiderman replied, “Okay, do get anything out of this?”

“Well, we’re told you don’t do this job for profit; but what we can do is get the authorities off your tail, we could have a word with head office.” The propellers started spinning again. “You scratch our back, we’ll scratch yours.”

When the helicopter flew away, all Adam did was wave goodbye; Wild Card got back into his car and drove away as well.


Not long after the little meeting, Wild Card drove to an office building in the middle of the city; this place was known across town as the company called CanterLogic, the business that managed most projects in the city. Run by a man called Stormy Skies; he was friends with the former mayor and had connects to people in high places.

The agent stopped the car outside the building and walked inside to the elevator, the lift took him to the top floor; the office of the CEO.

As Wild Card stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the desk; a man was sitting in the large desk chair, talking to someone on the phone.

“Governor, may I remind you; that when you want to blow up a country, or take out a target, you ask for my permission first.” The man then said, “I gotta go, something’s just come up.”

Stormy Skies turned around in his chair, coming face to face with Wild Card.

“Spiderman swallow the bait.” Stormy’ asked his man.

Wild Card replied, “Like it was a breath of fresh air; just as you predicted Storm King.”

Storm King, the name Stormy Skies had given to himself; the name he uses as the new head of the criminal underworld. When Filthy Rich went back to prison, and the underworld lost faith in the other crime bosses; the criminals of the city turned to Storm King, the new head of organised crime.

The crime boss said back, “Poor Spiderman, can’t get any respect. What a stooge.” Storm King then stood up and walked to his window, as he looked out at the city, he asked, “You make that pick up for me?”

All Wild Card did was put the briefcase he was holding on the table and open it.

“If there’s even one fry missing.” Storm King said, turning around and making some kind of threat.

Inside the briefcase was a fast food meal, burger and fries; but Wild Card replied, “Boss, you know I don’t eat this crud.”

Storm King simply replied, “Good.” He then picked up the burger and began chomping on it.


Meanwhile, across town at the hero HQ, Rainbow Dash was walking into Rarity’s sewing room; the room she used to make the suits for all the heroes. The rainbow haired girl saw Rarity working on something, along with her new assistant.

Appearing next to the fashion girl, was the computer AI person, Coco Pommel.

After the events in Las Pegasus, Fancy Pants made a generous decision; he let Rarity keep Coco, seeing how well they got along.

Rainbow Dash approached her friend with a strange request; he tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Rarity turned around to greet her friend, “Rainbow, darling; what can I do for you?”

The speedster breathed in before replying with, “Rarity, I don’t do this very often, but I’m desperate.” Rarity listened to what she had to say, “I’m getting married in a few days, so I need a wedding dress. So I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I want you to make my dress.”

The only thought that went through Rarity’s head just then, was a rendition of fireworks; she was more than happy to do this for her friend.

“Rainbow Dash, like you even would’ve had to ask; of course I’ll make the dress for you.” The fashion girl replied.

“Great.” Rainbow said back. “However, I would like you to make it, my style if you know what I mean.”

Rarity then said, “I know just the thing.” She then turned to her AI assistant. “What do you think, Coco?”

The AI replied, “We do have some ideas in the records, Rarity.” The three of them smiled at each other, they knew exactly what they needed to do for this.

After about an hour of the three of them working; Rainbow was sitting in a chair, watching Rarity draw some sketches. Rainbow Dash was beginning to get a little bored, she was spinning in her chair and staring at the ceiling.

Rarity was deep in thought, nothing could break her concentration; except Rainbow pithing an idea.

“Hey, why don’t we have some music?”

However, Rarity turned to her friend and replied, “But I need to concentrate.”

Rainbow Dash then flashed a wink at Coco, she knew what to do; the AI pointed at the music box on the other side of the room and it automatically turned on, music began playing. In order to make this situation a bit more entertaining, Rainbow started singing to the music.

(Original)

“Think of your fellow man,

Lend him a helping hand;

Put a little love in your heart.”

However, they got no response from Rarity, she was still drawing; Coco then had a go at it herself.

“You see it's getting late,

Oh, please don't hesitate;

Put a little love in your heart.”

When that still didn’t get the fashion girl up and about, Rainbow and Coco decided to sing together.

“And the world (the world), will be a better place,

And the world (the world), will be a better place;

For you and me.”

“You just wait and see.”

Rarity couldn’t help but smile at them, dancing around; she finally gave in to the temptation to join in. She stood up and started her verse.

“If you want the world to know,

We won't let hatred grow;

Put a little love in your heart.”

Rainbow then took back the song.

“And the world will be a better place,

And the world will be a better place.”

“For you (for you).”

“And me (and me).”

Coco cut in with,

“You just wait and see.”

Rarity sat back down and kept drawing, all while she was still singing.

“You better take a look around,

And if you're looking down;

Put a little love in your heart.”

The Rainbow haired girl started dancing and singing behind her.

“And the world will be a better place;

Oh, the world will be a better place.

For you and me.”

Rarity then showed Rainbow the final sketch of her dress, in her eyes, it actually looked alright; all three of them sang the final bit.

“You just wait and see.”

The three of them began putting the dress together; Rainbow stood in the middle of the room, Rarity and Coco taking measurements and sewing things together. They were all still singing the song.

“Put a little love in your heart.

Put a little love in your heart.

Put a little love in your heart.

Come on and put a little love in your heart.”

When the song ended, Rainbow Dash looked in the mirror at her final wedding dress; it was perfect.


Later that evening, Adam was stood on the roof of the Roxxon building the TX10 was being created in; he looked in through the skylight, he could see the chip. However, it wasn’t alone in there; Sprout Cloverleaf and one of his scientists were putting the finishing touches on the chip.

Spidey muttered to himself, “Can’t grab it until it completed; otherwise it’s useless to the F.B.I.” This would mean, he would have to wait around.

Hours passed by, day turned into evening; Adam was just walking along the roof of the tower, just finding ways to pass the time. He had found himself on the side of the building, when he got a phone call from the comm in his mask.

His wife was on the line, “Hi honey, I was just wondering what time you going to show up tonight.”

Spidey replied with, “Uh..?” he had completely forgotten what she was talking about. “Showing up to what?” he said with doubt in his heart.

“Our concert, the Rainbooms are performing at the youth centre tonight; you are coming, right?” Fluttershy replied.

Adam quickly said in return, “Of course I’m going, sweetheart; do you honestly think that I wouldn’t show up.”

Fluttershy replied, “Great.” She then thought about what she was going to say next. “And, I was thinking, maybe you’d like to come to the centre early and… help out, like you used to.”

Spiderman’s eyes flared, he said to her, “Yeah, that would be great.” Suddenly, a bird flew by him, he looked down and remembered where he was. Adam explained to her, “Wait, I can’t. I’m in the middle of an assignment for Diamond Tiara; she kind of has me…” he looked up to the roof. “..up against a wall here.”

Fluttershy replied, “Okay, but you’re still coming right?”

“Of course, I’ll be there at eight. I love you.” Adam replied.

“I love you too.”

When the call ended, Spiderman crawled back up to the top; he ran across the roof and back to the skylight, he could once again see Sprout and the scientists working. Right up until the worker put the equipment down and began leaving the room.

Adam heard Sprout say, “Okay, it’s done.”

Once everyone had cleared the lab, it was time for Adam to make his move; he lowered himself down on a web-line, until he was right above the chip.

A security guard walked into the room, he shined his torch at where the chip was being held; only to receive a bit of a shock. The chip was gone; and so was Spiderman.

The wall-crawling hero leaped off the roof of the Roxxon building, he had the chip, all that was left was to drop it off to the F.B.I.

After a few minutes of swinging, Spiderman arrived at where he was meant to hand over the chip; he had put it in an envelope, for safe keeping. He climbed down into an alley way, where a smart looking limousine was parked; Spidey was hanging from a web when he knocked on the window of the car.

“Special delivery.”

The back window rolled down, not all the way, only so Spidey could see a pair of eyes staring at him. Adam might have only been able to see the person’s eyes, but they would eyes he recognised; the hero asked, “Where’s Agent Tumbler?”

The man in the limo replied, “Special Agent Tumbler has more important stuff to handle instead of minor pickups.”

“Okay.” Spidey replied.

The limo person then said, “You have the chip?” Spiderman showed him the envelope. The man reached out the window and took the package from the hero, “You’ve done your country proud, Spiderman; thank you for your service, we’ll take it from here.”

The limo window then rolled back up, leaving Adam a little bit confused; he said to the man, “Hey what about the scratching of backs? I did you a solid now I get a…” he mumbled to the rolled up window. The car then pulled away, leaving Spiderman even more confused.

“I thought you were going to tell the world what a great guy I am.” Adam shouted to them.

However, nothing more could be done here; he decided to get to his wife’s concert on time, before she found out what he was up to.


The hero needed to show up in his normal attire, otherwise the girls might get suspicious; he changed out of his costume and walked the rest of the way there. In order for him to get to the youth centre, Adam had to walk past the theatre club; outside the entrance, one of the actor was going over his lines.

The actor said to the man inside, “Tell the director not to interrupt me, I’m rehearsing.”

A voice could be heard from inside, “Well, the director wanted me to tell you, that after your little disappearing act yesterday, he wants to know where you are 24/7.”

“I told you, I had a well-paying gig that allowed me to make a fine donation to this club.” The actor replied.

“Oh yeah, the mystery producer you won’t tell us about.”

The actor then turned to the guy looking at him in the street, Adam got a clear view of the actor’s face; he looked familiar.

The actor said to Adam, “What are you staring at; never seen a real life actor before?”

There was no doubt about it, it was Agent Tumbler; the exact same guy, but he was an actor. It didn’t take long for Adam to piece this together; Tumbler, the chip, the world’s currency.

“I’ve been scammed.” The hero then ran back the other way, ran into a dark alley and changed back into his costume; once he wa changed, he jump up in the air and began swinging into the city.


Spiderman could not believe what had happened, he just handed the key to the world’s currency to a potential threat. He was swinging through the city, trying to find the limo from the ally.

He was muttering to himself, “Limo, limo, gotta find a limo.”

As luck would have it, he found one; a limo was driving past underneath him. He swung down to the car and landed on its roof; however he got a bit of a shock when he looked in through the window.

“Okay listen.” The hero said with might. Only to hear a woman scream; a man and his girlfriend were kissing in the backseat of the limo, and the woman shrieked when she saw Spiderman outside. “I mean, you two make a great couple.” Adam then said, trying to make it less awkward.

Wrong limo, he jumped away and continued to swing around; still not having any luck with his search. It was at this point, Adam needed to remember certain things to look for; that’s when it came to him.

On the door of the limo he was looking for, was a medium sized scratch in the paint; Adam looked a little harder, and that’s when his luck turned around. “Gotcha.” He said aloud.

Inside the limo driving down the street, the passengers were talking; Stormy Skies asked Wild Card, “What do you think is better, becoming one of the richest men in the world, or knowing Spiderman was the idiot who made it happen.”

“Storm King, he could still be a threat.” Wild Card replied, “Once he figures what’s going on, he’ll just find us at the satellite uplink tower.”

The Storm King said back, “Even if he found out, he wouldn’t be able to get past the mini-chopper. Not when the ammo’s real this time; he’s a light-weight.” Little did the two of them know, Spiderman was on the roof of their car, he heard everything.

All Adam said in response was, “We’ll see about that.” With a mighty punch, Spidey smashed through the limo’s skylight, trying to grab Storm King by his neck tie. The two crooks duck out of the way of his reach; Storm King using his cane to swat Adam’s hand away.

“Take care of this.” The crime boss said. Wild Card picked up the shotgun that was on the seat next to him; he aimed it at the skylight and fired. Adam spider-sense warned him of the danger and he dodged the blast.

Spiderman leaped off the car and down into an alleyway, the car stopped in its tracks and followed him down; Adam jumped up and latched onto a wall. He watched the latest crime-lord step out of the vehicle, revealing himself and all his might.

“Nice of you to swing by.” Storm King stated.

Adam replied, “Thanks, will I be fighting any of your henchman, or are they ‘sleeping with the fishes’, as you mobsters say?”

The crime boss just chuckled, “Funny guy huh.” Wild Card walked up behind his boss, and the limo driver got out of the car as well. “Show him what he’s made of.” The two thugs fired pistols at Spiderman, he dodged the shot and shot two web-lines at the guns, and pulled them away.

“Didn’t mommy ever tell you that guns are dangerous?” Adam joked.

Storm King held up his cane, the design was unique; it was made to look like a stick, with a blue crystal at the tip. The mob boss aimed his cane at Spiderman and blasted a lightning bolt at him; Spidey jumped out of the way.

The hero landed on Wild Card and kicked the limo driver away, knocking them both down; Storm King was about blast another bolt, but Adam shot a web at the cane and pulled it out of his hand.

“Hardly seems fair, a human spider against an unarmed man.” Storm King stated.

“Yeah, except you armed is what I don’t want.” Adam replied, shooting a web-line at Storm King’s hands, tying them in webs.

Somehow, the crime-lord just pulled the web apart; he then pulled at the web Spidey was holding and pulled him forward, and then punched him away.

Spiderman muttered, “How did you…?”

“All thanks to the blue stuff.” Storm King replied, referring to energon. Wild Card handed him back his cane, he then fired a lightning blast at the limo, causing it to explode. The limo went up like wild fire, in the commotion, Storm King and his men ran away.

As Adam started picking pieces of car off of him, he looked around to try and find the bad guys; they were gone.

“Fluttershy is going to be so mad.” The hero stated.


The next day, at the HQ, the girls, Spike and Soarin had already heard about what Adam had done; on the news, there was a report about Spiderman stealing the chip.

“Security camera caught the entire theft on tape; Spiderman entered the lab from the skylight and stole the chip from Roxxon. Police Captain Gilda has already issued a warrant for the webbed-hero’s arrest.” The reporter explained. The screen then went black.

“I am so, so, so sorry.” Adam begged.

The only Rainboom to speak was Rainbow Dash, “Save it, web-head.”

Twilight then stepped forward and stated, “I don’t believe this Adam, you looked us right in the eyes and you lied to us.”

“You said you’d keep us in the loop.” Pinkie Pie said, butting in. “Does this look ‘in the loop’ to you?!”

Adam tried to explain, “They told me it was top secret, and that I couldn’t tell anyone. Plus, they said they would help us by getting the police off our backs.”

Sunset then said, “It was a scam, Adam; and you played right into their hands.”

Rarity then said, “And that doesn’t change the fact that you went behind our backs again.”

“Rarity’s right, how can we trust you after this?” Applejack asked.

They all made a good point, why should they trust him; he lied to them and went over their heads, how was he going to get out of this one?

The hero looked over to his wife, however, Fluttershy had nothing to say to him.

Rainbow Dash then said, “It doesn’t matter now does it, we know what you did; I think you should just go.” For the moment, everyone agreed. Adam just nodded his head and walked out the door, before he was out of ear-shot, Rainbow also said, “And don’t bother coming to the wedding either; it wouldn’t be right, right now.”

Spiderman walked away, feeling like he could never return; he’d really done it this time.

He’d lost his only friends.


Meanwhile, at the CanterLogic building, Storm King had gathered his board of director; but in reality, they were actually, what he liked to call ‘dukes’ in his growing crime empire. Storm King emptied a jug of coffee into his mug, then poured some milk in.

He looked around the room, “Anyone else want coffee?” no one answered, because they wanted to get down to business. “Good.” The crime lord stated.

Storm King pointed at a map of the world, mainly the continent that they were in, “The Great Treasury, Manehattan. State Starswirl’s Bank, Fillydelphia. Lotus Casino, Las Pegasus. Think of these vast riches as ATMs, dumping billions into our pockets, once the TX10 super-chip is linked to our satellite; the greatest digital heist in criminal history.”

One of the board members raised their hand, like a student in school, and asked, “When will the chip be operational?”

The crime-lord turned to his board and replied, in a powerful tone, “Tonight.”


Adam was at his apartment, he was on the labtop looking up reports of any criminal activity; if there was even a hint of the Storm King’s location, he wanted to know about it. He knew now that his friends weren’t going to help him, not after he hurt them; so it was up to Adam to stop the Storm King before he robbed the entire world.

While working, Adam looked at the picture he had on the coffee table; it was him, Fluttershy and all their friends, having a day out to Friendship Land. He picked up the picture and stated, “I’m so sorry.” He put the frame down and remembered what was at stake here.

Thinking about it made Adam worry, all of the world’s currency in the hands of a mad man. He didn’t want to think about it, until something came to mind; Agent Tumbler may have been an actor, put he was telling the truth about something. The TX10 is the only one of its kind; and linking up to every online banking system would give off a unique digital signature.

The webbed hero ran a data search, then something pinged up; a map of the city was shown on the screen, and a red dot showed the location of the chip.

“Bingo.” The hero said, with the location, he was going to stop this before it was too late. He ran into his bedroom and changed into his spider-suit; before he left, Adam picked up his phone and called the girls at the HQ.

However, the call went to voicemail, so he left them a message; Adam explained, “Hey girls; I know you don’t want to talk to me after what happened, I get it. Believe it or not, this isn’t the first time me being Spiderman has messed up my friendships. The point is, I’m sending you the location I’m going to, I’m stopping Storm King; if you guys want to help, I’d be glad to fight by your side.”

With that said, Adam hanged up the call and sent them the location; not expecting any kind of response. Spiderman put his mask on and jumped out the window; he began web-swinging to Storm King.


On the roof of a building in the middle of Canterlot City, Wild Card was rewiring a fuse box that was connected to a satellite dish; Storm King walked onto the roof, with a briefcase, he had quite a few men there. The case had a hidden laptop inside, the crime-lord opened it a checked the data; he pulled the TX10 out of his pocket, he then threw it to Wild Card.

“Talk about one big holiday bonus this year.” Wild Card stated.

Storm King replied, “Are you kidding, we could retire on this; and our great grandchildren could retire the moment they finish school.”

Wild Card installed the chip into the fuse box, he had to check the connections before running the system; it wouldn’t take long.

“Not so fast, beardy.”

Storm King and his squad of henchmen turned to see Spiderman land on one of the rotors of the mini-chopper parked on the rooftop. All the goons pulled out handguns, Storm King put down his laptop and stated, “I guess some bugs just don’t know when they’re been squashed.”

The crime-lord aimed his cane at Adam, he fired a bolt of lightning, but jumped out of the way; he landed on one of the crooks, knocking him down. Before the rest of them could open fire, Adam jumped up onto the satellite tower. Spidey blasted a web-net at Storm King, but the crime-lord used a different method; his cane’s head opened wider and fired four ninja-stars.

The blades hooked onto the web-net and pushed it back to Spiderman, trapping him in his own web.

Wild Card closed the fuse box and stated, “Good to go.”

One of the crooks handed Storm King his laptop, he began typing in the code that would activate the download. It looked like he’d won, until something unexpected happened; a blast from the sky knocked the laptop out of the crime-lord’s hand and it smashed.

“Mind if we cut in?”

The criminals and Spiderman looked up and saw them, they saw them all. The Equestria’s Heroes; Spider-Girl, Spiderwoman, Nova, The Dash, Ms Marvel and Iron Heart. Nova fired a low powered beam and cut Adam out of the web; he jumped the tower and joined his team on the roof.

He said to them, “You guys came.”

Dash walked over to him and said, “You owe us, big time for this.”

The heroes all got ready for and fight; Storm King was tired of this, he said to his men, “Mop the floor with these freaks.” With that said, the criminals charged at the heroes, the heroes did the same to them.

Spiderwoman had four guys surrounding her, she channelled the power of her symbiote and released four tentacles from her suit; they grabbed the crooks, lifted them up into the air and slammed them back down. Three of them were knocked out, but one guy got back up; so Applejack finished him by blasted another tentacle out of her arm and sticking him to a wall with symbiote web.

Nova and Dash fought together; Rainbow’ ran fast around the three criminals they had to deal with. She created a small vacuum to pull them together, Soarin then flew above them and slammed down into the middle of the vacuum; the pulse blasted knocked them out and threw them away. Once they were down, Rainbow’ walked up to Soarin and planted a quick kiss on his lips, making him blush a little.

Ms Marvel used her stretchy arm as a lasso and tied the two crooks up; once they couldn’t move, she made her other fist grow and punched them hard, knocking the unconscious.

Spiderman and Spider-Girl shot web-lines to Iron-Heart, she lifted them into the air and allowed them to swing towards Storm King; Twilight shot and impact-web at Wild Card, tying him up, while Adam delivered a powerful kick to Stormy Skies, knocking him down.

Once all the crooks were down, Adam approached his team; he said to them, “”Thank you guys, for following me.”

Before they could talk more, Storm King got back up and ran for the chopper, with the chip; he stated, “Follow this you half-wits.” He raised his cane in the air and smoke began dispersing from his it, clouding the heroes’ sight.

By the time the smoke had cleared, the mini-chopper had flown away; the heroes couldn’t go after it, no one saw what direction it went, the smoke was too thick. Storm King had escaped; they’d failed.


The next day, the fight had already made the news, the hero team was at the HQ watching the reporter explain what had happened.

“Spiderman and his accomplices escaped, but a lot of suspects were taken in for questioning by the police; unfortunately, there is still no sign of the Roxxon super-chip. Police Captain Gilda has declared that the entire CCPD is to find and arrest Spiderman or any of his partners.”

Sunset turned off the monitor, she explained to the team, “This isn’t the end, we’ll find Storm King, put him behind bars and prove that the Equestria’s Heroes are here to help this city.”

Applejack then replied, “She’s right; as long as we work together, we can accomplish anything.”

Adam stood up, with Fluttershy’s hand in his, “Then what are we waiting for?”

Author's Note:

Spiderman Equestria's Hero is back, new chapters won't be up weekly, just keep checking for them.

If you like my stories, make sure to like them and follow me on this site. Great to be back in the game, see around.