• Published 28th Dec 2022
  • 305 Views, 0 Comments

the Midwest and Southern railway story - Jake crosby

  • ...
 0
 305

meeting the mane 6

"What is going on, where are we". Asked a confused Case.

"Are we in Equestria". Yelled a worried Ephraim.

"Ok now clam down and I'll try and explain". Sam said to the engines.

"Yes lets all calm down and think about this reasonably". Mack said to the other engines.

just as Mack finished his sentence 8 large ponies in gold armor stormed up to the group with weapons ready.

"Uh oh". Was all the engines could say as they stared at the pony's.

"Surender or we will take you by force". A large stallion said.

"Yea or what". Replied a very irritated Cass.

"yo-yo-you can talk". Another on of the solders said.

"Yes we can". Replied Porter.

just then the captain of the guard that where there yelled to get princess Twilight and the mane 6.



At twilights castle



"What there are talking trains and an unknown creature"? Twilight asked almost hyperventilating.

"Yes your majesty". Replied the guard.

"Wow that is sooooo cool ill have to though a party". Pinkie pie yelled be fore running off.

"Maybe we should go and see what they want". Applejack said.

"And if they want trouble they will get it". Rainbow dash said in a very confident tone.

"Ok let go and see what they want". Twilight said as she and the mane 6 head for the yard of Ponyville.


Back at the Calhoun city aka Ponyville railyard



Soon the mane 6 arrived at the railyard only to see 10 locomotives talking and an odd humanoid sitting on one of the engine front.

"Hello there my name is princess Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends". Twilight said to the engines and human.

"Howdy ma names Applejack". Applejack said.

"I'm Fluttershy". Fluttershy said almost whispering.

"I'm Rarity pleaser to make your aquatone". Rarity said.

"And I'm Rainbow dash fastest flyer in Equestria". rainbow dash said.

"Um its a pleasurer to meet you". Sam said. "My names Sam morgen I'm the owner of the Midwest and Southern railway and these are my engines. Introduce yourselves".

"Hi my name is Porter the oldest engine on the railway". Porter said with a little pride.

"My name is Joe I'm the forth oldest and Porters younger brother". Joe said.

"I'm Dutch and this is my sister Lady Elgin". Dutch said introducing himself and his sister.

"It's a pleasurer to make your acquittance". Lady Elgin said in her semi snotty voice.

"I'm Case and this is Bulldog". Case said as Bulldog just grunted.

"Why did he just grunt"? Asked twilight.

"Because I've lost my voice". Replied a very squeaky and crack voice as Bulldog spoke.

"Ok moving on, I'm Cass one of the fastest engines on the line". Said a very happy Cass.

"And I'm his brother the names Dakota". Replied the gruff voice of Dakota.

"Hello my name is Mack it is so nice to meet you". Mack said in his usual nice soothing voice.

"And finally I'm Ephraim the strongest engine on the line". Replied a very confident Ephraim.

"So how did you get here". Asked a confused twilight.

"Well". Sam said as he started the story. "We had just finished celebrating the railways 150 year birthday when a bolt of lighting struck down in the railyard and next thing we know we are here".

"Wait 150 years". Yelled twilight.

"Yes". All the engines and Sam replied at once.

after talking and asking questions all day. Twilight said that Sam could stay in a spare room in the castle until princess Celestia and Luna could come down and meet the new arrivals.

"Well good night you lot see you tomorrow". Sam said as he left the engines for the night.

"Good night Sam". Replied the engines as Sam left.

Little did Sam and the engines know that it would be a long time until they returned home.

Author's Note:

In the world of Equestria all the railroads run American 3 ft narrow gauge