• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 393 Views, 10 Comments

Memories Of The Flask - WindigogoGadget



A collection of loosely linked consequences caused by a child wanting to interact with the world.

  • ...
 10
 393

A Paper Burnt Strangely.

We've seen the ponies, how bloodthirsty- can't believe we tried to be friends. Their commanders give them orders and medals, but I know that I've earned mine working recon for the race that we both call friends.

So listen closely, don't you worry, I'm built strong just like we wanted, and I'll survive to send another message just for you.

...But sometimes it happens suddenly, a friend you've known leaves forever in a moment just like the wind. But I can't judge, I know the wars, just like we've read of, are to blame. Though I know you hoped for kindness, I think it's time we both admit, that there are things that just never change, and conflict seems to always be a constant where we go.

When all of this is over, when its time to head back home, I know that we'll all be waiting, sitting around a friendly table. We might remember those who've passed, friends we made- and lost along the way, we'll toast a drink to fallen friends.

So, listen closely little Angel, read the truth here in my words, I'll survive to send another message just for you.