• Published 12th Dec 2022
  • 1,130 Views, 18 Comments

Skyblock - Prince of Cavia



Two pegasi fly through the endless sky and find a strange structure.

  • ...
5
 18
 1,130

4. Destroyer

The two pegasi looked at the pixel art.

"This is a proof. There are more pegasi out there!" said Calm Sky.

"I don't think this is a proof. Maybe you are overthinking this?"

Calm Sky looked at her nametag. "They can read. Maybe if we wrote them, they would answer our questions."

Sweet Cloud looked at the setting sun. "I hope you are right. We are going to get into big trouble once we come back home."

"Don't worry about that. When the builders tell us where the pegasi are, we will go back into town, show them what we found, and become famous."

"It would need to wait until tomorrow. They went away somewhere."

The sun set. Pegasi ate some apples and built two cloud beds next to the generator. They fell asleep quickly.


Calm Sky woke up to the sound of steps. It was still night. She got out of her bed, and checked the source of the sound. She saw the armored builder. I should have prepared something to write on, she thought. She followed the builder.

He went to the pixel art and looked at it for a while. Then, he started to break it. Calm Sky was not going to let him destroy others' work.

"Hey, stop it!" she shouted. No response. She flew towards the builder and poked him with her hoof. She noticed that he felt like he was made out of metal.

The builder turned around and looked at the pegasus. Then he punched her and went back to destroying the pixel art.

Calm Sky fell back. She quickly went back on her hooves, and attempted to attack the builder. She was stopped by a hoof blocking her way.

"Stop it, Sky!" said Sweet Cloud.

"He punched me!"

"Let's get away from here before he gets angry."

“And we should just let him break your art piece?”

"It's not worth fighting. Let's wait for the others to talk to him."

"But…"

Before she could continue, the pegasi heard two loud clicks. Grey builder and the female builder appeared. They looked at the damaged pixel art.

They seemed angered by it . They ran towards the armored builder. The trio stood in place for a short while. Then, the armored builder took a sword and charged towards the gray one. Two hits from the sword, and the gray builder turned into ash, dropping the items he was carrying. Then he reappeared in the tree farm. Armored builder got hit by the female one, and disappeared with a click.

"Coward," said Calm Sky

"Let's get out of here!" shouted Sweet Cloud

"That jerk in armor ran away. They are going to fix this," Calm Sky said, and flew up to gather more cloud material.

Grey builder and female builder looked at the damages, and started rebuilding the pixel art.

Calm Sky brought a part of the cloud down. She took a small fragment, and formed the letter C. Let's try this.

She flew towards the gray builder and poked him in his shoulder. He was not wearing armor, but Calm Sky felt she was touching cold metal. "Excuse me?" she said. The builder turned around and looked at her. She started forming letters out of the cloud. "Can y" was all she managed to make.

Calm Sky heard a click and turned around. She saw the armored builder. She noticed that he was wearing some device on his arm that he didn't have before. It seemed strangely familiar for her, as if it once belonged to her. It had a glowing screen with strange symbols.

Before she could take a better look at it, the gray builder rushed past her to attack the destroyer. Armored builder managed to dodge the attack by flying into the air. This device must be magical, Calm Sky thought. The armored builder once again defeated the gray one, and then started destroying the base. Calm Sky flew away from the fight. What was this device, and how did it allow him to fly?

"We need to run!" shouted Sweet Cloud. This time Calm Sky didn't argue. They both started flying away from the fight.

Calm Sky looked back. The armored destroyer was chasing them. He was fast, and was swinging his sword in the air. She had to do something. "Fly down!" she shouted to Sweet Cloud. The pegasi lowered their attitude. The destroyer was still chasing them, and almost reached Sweet Cloud.

Calm Sky turned around and hit the destroyer at full speed. He fell downwards, started glowing red, and turned into dust. She hoped it hurt him more than the impact hurt her. She managed to stabilize her flight.

"Are you all right?" asked Sweet Cloud.

"Yeah. Lucky they can't go lower than a certain attitude. Let's go back to the town," answered Sky. She looked at the base, in the process of being destroyed. The pegasi started flying towards their town.

Calm Sky heard a thunder striking behind her.