• Published 6th Dec 2022
  • 533 Views, 1 Comments

Mico's Adventure:MLP(Season 1) - Swordfighter125



Mico, a hero of his own universe, unintentionally made his arch-nemesis send everyone to Equestria; now he has to help this world's heroes beat the villains to get back to his world and possibly beat the unbeatable.

  • ...
 1
 533

Mico vs Naeus: Part 1

Featured Characters:Mico Diamondhero, Macoy Diamondhero, Lloyd Diamondhero, Justin Diamondhero, White Entity.

Chapter's Debut: White Entity

Warning:Mild violence on the way!! Atleast not like the original one! - Word by Mico


Several days after Swarm of the Century...

The chapter starts with Mico, who is sitting in a cave near the exit. In front of him was a campfire. He was looking at a picture frame which wasn't shown, and put it back on his saddlebag.

He then picked up a stick on his right side, which was covered in cyan aura, the same as his dagger. he then leaned the stick close to the campfire, setting the end of stick on fire. Mico then proceeds to use his dagger to sharpen the stick while extinguishing the fire naturally. He repeated it again, put the end of the stick close to the fire and sharpen the stick as Macoy and Lloyd arrived, with the former carrying a deer. Mico then stopped what he is doing and slightly tilt his head right to see Macoy gently dropping the deer to the ground in the corner of his eyes.

"Hungry?" Macoy started as Mico put the stick and dagger he's holding to his back. He picked up a few sticks to his right side, which are now sharpened and has a fletching, and handed it over to Macoy. He picked it up and put it in his saddlebag.

"What's next?" He asked again, in which Mico looked over him and said, "We need to go back to the camp."

Mico then stand up while Macoy and JR go out of the cave, with the former saying, "I'll get them ready."

Mico thawed the campfire with Cryokinesis from his glowing horn. He proceeds to approach the slaughtered deer and carried it in his aura as he walked outside, which was the Everfree forest, but is snowy everywhere due to Winter Wrap-Up being near, and most importantly, the time, which was around 7:00 PM when he summoned a random clock. There, he sees a sleigh, 2 timberwolves there with Macoy and JR, the former putting on saddle on a timberwolf mid-way while the latter just sitting in the sleigh waiting.

Mico then put the deer on the sleigh and started tying in with a rope, as Macoy finished putting on the saddle on one of the timberwolves and asked to Mico, "Need help?"

However, Mico did not respond and instead continues tying the deer, Macoy then go besides the sleigh while holding some sort of marble. He was so focused on it that he got surprised when Mico appeared behind him, who finally finished tying the deer.

"Ready?" Macoy nodded as he sits on the sleigh besides JR, who said, "Finally!!", Mico goes into the back of the sleigh while holding on the wooden bar with ropes connected to timberwolves' saddles. "HAA!"

The timberwolves ran in response to Mico, pulling the sleigh that the siblings riding. Passing many trees and swerving around to avoid obstacles, as the timberwolves ran with the sleigh, Macoy said, "JR, why did your cutie mark takes so long to appear!"

"I don't know, maybe because it is delayed." JR responded as he looked at the screen with an irritated look, breaking the 4th wall. "However, I always have my hopes up that they will appear someday. Right?"

Anyways a moment later, they suddenly heard a laughter that sounded familiar, "Hear that?", JR asked.

"Yes." Mico responded.

"Is it her?" Macoy followed, in which Mico responded by halting the timberwolves from running, stopping them from running and the sleigh from moving and saying, "It is her."

"Our camp is not far." Macoy repeatedly look between Mico and the alicorn ahead them, "HAA!" Mico yelled, causing the timberwolves to run while Macoy tumble, "Not again."

"Get Ready." Mico informed.

The alicorn responded by flying towards them, which revealed herself to be Nightmare Moon, she landed on the sleigh, summoned a purple spectral sword and slammed it on Mico, but was blocked by his blue spectral shield. She was trying to break it, but was pushed by Mico aside with little effort.

He turned to his right, along with Macoy and JR, with the latter saying, "Huh? I thought she was gone?"

"Maybe it was White Entity morphing into that... pony?" Macoy added. "She wouldn't give up that easy, would she?"

The timberwolves continue to swerve and maneuver around trees, rocks and other animals, as Mico said, "She never does. Stay alert." As the 2 timberwolves jumped on a pile of rocks with the sleigh destroying it, and passing a fallen tree on 2 rocks, Macoy exclaimed...

"There she is!"

They saw Nightmare Moon flying around them and towards Mico, who punches him and slammed him on the ground beneath them by his throat. "Brother!!" Macoy and JR shouted as the former held Mico's right hoof to help him, but was futile, his head and upper body sliding on the snowy ground, but the timberwolves and the sleigh still move at normal speed.

Mico then punched her in the face, making her groan as Macoy yelled, "Let go of him!" he hurled Nightmare away while Mico let go of her hoof, escaping from her once again.

Mico grabbed his younger brother's hoof and stood up, "Got you!" the latter said as he sit back to his seat. "HAA!" JR yelled, instead of Mico himself, making the 2 timberwolves running pace and the sleigh slightly faster. "We've gotta get away from her!" Macoy exclaimed, much to Mico and JR groaning in annoyance, "We are trying!" Both of Macoy's brothers blurt out as they all go down on a low hill, but when they turned to right direction-

"Up there!! What's she-?" Macoy questioned before Nightmare cuts down one of the trees she's standing on and flies away, causing it to fall down. "LOOK OUT!" He yelled, expecting it to hit him, Mico and JR, but instead stopped due to the rock beside the tree blocking it, and so they keep moving.

However, more trees are being cut down by Nightmare Moon, in which JR also yelled, "The trees! They're coming down!" As he yelled that, Nightmare Moon flies towards them, but doesn't hit them.

While the trees did not hit or harmed them, JR sighed in disappointment due to them part of his job to protect nature, just as they continued their way to their camp. "That was too close..." Macoy sighed, while the timberwolves leaped from a log, which mysteriously got shattered.

However, before they enter the woods, Nightmare Moon flies around them again, much to Macoy's dismay and saying: "She's coming around again!" He, JR and Mico are looking at where she was before Macoy got knocked down by her. "M̸͉̲̟͔̎̔ä̴̙̙̥̖̫̣́̌͠ć̶̭̪́́̀͐͝o̷͈̦̔̍͋̐̔y̶̯̺̣͇̹͚̾̀̆̐̿̀͛!̶̱̲͉̲̟͉̮̬̀̈́̿̐!̶̫̮̟̥͓̙̮͍̼́̃̔̾̾͒" Mico yelled in a glitchy voice as he and JR tried to save his younger brother from losing his grip on the sleigh, but Nightmare charged and elbow choked the former, preventing Mico and JR from saving Macoy.

"We do not wish to fight you!" Mico fought back, elbowing the alicorn to force her to stop, after doing it for 3 times, he finally made her let go. "Brother!" Macoy yelled, sliding on the snow. But before he was abandoned, Mico grabbed him in his Psychokinesis and put him back to the sleigh and sit back, just as the former said, "I got you bro!"

Just as Macoy was back to his sit, JR celebrated, "Ha! She's gone! Isn't she?!"

"Really? No... Now hold tight, we are close to the camp!" Mico exclaimed, with the 2 timberwolves did a U-turn with the sleigh. However, she is back, once again flew around and onto Mico, "Oh no..." Macoy cursed.

Nightmare Moon landed on the left timberwolf and jumped into the sleigh, with JR stating, "Moony we're not your enem-" He was cut off when she pushed him and Macoy aside.

"Nightmare, WAIT!" Mico reasoned, before Nightmare summoned a purple spectral sword and thrust it on Mico. Fortunately, he caught the tip of the sword, but with some struggles as Nightmare Moon angrily tries to pushed the sword to stab him. But before she could do so, Mico elbowed her and used the sword in his advantage, she held both Mico's right elbow and sort of tried to push him.

"Please don't make me do this!" Nightmare Moon looked behind her and was shocked to see Macoy, holding a bow and arrow pointed at her.

Mico smirked, as he used this in his advantage. While she was distracted, he knocked her back, causing her to fall beside Macoy and stabbed the purple spectral sword below the snowy ground. He pulled it out and stabbed it again, this time the force was twice the first one, Nightmare Moon tried to stand up, but it was too late as it flings her to the air, "RRAAGH!"

She flapped her wings mid-air, but wasn't aware that there is a branch behind her, which cause her to fall upon hitting her back on it. While descending, a cyan colored aura surrounds her, when it disappears, it wasn't actually Nightmare Moon, but a different pony.

Said pony was a white alicorn, but unlike Princess Celestia, she had cyan pupils, and her mane was slightly flowing and glowing, with the color being cyan, yellow, light blue and crimson. Other features of the pony are not visible due to how dark it is.

The alicorn hold her left shoulder and tried to stand up, but due to how much pain that Mico inflicted on her, all she could only do was kneel. As Mico, JR and Macoy riding the sleigh passed by her, she groaned in pain before yelling.

"Ḿ̵͕̮̳̥͐̑͂̕ͅI̶̡̺̥͙̖̺̗̻̫͑̀͛̓͐̿̄̅̀̒̌̕͜͜͠͝C̵̢̖̺̳̼̣̺͆̈́̾̇͌͋͌͆́̌́̾̚͝͠O̵͔̜̩͔̥̙̘̒̎͜ͅ!̵̡̫̬̦̻̪͔̯̖̮̻͎̝̦̊̆̀̿̂͐̎̆̌͒͐̏͒̔͆͆͘͜ͅͅ!̸̪̀̀̂͂̀̽̒̉͂̒̎̑͑̚͝ͅͅ!̶̨̨̭̺͍͇͕̳̲̫̳̰̌͛̎̏̍̋̊̈͑̀̉̀͜͝"

Mico, along with JR and Macoy, looked behind to see the white pony, "Hahahahahaha, looks like we made her mad." Mico glared at JR(who said it), causing the latter to gulp. They looked behind again to see a snowstorm happening, with some of the trees and rocks falling, with Mico looking around. "HAA! FASTER!"

"Hurry hurry hurry hurry..." JR exclaimed, as the 2 timberwolves ran and pulled the sleigh faster. Thankfully the falling trees and rocks doesn't hit them, eventually they made it to a cave while Mico prevented the sleigh from sliding further.

"We're finally in the camp. We made it." Macoy said.

"Let us go home." Mico added.

JR then said something to the timberwolves in a different language, in which they respond by walking deep in the cave, in which there is a hole that leads to the other side, while JR laughed, "Woohoo! We made her mad!"

"Yeah yeah. But she will literally kill us! No holding back!" Macoy exclaimed with a bit of panic, as the 3 brothers exited the cave, revealing the snowy Everfree Forest to be the same, only that it wasn't affected by the recent snowstorm and it was the other side.

"I unintentionally send all of us in a new world. We have no choice but the fight them when they do." Mico said, both the timberwolves and the sleigh turning to right direction. As they are traveling via the sleigh, they are talking about few things.

"I guess they are extra prepared for world domination and ready to do that. Had you not decided to delay the inevitable, we wouldn't be here..." JR said with a neutral look.

"I know, but he literally had dark crystals. Now that we're here, we can develop our potencial and be ready for what Black Entity will throw at us." Mico said as they go to the left direction, in which it leads the timberwolves and the 3 siblings to their temporary home as Mico stomped his back hooves beneath the snow, causing the sleigh and the 2 timberwolves to skid to a halt.

Their temporary home, as I call it, is the camp they're talking about while making their way here, which is a cabin, with it being surrounded by trees, logs, bushes and many more. In addition to previous ones, the cabin has a bunch of snow on the roof, which also covered the objects around it. Lastly, both Justin and Lloyd are in front of the cabin, the former not wearing his robe and is sitting on a wooden rocking chair while the latter is sitting on a log, staring at a campfire while holding marshmallows near the campfire.


(this is what the cabin looks like and the trees, rocks and other things surrounding it, except for the fence)

As the sleigh came to a stop, the 3 siblings get off the sleigh, as Macoy approached the 2 timberwolves with Mico. The timberwolf on the left is gawking on the timberwolf on the right, but then tilted its head to Macoy's direction when he grasp on its chest, and start removing the saddle off on it, with him saying, "I got it boy."

As Macoy started removing the saddle, Mico turns away and starts walking to close the fence surrounding them and the cabin, with Macoy carrying the deer he hunted and gently place it on the ground while being followed by JR and 2 timberwolves, the latter no longer wearing saddles, "That's what I allow! Understood?" JR commanded.

"Yeah.. I know. Now go on.." Macoy responded to JR then the timberwolves, the latter then approached the deer on the ground.


As the timberwolves approached the lifeless deer-

The scene was cut into Mico already approaching the cabin's door, behind him was his 4 siblings. He opened the door, making a creaking sound and stepped inside, followed by Lloyd, Macoy, JR and Justin.

Mico then put down his saddlebag and stone sword on the table beside his bed and under it respectively, just as his 3 brothers made their way in exploring the cabin and doing all sort of things. These activities ranges from Macoy putting down his bow, whip and saddlebag as well to JR tossing a slice of meat into the window, in which one of the timberwolves caught it with its jaws. Additionally, Justin lit up a random unlit candle, giving a green glow in the cabin, and Lloyd enjoying the view outside, with 3 snakes, 1 curled lightly in his neck, with the other 2 in each of his side, on the window.

As the other ponies are doing the activities they need to do, Mico pressed the top of one of the candles in his table, extinguishing the fire and causing the light in the shed to dim a little bit, with Justin saying, "Alright brother... Good night then." Just as he said that, his younger brother laid back in the bed and close his eyes, preparing to sleep.

Author's Note:

Well, this is the end of chapter. That's it, but there will be more to come, and the next one will be in July👍

Also, tomorrow Mico's profile will be posted in my blog post:coolphoto:

Edit:This chapter is based off from God of War Ragnarok, its intro

Next Chapter is Mico vs Naeus: Part 2