• Published 21st Nov 2022
  • 950 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Sonic Lost World - Starlight Fan



Twilight and her friends are all shocked to find out another world exists in the sky, they make it their job to explore the world known as the Lost Hex, little did they know that they’d run into a blue hedgehog.

  • ...
5
 4
 950

Prologue: Finding a new planet

Currently Twilight was on the balcony testing out some sort of telescope and looking into it in the middle of the day, which was kinda odd to be doing such a thing.

Soon Starlight walked out with a curious grin, “Hey Twilight. What’s going on?”

“Oh hi Starlight.” Twilight smiled back, “I’m just using this new telescope I invented. I also cast a spell on it so the sun won’t burn my eyes.”

“Cool. How does it work?” Starlight asked in awe.

“Well it works like a normal telescope, but you can also zoom in on the sky a bit if you want to see the clouds more closely.” Twilight explained before using a sort of wind up tool to zoom the telescope when her eyes widened on a certain sight.

“What is it Twilight?” Starlight asked curiously.

“Starlight. Take a look at this. I think I just found something incredible.” Twilight smiled enthusiastically before pushing Starlight towards the telescope and once she looked at it, she was agape at the new sight.

It was a hexagonal planet in a circle, Starlight’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates, she did not expect to find this.

“Whoa… is this…” Starlight began to ask before Twilight smiled, “The Lost Hex. I know! I thought it was just a myth! This is too perfect of an opportunity to waste, we have to tell Celestia and the others about this immediately.”


Meanwhile in the sky, a circular mobile machine was flying in the air, a claw carrying some sort of containment machine. It turned out to be the infamous evil scientist Dr. Eggman with his two robots a red circular one known as Orbot and a yellow cubed one known as Cubot.

A plane In the sky was chasing them as well, driven by a two tailed orange fox named Tails and on the wings, a blue spiky haired hedgehog named Sonic.

“Drop those critters Eggman!” Sonic commanded furiously as they flew near his egg mobile but Eggman sped up and soon used a remote to drop the animals in the capsule.

“If you insist.” Eggman smirks teasingly as Sonic and Tails gasp in shock.

“Whoa! That’s harsh!” Tails notes before Sonic uses a spin jump and tries to grab the capsule but he misses and begins hurtling through the sky before Tails flies nearby, catching him in the wings.

“We’ll have to swing back around for it.” Tails tells the hedgehog which Eggman unfortunately overheard.

“Predictable.” Eggman rolls his eyes.

“Very.” Orbot flies in front of the scientist and soon Cubot does the same, “He must really love those guys.”

Eggman then shoved them out of the way and soon took out a laser and blasts the plane’s wings causing it to spin around.

“Hold onnnnnn!” Tails cries out before they fly through the clouds and see the same planet Twilight and Starlight saw earlier.

“Whoa. What’s that in the clouds?” Sonic asked in shock and awe.

“That must be the Lost Hex.” Tails explains in equal amounts of shock, “Cool.”

“Uh, I think this is more of a time for landing and not looking.” Sonic tells the young fox.

“Alright. I can land us, but it’s gonna be bumpy.” Tails nods sternly before getting the plane to fly downwards.


We then see Twilight, Starlight, Spike, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash in the throne room of Canterlot castle with Celestia and Luna looking shocked at what Twilight just said.

“The Lost Hex? We have heard rumors of it, but never would we have imagined it would be real.” Celestia said with widened eyes.

“Neither would I. I thought it was just some filly’s tale.” Applejack admitted to her friends.

“Well, I saw it through my telescope.” Twilight told the Sun Princess, “It was most definitely real.”

“I can testify. I saw it too.” Starlight added helpfully.

“If this Lost Hex is truly real than it is certainly a phenomenon. It is said to have great sights and strange creatures, however, I am not sure me and Celestia can see it for ourselves.” Luna admitted, “We would wish to know what it has to offer so we could keep an eye out for it.”

“That certainly would be nice.” Rarity hums in thought.

“What if I explore it? Maybe I could see how this planet is.” Twilight smiled in determination, “Maybe I can befriend any inhabitants that might live there, it might be beneficial for Equestria.”

“I suppose it would be helpful, but are you sure you are willing to go? There could be danger.” Celestia told the alicorn.

“Well given what I saw. It hardly looks dangerous, and even so, I can handle it.” Twilight nodded firmly.

“Hold up.” Starlight told her friend, “If you’re going to the Lost Hex, so am I.”

“What?!” Everyone in the room said in shock.

“Do you really think I’m gonna let you go into an uncharted world by yourself?” Starlight asked with a smirk, “You’ll need somepony there with you, plus I can levitate with magic, so getting there shouldn’t be too hard.”

“Okay, I can see that. Does anypony else want to come?” Twilight asked curiously.

“Well… I’m not sure how long you’ll be gone, so somepony’s gotta take care of the school and I guess I should do that.” Applejack admits.

“I agree with Applejack. Perhaps another time.” Rarity affirms.

“I’d totally be down for it buuuuuuut these two have a point and I really don’t feel like riding on somepony’s back to a planet in the sky.” Pinkie Pie shrugs bashfully.

“Well I’m in. No way am I letting my closest friends leave to another planet without me.” Spike said firmly.

“And I’m totally down for seeing new sights, it would be so awesome.” Rainbow Dash smiles with bright eyes.

“Well… it does sound bold…” Fluttershy says nervously before smiling, “But I won’t lie. It certainly intrigues me. I’m in.”

“Awesome.” Twilight smiles, “With all five of us being able to fly in some way, the trip shouldn’t be too hard.”

“Be careful out there Twilight.” Celestia told the younger princess, “I have faith that you will be safe out there but it is still a risk.”

“I will.” Twilight nods reassuringly before turning to Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie, “You three keep the school running well.”

“Don’t worry Twilight! We won’t let you down.” Pinkie Pie salutes with a firm smile.

“I’m counting on it.” Twilight told her genuinely before turning to Starlight, Spike, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash, “Are you all ready to go?”

All four gave her nods of approval causing Twilight to smile, “Alright then. Let’s fly.”

Soon all five of them began flying outside the castle and to the skies where the distance between them and the Lost Hex began to grow nearer and nearer as they headed there. Twilight didn’t know why, but she had a feeling this would be a big journey.