• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 878 Views, 11 Comments

Shell Shocks: Allspark Beyond - Dinomite123



Mikey quits the team and travels to a dimension and became a star. But then he begins a new journey that involves ninjitsu and Autobots!

  • ...
4
 11
 878

Remember who you are

That night outside an event center, Mikey and Napoleon were running out of the building with his lawyer, James because they wanted to get out right away before the fans could even chase them. Luckily they made into the limo right when a mob of screaming fans busted out the door.

"Go, Go, Go!" Mikey shouted as the driver started the vehicle and speeded off.

"We should really need get one heck of a group of security next time." Napoleon panted.

"Yeah, to keep them "sealed" up. Am I right?" Mikey joked.

The four men laughed as the limo drove off through out the streets.

The next day up in Mikey's mansion, Mikey was in his room admiring so much of this talent, his music, and his albums.

"Man, this is the life. I'm admiring so many fans that I'm becoming the biggest booyaka-star ever!"

The Napoleon came in.

"Hey, Mikey, whataya say we take a course for Kung-Fu Slamming Critters?" He asked.

"Sure thing, man. I'll be right down."

As he went downstairs, Mikey continued to look around his room.

"I'm living the best life in Animania City. I'm even living the life like Michael Jackson did." He said, joyfully.

"So this is where you been hanging around?" Said a voice.

Mikey turned around to see Splinter in front of him.

"Father?"

Mikey ran over to him and hugged him.

"Papa, haven't seen you since you appeared to me to give advice to me to...you know."

"Yes, I also noticed you have a big scar on your face." Splinter said.

"It was from my last battle, curtesy of Jagwar. And you weren't even there, Sensei." Mikey said, feeling a bit down. "You didn't see what those sons and students of yours did to me. You didn't see the bitterness they brought against me."

"I see, and do to your sadness you already found happiness."

Splinter looked around Mikey's room and saw his music albums and awards he got.

"I see you have become quite famous in this world." He smiled.

"Yeah, it's great! I get to do these awesome shows, all the pizza I could want, and no one sees me as a freak!" Mikey told his father. "Plus, I can fit in with the critters here in Animania and I don't need to live in the shadows anymore.."

"Yes, but you still have pride left in you." Splinter said, sternly.

"What?"

"Michelangelo, it's great that you have a talent of music and that you've learn your new abilities. But your pride is also corrupting you from your true destiny. You must use your abilities for responsibility and more importantly you should approach your accomplishments with humility."

"But Sensei, I don't know if I can take that much pressure on being a ninja." Mikey said.

"But what do you think your family thinks?" Splinter asked.

"They would care less."

"And why is that?"

"Because they totally abandoned me! Jagwar challenged me to a rematch and they wouldn't help me train! Not only that, but they actually wanted Jagwar to beat the shell out of me! And if that wasn't bad enough, Jagwar had his priest lady take away the safty spell so he could kill me! So I lost my championship title, I got this!" Mikey exclaimed, pointing at his scar. "and I almost died!"

"Yes, I suppose loosing a championship title is worth leaving your family!" Splinter sighed.

"It's not just that. They've always treated me like a goofball! Like I'm always wrong, no matter how many times I've been proven right. They think I don't have feelings! Well it doesn't matter now." Mikey sat down on his bed feeling depressed.

"But, did they not apologized?"

Mikey was speechless.

"Michelangelo, you may goof around and make mistakes, but you are the heart of the family. You are wise and loyal. And that's what's always been in your heart. " Splinter said as he sat with his son.

"I don't know, but why'd you come to see me? And why are you telling me all this?"

"My son. I'm telling you this because I love you and I don't you heading to the wrong path."

"How am I headed to the path? I found my true talent...singing. And everybody loves me and my music. How is that the wrong path?"

"Fame and pride is the path of the wrong soul. And the right and correct path is doing what is right."

Then he remembered what he thought about when he moved to New York.

"You know what, Michelangelo, when first moved to New York I thought about the same thing." He said. "I once thought about fame and fortune. Until I realized I needed to find a way to protect humanity. Which is why I trained you all and chose to fight for my family."

"But how can I go back to the original me? I'm not who I use to be." Mikey sighed.

"Michelangelo, leaving your family wasn't the right decision either." Splinter said. "What are your bothers supposed to do without you? And how can they accomplish anything without you."

"They still got the girls and Blade. I'm sure they can do great without me in the way."

"But, what do you think your family thinks about you being a superstar?"

"They could care less." Mikey answered.

"And why do you think that?" Splinter asked.

"Because after the way they treated me and after the annoyance of my championship, they
wouldn't even care about me being popular."

Splinter put his hand on his son's shoulder. "Perhaps you should listen to your heart. It must’ve been months now."

"I don't know, Master Splinter. I don't I'll have enough perseverance to go back to being a ninja. And I'm not ready to go back to them."

Mikey didn't know wether to follow this father's advice. He's just struggling to choose which side to switch to.

"But I also came here to tell you this. You must be ready Michelangelo, for a great challenge awaits ahead of you. One you cannot do alone."

Mikey was shocked to hear that and then turned to where Splinter was sitting close to him and saw that he vanished.

"Should I really go back to where I was?" Mikey thought, looking at the rack where his old nunchuck's are.

Later in the living room, Mikey and Napoleon were playing the video game that he requested with their avatars. They were both struggling to win. Ice Cream Kitty was watching too.

"Gotcha, Crocodile!" Mikey grinned.

"Oh, you did not. You missed." Napoleon teased.

"Then why'd you fall down the cell?"

"It doesn't matter, I'm a grandmaster."

Until suddenly, Napoleon wins the final round of the game as two on the screen appear saying "Knock out!"

"Oh yeah, I win, I win! Guess who's the new master of the video game now...ME!" He jumped on the couch in victory.

He then turned to see Mikey with a sad face.

"Oh come on, Mike. Just cause I beat you doesn't mean you have to have a long face for it."

Mikey didn't respond. Napoleon realized there was something wrong.

"Hey, you okay man?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, Yeah. It's just, have you ever thought about turning back to something that you were once been?"

"Um, I've been thinking about the frog tribe for a long time. Especially my girlfriend. Why?"

"It's been months since I left the team and I don't if I should go back." Mikey said, feeling down. "What do you think, Ice Cream Kitty?"

Ice Cream Kitty only meowed.

"Dude, since when did that come into your head? It's been so long now."

"I know, but it's just...when I first started this career, it all felt like it was everything was gonna be okay. But after a long time, it just suddenly comes back. I mean, I thought being a superstar would make me feel better and have confidence in myself."

"You did show yourself confidence."

"Yeah, but was quitting ninjitsu the right choice? Should I continue my music career?"

"I don't know, dude. That is a tough road of decision." Napoleon said.

Then Mikey's phone rang and he picked it up.
"Hello?"


"Nunchucku Mike, just so you'll know. We been planning a world tour for you for weeks. And it comes to my attention that you have officially been selected to more then 20 countries the worldwide."

Mikey's eyes started to beam.

"My first...world tour? More than 20 countries? That is....AWESOME!" Mikey shouted in rejoice as he and Napoleon started jumping on the couch with excitement.

"Next week we be escorting you to your own private jet. And will be do a traveling around the world countries." The guy on the phone said.

That made Mikey and Napoleon even more pumped up with excitement. Until Mikey paused and remembered the words that Splinter had told him. "Remember who you are." But Mikey just ignored it.

"Ahem. Make sure security is on our side at the airport." He ordered.

As the caller agreed, he hang up.

"I can't believe it, after all these months I've been performing for months in the same state in this world. And now I'm going a world tour for the first time."

"Aw, dude, you're gonna be a star!"

"Let's watch some TV."

As he pressed the power button on the remote, they saw something on TV that was none other than a commercial of Mikey's new world concert tour.

"Prepare your yourselves, the wait is finally over, the greatest, most talented, and most staggering...Nunchucku Mike! Traveling to more than twenty countries in the worldwide. Get tickets now at NunchuckuMikeLive.com"

The two mutants eyes widened as they saw the most extraordinary thing that has ever happed today.

"I don't believe it...I have... my own CONCERT COMMERCIAL!"

The two began to jump on the couch, almost knocking down the bowl that Ice Cream Kitty was sitting in.

"THIS IS EPIC!"

One week later, the limo drove through a small airport, at last they arrived at the spot where Mikey's private jet is. The jet was neon orange and pale white and have Japanese letter on it.

Mikey eyes started to sparkle as he saw his brand new shining private jet.

"Why, hello beauty."

They got out to meet with a fox escorter.

"Nunchucku Mike, it with pleasure to finally meet you." He said as shared his hand wildly. "Now let me escort you inside the plane."

They followed him into the jet to see a marvelous indoors. There were a few seats, and a sideways sofa. There was also a little table and a stand with a plasma TV on the top. It was like a flying RV in here.

"Whoa, Momma, this flying cruiser has everything." Mikey beamed.

"Now, let me take you to your room."

The fox leaded them into the room where Mikey will sleep in. It had a bed with an orange sheet and blanket. It had Mikey's initials and face in it. and there was also an orange lava lamp.

"You sure know how to make my day." Mikey said with a smile.

"Now Napoleon, let's take you to your room."

As they left, Mikey lunged onto the soft bed and enjoyed the comfiness. He was happy, until he remember what Splinter told him importantly.

"Remember who you are."

The voice of his father and sensei kept repeating in his head. The turtle felt depressed and confused, should he really return to his true ninja form?

Meanwhile in Animania City, the team who escaped from Schwartz' lab are now running for their lives. They had high hopes that none of Schwartz troops are out in the city for the search.

"I really hope you picked the right place, because Schwartz' troops could be out on the streets." Melissa said.

"Oh, relax. This is the perfect place to hide." Marcus smirked. "And besides, this city ain't so bad. It looks more legit and phenomenal."

"And way more phenomenal as a witness. Look."

Trisha pointed at the person who happens to be one of Schwartz' troops asking a citizen. The five teenagers were frightened, so they ran to the edge of an alley to hide.

"They're getting onto us!" Zeki panted.

"Great, now what, genius?" Jake asked, angrily.

"C'mon, let's head this way." Marcus ordered.

The whole gang ran through the whole alley way. At last, they made to the end of the alley which is the entrance to a place that is similar to Times Square at New York.

"I think we lost them." Marcus said, catching his breath.

"We have to find another place to hide." Trisha said. "They could be looking for us around the block.

Then Marcus saw a digital billboard that shows a promo of Mikey's world tour. It showed the schedule and the countries that the concerts will be at. Then Marcus had a brilliant idea.

"I think I've got an excellent idea." Marcus pointed out. "You've heard about this talented star back at Schwartz' lab. What was his name?"

"Nunchaku Mike?" Melissa said.

"Yeah, he's staring a world tour."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, if he's traveling to countries on a plane, then maybe we can too."

"How in name of craziness are we gonna do that?"

Marcus then had an idea. At an electronic store, Marcus and the gang looked on a computer for the website of Mikey's concert tour. They saw the schedule of his concerts in different countries.

"Okay, so his first concert starts in a few days. Which means he could be half on his way." Marcus suggested.

"We tickets to get on a plane and tickets cost money. How do we get money?" Melissa asked.

"With this!" Marcus then pulled out an ATM card out of his pocket. "I found this on the ground when we were in the alley."

"Dude, what if it's expired." Zeki reminded.

"Let's just go to the ATM and find out."

They all headed to the streets where five ATM's are at.

"Would you look at that, there are five ATM's and there are five of us." Marcus smirked.

"But we only have one ATM card." Zeki reminded.

Marcus went over to the ATM machine and purchased 5 of each dollar bills for the gang.

"Alright, how all we need is a taxi that can escort us to the airport." He said.

"In case you've forgotten, a taxi also cost money." Melissa pointed out again.

"Give me the card." Marcus sighed.

Little did they know that they were being watched on a mystical glass ball by a man in silver samurai armor. It was none other than their arch enemy...Lord Pantheron.

"Don't you worry, once I find you all I'm going to separate you both. And then my tribe will reign over your master's village."

He then walked to the Balcony of his lair and felt the fresh cool wind blow on him.

"Soon my clan will be in a number of valuable proportion and once I have my victory and honor...the world will kneel before me."

He let out an evil laugh knowing that he will soon start a war. But what he doesn't know is that he will stopped by the one who is a superstar but also secretly a ninja.