• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 877 Views, 11 Comments

Shell Shocks: Allspark Beyond - Dinomite123



Mikey quits the team and travels to a dimension and became a star. But then he begins a new journey that involves ninjitsu and Autobots!

  • ...
4
 11
 877

Teenagers with Ninjitsu

In the woods near Animania City, there was a street with a lab building. Inside a testing lab, five teenagers were being tested with their Japanese animal spirit powers.

"Alright Kids, let's start an official progress." A man named Dr. Schwarz said. "Trisha, you're up first."

The girl walked up in front of a plank. She closed her eyes and focused with the passion within her.

"Kamakiri!" She said in Japanese, when all of sudden, a green nine foot Praying Mantis spirit formed and Trisha controlled her spirit's claw to chop the plank.

"That was extraordinary." Dr. Schwarz said. "Melissa, you're next."

Another girl came surrounded by practice blasters. If they were real blaster, it could harm her.

"Kurēn!" She said as her pink nine foot Crane spirit formed with a wild wind breeze. She controlled it with all her perseverance to bring her to flight and dove around in a circle, destroying the blasters.

"Zeki, you're up."

A boy walked to a metal dummy. He stared at it with a glare, then concentrated with all his strength.

"Tora!" He said as his formed a red nine foot tiger spirit formed and lodged at the dummy with it's mighty jaw.

"Outstanding. Jake, it's your turn."

The next boy can to a solid wall piece, and he meditated pretty quick.

"Ōkami!" He said as a nine foot blue wolf spirit appeared and let out a mighty howl, letting out echo waves, causing the wall to collapse.

"Brilliant, Marcus, your last."

Then came the last boy of the group. A long tennis ball launcher came out and aimed right in front of him.

‘"Tatsu!" He said as a blue Dragon spirit formed. He controlled his spirit as the tennis balls launched at him. It charged and unleashed a blue fire power at all the tennis balls which were now in burning in flames.

"Doc, we've been at this for five hours straight, how about a lunch break?" Marcus moaned.

The scientist looked at his watch and made a decision.

"Take twenty minutes." He sighed.

The five teenagers got up and left the lab for the lunch room.

"Man, this sucks." Zeki complained. "I'm sick and tired of all the testing. Can't they just see that we've been sent here for a quest for something?"

"Doesn't matter anyway, same'll same'll." Jake sighed.

"You know, this has gotten worst since we came to this dimension." Trisha said. "Master Apilo gave us this mission to find the chest that hold the fragment and stop Lord Pantheon."

Then the vision of a man in full samurai armor with a metal snow leopard mask and a Ōdachi sword held on in his belt came in her head. And she could easy hear the fight shouting and leopard roaring distracting her mind.

"Trisha!" Marcus snapped her out of it. "C'mon, we've only got about twelve minutes left for lunch and you know how Dr. Schwartz gets when we're late."

They both moved on to were they should be.

"This is so messed up. This place is bad as the harsh meditation chambers back at home." Zeki confirmed

"Zeki, we're bored with this too, but complaining about it won't do any good." Melissa said.

"Whatever, I just know I can't take much more of this place."

Then Marcus had an idea in mind.

"Don't worry my friend, you won't have to." Marcus spoke up with idea. "Cause we're bustin out tonight."

Later, Dr. Schwartz was doing another test experiment on the teenagers. They were using workout corses to see how much strength and power they gain up. Dr. Schwartz looked at his stopwatch and it ticked to the right time to stop.

"That's enough for today. We'll begin promptly at o six hundred hours tomorrow." He said, which made the 5 teenagers moan.

"I'll be heading to my office, let me know if there's something wrong."

As he walked out of the door, Marcus and the gang took of their lab outfits, revealing their regular clothes.

"You aren't serious about running, are you?" Jake asked

"Running, escaping, whatever you wanna call it we're gone." Marcus said.

"I don't know man, I mean what if we get caught?"

"No worries dude, if we make it quietly without being seen, then we'll be fine."

"Yeah, I'm outta here." Zeki replied.

"Oh Yeah."

"Odios."

As they all headed to the exit door, an alarm started to ring through out the building. It was started by another patient who was with them.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do this."

The team had no other choice.

"Let's go!"

They ran out the exit, through the hallway, and to the other exit which is locked.

"The alarm's put this whole place on lockdown." Marcus replied.

"Great, now what?" Zeki asked.

"No idea."

"Well, what was your escape plan?"

"Well, I didn't really had a chance to come up with a plan. But hey, why don't you use your Tiger to break us out of here, Zeki."

"I could cause serious damaged to this whole place."

"What about you, Jake?"

"I don't know, this isn't like three little pigs and the big bad wolf." Jake complained

."Hey! Now's not the time for suggestions." Melissa shouted out. "We gotta think fast before security shows up."

"Too late!"

Armored security ran through the hallway straight towards them. The 5 teenagers were doomed.

"You kids need to come with us!" The leader security said.

"Don't think so."

Jake summoned his wolf power and blowed the security guards with his powerful wolf howl. Trisha quickly meditated and summoned her Mantis powers to knock down the security guards except for one. The leader guard grabbed Trisha and Jake.

"Listen, this is for your own good." He demanded

"Heard that before."

Marcus blew his dragon blue fire at him and his whole security uniform on fire.

"Okay, now what?" Melissa asked

"No idea."

Then the light went off and then red light spread.

"It's a power outage, maybe I blew the circuits." Marcus assumed

"Yeah, I don't think so."

"Guys!"

Trisha show them her opening the exit door which is now unlocked.

"Hey, no power, no lockdown, Trisha, your a genius."

"Don't mention it." She grinned

The whole team ran out the door, outside the lab building. Later at a bus depot, outside Marcus was calling for a taxi to pick them up. As the call was done, Marcus entered the bus depot with the rest of the team waiting in the waiting area.

"Dude, how's a taxi gonna pick us up at a bus depot?" Zeki asked.

"They just pick people up where ever they are." Marcus replied.

"Heard that before too."

"Look, I know the whole devastation of Lord Pantheon was an adapting runaway. But with me, they got it wrong. So yeah I called the taxi, he can drive us all the way to Animania City and that can be our safe place."

"That's your plan? How are we suppose to find information about the ancient fragment in Animania City? Jake asked.

"No idea, but I'm sure we'll be able to find clues and evidence of it." Marcus said as he reached a drinking can out of a vending machine and opened it and took a sip.

"Dude, don't drink that! That's an adult's drink." Zeki warned, as Marcus spitted it out , looking at the can.

"Aw, man!"

"Just wake me when it's time to go."

Trisha noticed something or someone out the window. She got up and looked out the front window door and had a bad feeling about it.

"Guys, we have a big problem." She called out.

Zeki looked out the window with her and saw that it was none other than Dr. Schwartz and his troops.

"Oh no, Schwartz is here."

"Oh, great."

Marcus had to wake up Jake.

"Jake, wake up man, we're in trouble."

"Is Dr. Schwartz and troops here?" Jake asked as he yawned.

"Afraid so."

"Aw, great! Now what, genius?"

"Leave that to me!" Zeki announced as he mediated quickly. "Tora!" His Tiger spirit appeared and grew even bigger.

"Need a ride?"

"I don't know, we could be surrounded." Melissa said.

"Trust me, it's all part of the plan."

The Tiger spirit grabbed the team with it's tail and it them on it's back. The spirit bursted through the entrance, leaving a giant hole in the bus depot. The troopers aimed their rifles at them and the Tiger spirit.

"Wait, hold your fire! We're here to protect them, remember?" Dr. Schwartz warned.

Zeki's Tiger let out a mighty roar, letting out massive echo waves that wiped out all the troops, including Dr. Schwartz. Then it stormed off into the woods. They tried to get as far away from the troops as they can and at last they finally went far enough and stopped. Zeki's animal spirit disappeared as they got off.

"Told ya, everything under control." Zeki smirked

"So, now what?" Melissa asked.

"Guys, look."

They both see a city that's close by and about a mile from where they are.

"This is it, Guys. We actually made it to Animania City." Marcus replied

"Forgive me if I ever doubted you, buddy." Zeki smiled

"But how are we gonna get there?"

"What do you mean how do we get there? The cities only a mile away from us, we can make it there."

"We better, Schwartz's troops could be catching up to us right now."

"No need to worry, we should be miles away from them." Marcus said. "Hopefully they won't be able get close to us when we head to the city."

"Let's just hope we don't get in some serious mayhem there." Melissa pointed out as they headed to Animania City.

The whole team began their journey to a city they could hide in from Schwartz and his troops. But soon they will become the elements that they were meant to be. But not only that, they'll also be trained by the superstar who was once a ninja.

Author's Note:

Trivia
The elements escape was based on the Runaways escape from Star Labs in "Young Justice"