• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 877 Views, 11 Comments

Shell Shocks: Allspark Beyond - Dinomite123



Mikey quits the team and travels to a dimension and became a star. But then he begins a new journey that involves ninjitsu and Autobots!

  • ...
4
 11
 877

Nunchucku Mike

Our story begins way back in the days of ninjitsu and magic. Four mutant turtles who lived in the sewers of New York City, trained in the arts of ninjitsu by their sensei a.k.a father who is mutant rat. Who has unfortunately died from a battle with their terrifying enemy...The Shredder! They even met 7 girls who had magic abilities and pony up. They too were trained in the martial arts and joined the turtles and fought crimes and crazy mutants. They happen to have many adventures in New York, Space, Camp Everfree, Dinosaur World, Equestria, Gotham, Moo Mesa, A Yacht Cruise, and the Starswirl Music Festival.

There was one party dude that was part of the team. And that dude is named Michelangelo, but we call him, Mikey. he is the goofball of the team and a pizza pal.He may have bugged his brothers sometimes, but is also the heart of the family. One time in a dimension, he fought in a tournament called Battle Nexus, and he won many battles and became the Battle Nexus Champion and won a trophy that he kept. When he was meant to rematch with a dangerous spartan-like warrior cat named Jagwar, he needed his family and friends help for the next tournament. But they refused to help him because of his bragging. But he only had a few friends who helped him train and supported, but his own family who were annoyed by him thought leaving him to get beaten up would teach him a lesson about karma. Except it wasn't, because things were about to get even worse.

"Uh, Mikey, maybe you should layoff the bragging." Ocellus said

"You're kind of being annoying."

"Yeah"

"I'm not annoying, Im... the Battle Nexus Champion!" Mikey shouted in pride as the turtles and rainbooms groaned

"Mikey, you always rub you're "big win" in our faces, every chance you get!" Donnie groaned. "I mean you keep the trophy on top of the tv for crying out loud!"

"It's a wonder you don't wear it around you're neck."

"I tried, the chain kept breaking." Mikey said.

It's great that you won the Battle Nexus, Mikey. But you don't need to constantly remind us!" Sunset Shimmer reminded

"And you only won, by dumb luck!"

Then Mikey's karma continued.

"If I remember right, I beat you fair and square, Mr Hothead! Yeah, everyone here, especially Raph, just can't handle the fact that I'm the Greatest Fighter in the Multiverse! Donnie, Princess Twilight, and SciTwi were the first ones out. Brains can't handle Brawn!"

"Don't, call me, SciTwi!" Twilight said through her teeth.

"Fluttershy and Rarity forfeited because Fluttershy just couldn't fight a panda and Rarity was too afraid of getting dirty, cause she had to fight a sludge monster. Leo lost, cause he was poisoned. And Sunset lost cause she was thrown in jail for attacking the Damio, which she didn't do. Rainbow Dash lost for being cocky. Applejack lost for not using her head. And Pinkie lost for goofing around too much. And I won because I am the best! I could take on a thousand warriors with my skills! I could even take on a big strong warrior if one showed up right now!"

Then a big strong warrior cat named Jagwar appeared behind him.

"There's a big strong warrior right behind me isn't there." He turned around. "What up, Jagwar..."

Mikey was cut off as Jagwar roared and slams him off the side. The group tried to help him, but three big warriors appear and block them. Jagwar grabs Mikey and pinns him to a wall.

"Uh, so Jagwar. How'ya been?" Mikey whimpered.

"You will pay for robbing me of my honor, Turtle!" Jagwar growled as he throws Mikey on the ground and leaps at him with his axe, but Mikey quickly blocks it with his tribiton.

"Halt! By order of the Daimyo, you are to cease all combat!" A voice that came from a little floating referee of Battle Nexus, Gyogi. Who started to announce Mikey's next tournament fight, which happens to be a rematch.

"Due to the "interferences" of the tournament. Albir has demanded that this right of query be settled by combat. Or to put it simply, a rematch."

"A rematch? As in, I have to fight Jagwar all over again?!" Mikey asked.

"Not just that, Mikey, you get to go back to the Battle Nexus! Oh, ho, I am jealous!" Donnie smirk with enthusiasm

Gyogi continued. "In three days time, the rematch will take place in the Battle Nexus arena." He then turned to Jagwar. "And dispite you're distain of the law, there will be no combat until then, and that is final."

Jagwar glared at Mikey as he picked up a brick.

"In three days, Turtle, I will take my honor back AND CRUSH YOU'RE BONES TO DUST!" He crushes it, which makes Mikey even more terrified.

As they vanished, Mikey needed help training from his team.

"Say, guys, who's up for training? I know I am." Mikey prepared

"Training? Why would you possibly need training? You're the Battle Nexus Champion remember?" Raph pridefully said.

"Yeah, the Greatest Fighter in all the Multiverse." Rainbow Dash declared.

"Who doesn't need to train."

"Kinda serves right for all that annoying bragging."

"Guys, come on! Help a turtle out!" Mikey begged.

"Apologies Michelangelo, but you only have yourself to blame for being in this position." Rarity said

"Fluttershy! Pinkie! Help me out here."

"I'm sorry, I thought the Battle Nexus Champion didn't need help." Fluttershy grinned.

"He could take on a thousand warriors with his skills." Pinkie Pie admitted.

"I didn't mean that! I was bragging." Mikey admitted.

"Don't worry, Mikey. You beat him before, you can do it again." Donnie patted his shoulder.

"It was dumb luck! It was all dumb luck!"

"Well, I hope your dumb luck strikes again soon because you're going to need it." Sunset Shimmer beamed.

They all walked away, laughing, leaving Mikey behind.

"You'll help me right, Blade?" Mikey asked his scared friend, Blade Swipe.

" I could... or better yet, I could be reading a comic or eat pizza, with lost of Karma!" He bitterly said, walking off with the others.

Mikey felt alone and scared, until...

"I'll train you, Mikey." His brother, Leo, said.

"You will?!"

"Only, because it's the right thing to do."

"Thanks, bro!" Mikey hugs his brother.

"Plus, I can't let you go in the Battle Nexus and see you get beaten without giving a half-decent fight." Leo added.

"So basically you want to train me so that I don't get beaten up like a total chump."

"Yeah pretty much. Now come on, we got a lot of work to do."

Then the rest of the team who happen to be the Young Six came to the suggestion.

"I'll help you train too, Mikey."

"Me, too!"

"Yona help also!"

"I'll help!"

"And me."

"Heh, I've got nothing better to do."

"If there's one thing we've learned from Professor Dash, it's loyalty" another girl named Bright Eyes said.

Then three more girls who were AppleJack's, Rainbow Dash's, and Rarity's sisters came up.

"We'll help too!"

"Yeah!"

"Than let's get started. I'm really gonna need it!" Mikey said in worry.

When the day finally came, They arrive to Battle Nexus to witness the tournament.

"Thanks for coming support me, guys." Mikey said.

"Uh, actually Mikey, we're just comin' to watch you get creamed." AppleJack confessed

"Really?! Even you, Leo?"

"Well, you still need to learn your lesson, Mikey." Leo said.

"That's right, Mikey. You brought this on yourself."

"And hopefully this will teach you about the consequences of bragging!"

"But what if Jagwar brutalizes me?!" Mikey worried

"Then that's what you get for constantly rubbing you big win in our faces!" Rarity said broodily

"Mmm, hmm!"

"Sorry, Mikey."

"And I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing you get the beating of a life time! Oh, I can not wait!" Raph rude-fully cheered.

"Let's see you brag about that, Battle Nexus Champion?!" Rainbow Dash laughed with Raph.

"Some friends you guys are!" Mikey grumbled

"Well, we're supporting you, Mikey. Right, guys?" Sandbar pointed in.

The Young Six and CMC agreed.

"Unlike all of you!"

"Not to mention bein' unfamily like!"

"I've read up on Jagwar from Headmare Twilight, and he's dangerous! You know what he did to Genosuke!" Ocellus said.

"Well Gen had it coming for being stupid! Even Usagi thought so." Raph said

"But does Mikey deserve to get pulverized?" Silverstream asked

"YES!" The turtles and rainbooms shouted.

"It's high time someone finally shut Mikey up about being the champion!"

"And what if Jagwar shuts Mikey up, permanently?!" Gallus pointed out

That got to everyone.

"You mean, Jagwar might make me, NOT ALIVE ANYMORE?!"

"Well... judging from how brutal Jagwar is, that does seem very likely. But the Battle Nexus law forbids that. And to make sure, the arena has a protection spell that instantly teleports the loosing combatant out before their struck with a killing blow." Donnie protested.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that."

"After, you get beaten to a pulp!"

As the rematch began, the battle between Mikey and Jagwar is officially meeting it's final match. The armed turtle heard the crowd shout "Turtle!", which is actually him.

"Turtle soup more like." Mikey whimpered.

As match begins, Mikey manages to avoid Jagwar's axe and punches, and also wacks him in various spots, making Jagwar angrier and angrier.

"What's the matter, Jagwar, too slow?"

Jagwar grabs Mikey's Inazuma and lifts him up.

"Guess not."

Jagwar punches Mikey, sending him hard into a wall, then he whips the chain, wrapping Mikey into it, yanks him in a punches him into the wall again even harder, then he does it again and again and again, harder and harder with each strike, then he swings Mikey onto the ground, knocking him loose, Mikey gets and Jagwar begins thrashing him around.

As Mikey continues to be pummeled, he laid on the ground and looked up to see the people of the Battle Nexus who were cheering for him. He also saw the Young Six and the CMC who were supporting him worried and shocked at the pummeling. He then turned to his family and friends who were actually watching smugly. He couldn't believe it, why would his own family and friends just abandon him like that? And would they not support him and just enjoy seeing him get beaten up?

"I can't believe them! Why did they just leave me like that? Why did Leo leave me too, after he showed me his kindness?" He thought as a single tear streamed down from his eye.

"Papa, where are you? I need you."

Jagwar slugs Mikey onto the ground, Mikey tries to crawl away, but Jagwar drags him, with Mikey crying, then he slams him into a wall and pounds him repeatedly.

As the fight continued, Mikey is battered, bruised, and dazed, Jagwar punches him across the face left right and left again then he grabs Mikey, throws him up in the air, and when he comes back down, Jagwar socks him, sending him tumbling through the air and into a wall.

"Why haven't I ported out yet?" Mikey wondered as he struggled to get up. "I've had enough!"

"I'm afraid that will not be happening, at all!" Jagwar smirked an evil smile.

"Wait, what?!"

Jagwar grabs him by the leg.

"I refuse to bend to the Daimyo's rules! So I had my priest remove the protection spell from the arena."

"Uh, which means?"

"It's means there is no hope for you, turtle, for my priest also has the Daimyo's son, to keep him from interfering. What this means is that YOU. WILL. DIE!"

He body-slams Mikey all over the ground, just like Hulk did to Loki and Thor, then he runs, dragging Mikey's head through the arena walls, then he takes Mikey's head and smashes his face into the ground repeatedly, even ripping off his mask, then he hurls Mikey, as the turtle sails through the air in slow motion, then bounces and rolls across the ground, then Jagwar runs and leaps up, screaming a battle cry, and super pounds Mikey with both fists.

Mikey is battered, bruised, maskless, and motionless, but still alive as he groans in pain.

"You're fate will not be yours alone, turtle." Jagwar said as he raised his axe. "Prepare to join your fallen master in the afterlife!"

But as he brings his axe down, Mikey flips out of the way and knocks him back with a kick. Now Mikey gets serious and fights Jagwar.

The fight continues as Jagwar has finally had enough of being weaponless, so he brought out his sharp claws and charges. Mikey didn't even know that he had his claws were out. As he charged at Jagwar, he made a leap for it as he got closer to him.

Jagwar lunged his claw at Mikey and made a slash across his eye. Mikey was knocked to the ground and lied there motionless. The crowd gasped to see what Jagwar just did, especially his family and friends.

"MIKEY, NOOO!"

"At last, now I can finish you and then I will restore my honor." Jagwar smirked in pride.

He stepped towards at the knocked out turtle and was ready to finish him off, then suddenly...

"YOU MONSTER!!!"

Someone none other than, Raphael punched Jagwar straight in the face, sending him straight to the wall, hard. The hard hit made Jagwar dizzy and knocked out.

"Whoa, Raph! You knocked him out." Rainbow Dash said in amaze.

They turned to see their brother lying on the ground, unconscious. He ran in panic and tried wake him.

"Mikey! Mikey!" Leo shook his poor brother as he turned him around. The team gasped in horror at what they saw across Mikey's eye.

In the Healer’s Pavilion, Mikey laid on a bed mat with bandages around the area where Jagwar slashed him. The whole team sadly looked at their beaten brother, guilt surrounded them for being unloyal to him.

"This is all our fault." Leo sadly muttered

"We should have been supporting Mikey." Sunset Shimmer said in guilt

"And we should have helped him train." Twilight pointed out.

"Alas, we were all too bitter and annoyed by his bragging to care about helping him!" Rarity shed a tear.

"If we had helped, then maybe we would have seen that the tournament had been hijacked." Applejack said

"But instead, we just stood by and watched Mikey get beat up." Rainbow Dash guilty stared down

"We thought we were teaching him a lesson, but we were really just letting Jagwar end him!" Fluttershy said, crying

"We're bad friends!" Pinkie Pie cried

The healer couldn't heal Mikey with too much damage.

"I'm afraid you must go, your brother may have to rest here for a while to heal on his own."

They obeyed the healer and left the pavilion.

6 weeks later, the time finally came for the bandages to be removed. The healer unwrapped the bandages that cover the wound.

"How does it look, Healer?" Mikey asked

"Now, Michelangelo, let's not rush this immediately." The Healer answered.

"Please, I need to see."

Healer gave him a mirror, he was not gonna be happy with what he's about to see. Meanwhile, Leo and the rest of the team decided to visit Mikey to see how he was healing.

"I hope Mikey's doing okay." Leo said.

"And I hope he'll forgive us for what we did." Twilight said

They suddenly heard a scream coming from the room of the healer which happen to be Mikey. Mikey burst through the door, crying.

"Mikey, what happened?" Fluttershy asked, sounding worried.

Mikey then turned to them, angrily, showing them a bad scar across his eye. The Hamato team gasped in horror to see a scar that no one in the Hamato family has had before.

"Now, Michelangelo, let's just get you settled in." The healer plead as he took him back the healing room.

Later, the turtles and the girls waited for Mikey to come out and hoped he wouldn't have a major attitude towards them. Then they saw Mikey with his orange bandanna back on and walking towards them with an angry look.

"Uh, hey Mikey. How have you..." Donnie tried to excuse

"Don't hey Mikey me!" Mikey yelled angrily. "There is no sorry excuse for such people like you!"

"Whoa, Bro, calm down." Raph begged. "It doesn't look that bad."

"IT'S NOT JUST THE SCAR I'M UPSET ABOUT! It's all of you!"

The team was shocked to hear the words coming out Mikey's mouth.

"Where were you guys!? Why did you guys just suddenly just leave me like that!? WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN HELP ME WHEN I NEEDED IT!?"

"Mikey, I know we should've trained you and supported you." Leo tried to explain.

"YEAH! You guys are my brothers! You were suppose be loyal to me and stay by my side, like a family." Mikey exclaimed. "But instead you just left me and let Jagwar get all nasty on me. I was down there all alone, and none of you were there for me."

He then turned to the rainbooms.

"AND YOU GIRLS! Where's magic of friendship, and where's the element of loyalty, huh!? Why didn't keep your promises on that lesson, Rainbow?! WHY!?"

"Mikey, please calm down. We had no idea Jagwar had the priest remove that spell from the tournament." Sunset Shimmer said.

"CALM DOWN!? How can I calm down when I had the worst match ever, with my own family and friends abandoning me and making fun of me!?" Mikey shouted

"Mikey, I know what we did was wrong." Twilight said. "And even if the match hadn't been hijacked, we still should've helped you train."

"BUT YOU DIDN'T! You just stood there and let Jagwar beat me. You thought just leaving me and mocking me would teach me a lesson!? Did you really think I deserve all this!? And do you really think I deserve this scar!?" Mikey pointed at his scar.

The team stood silent with sad guilt deepening their hearts.

"No..."Leo finally spoke.

"You know what!? This is the last straw! I can't take this anymore with any of you! You guys always call me a screw up, you never believed in me, you always think I'm wrong when I'm right about things, you always blame me even when I do something right, and now this!?"

"Mikey, were sorry!" Sunset said sadly.

"SORRY'S NOT GONNA CUT IT!" He shouted. "I hope your all happy how, because..I QUIT!"

The Turtles and Girls were shocked to hear that Mikey is actually quitting the team because of their actions.

"And you know what else? I don't even want to be anywhere near you all right now. Just leave me alone and don't follow me!"

Mikey coldly walked away with the rest of the team sadly watching their brother, friend, and team member leave them.

"Let him go, guys." Leo said. "He just needs space."

That leaves the Young Six, CMC, and Bright Eyes looking at them with a disappointing looks.

"And that's what you all get for abandoning your own brother when he needed you the most." Bright Eyes said as she walked away to find Mikey.

"I know we've been unloyal to our friend, but..." Rainbow Dash tried to say, but was cut off by Sandbar.

"Save it! You've shown us the right path of friendship. But now you all proven that your unworthy be our helpers."

"And if Splinter was here right now...he'd be ashamed of all of you." Sliverstream glared.

They all walked away from them. The whole team had even more guilt surround them for what they did.

"I don't know what's even worst. Losing a brother or losing a few friends." Raph looked sadly

"I guess losing Mikey is even worst." Donnie corrected.

Meanwhile, back in the sewer lair in New York, Mikey was packing his stuff in his room. He didn't want to be with a family or team who always treats him like if he's some harsh king's assistant or as if he's not their brother.

"I'm sick of this! I'm tired of them treating me like I'm a screw up." Mikey grunted as packed his Crognard The Barbarian comics, which are his final things to pack. "I do screw up sometimes, but I'm not gonna stay here, where I'll be mocked or be treated like one. Or even not being treated like a brother."

He then looked at his nunchucks and thought about his whole life training in the shadows and fighting in the shadows. He thought now was the time to give up being a ninja.

"I've experienced enough ninjitsu. I'm just gonna take these to remember these days." He said as put them in his bag.

He grabbed his orange backpack and walked out of his room and into the kitchen to grab food and one last thing. He opened the freezer to reveal Ice Cream Kitty.

"Come on, Ice Cream Kitty, we're leaving." Mikey picked him up and put him in a cooler.

The final step he did was write a letter to his so called team to let them know that he's gone

"I'm leaving this place so you guys won't treat me like trash anymore.
So I'm going somewhere where you guys can't find me.
And one more thing, I'm done being a ninja.
So goodbye ya'll!

-Mikey

As he was done, he went to the TV area and put the note on the TV.

"Now, where am I gonna go?" Mikey asked himself as he spread out a map of New York City.

"Let's see, I could hide at Bronx. I always love to go the Bronx Zoo."

Until he realized something.

"How am I kidding? We live in New York City, it maybe big, but they'd still look for me everywhere in this city." Mikey said.

Then he remembered something. The last time he and his brothers with the rainbooms at Camp Everfree, they got there by a portal that Donnie had been experimenting on. Mikey though if he used to find a safe place for him to hide. He snuck into Donnie's lab and searched for the portal device and at last he found it on Donnie's desk. He grabbed it and as he clicked on it, a portal opened.

"I wonder where this portal leads to this time." Mikey wondered. "Well, I guess there's only one way to find out."

He picked up his backpack and the cooler and walked right into the portal. As he got into the dimension, he was amazed at what he saw.

It was a huge city with an area that looks a little like time square back at New York. There were both humans and humanoid animals living in the life, like most people do in New York. there like traffic cars driving through the roads like in New York. Mikey couldn't believe his eyes, this place reminds him of the city he leaves in.

"Holy Chalupa! This...Is...Awesome!" Mikey dazzled.

He continued his journey through the city through the city. He looked around to see some awesome shops, theaters, cafes, and especially pizza places.

"Wow, this place is epic!" Mikey dazzled again. "In this dimension I can actually fit in with these citizens. I mean some of them are animals like me."

He then saw a bizarre theater that looks like an American Idol theater. Mikey wondered that it's like in there, he's always been more of a hip hoper and loves music. So he entered the building and discovers a hallway full of paintings of hip-hop, pop stars, and rock stars. Even records, frames of musicians of the past, and even music trophies.

"Whoa, this place has everything! I wonder if this will all get my mind of the tournament."

Then, Mikey saw someone familiar. It was a frog with a trumpet on his back, he was wearing a purple tuxedo. It was one of his frog friends he met back in the forest far from a farm house of a friend of his...Napoleon Bonafrog!

"Napoleon?" Mikey called

The frog turned around to see Mikey.

"Michelangelo?"

They both shouted in amazement as they ran to each other and hugged it out.

"OH MAN! It's so good to see you, dude!" Mikey said as he let go.

"You too, I haven't seen you since our trip at Coney Island." Napoleon said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, it all began after I broke up with my girlfriend." He sadly explained

"Whoa, I'm sorry, bro." Mikey offered

"Thanks bro."

Napoleon then continued with flashback.

"Anyway, I discovered a triangle thing and I wondered what it could to to me if I touched it. Then as I touched it, my hand went through it. So decided to go inside it and see what's coming up against, and as I step in I saw this awesome city with animals who are like humans living with humans. Then I say this Animania idol theatre and decided to check it out. So I signed up for a singing audition, but it didn't turn out well, now that I knew I couldn't sing. But I found my real talent...playing the jazziest instrument, the Flugelhorn."

"What a minute, Animania?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, your in Animania, the biggest city in the greatest world ever!"

"Man, I can't believe I didn't figure out the name of this place until now."

"By the way, I noticed that scar on your face. What happened?" Napoleon asked.

"Um...It's a long story, but I'll explain it later." Mikey answered.

Napoleon showed Mikey the sign up table.

"I signed up over there. You should sign up too, you can be a great musician." He said.

Mikey thought for a second, he thought that instead of being a fighter he would a music star. He went over to the sign up table with a fox with a Animania Idol t-shirt.

"Um, excuse me. I like to sign up for an audition." Mikey said.

"Sure thing." The fox said. "Just tell me your name and I'll write you in."

"Sure. Mikey Hamato."

"Sounds Japanese. Do you have code name, though?"

Mikey thought about that for a second and quickly came up with one.

"Oh yeah, I do. The name's...Nunchucku Mike!"

We switch to today with the sound of an alarm clock, showing Mikey waking up from his sleep on his new bed and own new bedroom. He turned off the alarm, sit up and stretched.

"Time for a radical day." Mikey yawned.

He got up and opened the door, revealing to be a the deck of the stairs which leads the living room of a mansion apartment. Mikey walked up to the door of another room which happens to be Napoleon's room, who is now officially his roommate. Mikey knocked on the door.

"Napoleon, come on! Time to get up!" Mikey called.

Napoleon opened the door with cranky morning face.

"Man, after all the sleep I get, I always have to wake up for your live performance that doesn't start until tonight." He grumbled.

"Because I'm the best talent turtle ever! Now let's get washed up, I gotta a big breakfast special for us ahead."

Mikey headed to the bathroom to start his routine. He used his T-pod and turned on music which happen to be music of his own, he got in the shower, turned the water on, and singed. After that he brushed his teeth and gurgled his mouth with mouthwash.

As he got out, he let Napoleon have a turn to use the bathroom. Couple of minutes later, they were down the kitchen. Mikey was cooking breakfast, while Napoleon was waiting while his stomach was growling.

"Aw, Man! You almost done with that Pizza omelet? I'm starving!" He complained.

"Patenice, dude. Wise men say, you can't rush perfection." Mikey said.

Then as he was done, he served his breakfast recipe on the table.

"Mmm! Nothing like a steaming Pizza omelet to start the day."

"Yep, I can't wait to see you perform."

They enjoyed breakfast and were ready for what Mikey's about to do. Later at 6:00 there was a limo waiting outside for Mikey. Mikey came out looking fresh and Napoleon in his purple tuxedo.

"Aah! Nunchucku Mike, it's about time." The driver said.

"Yep, I look fresh and ready to go." Mikey excitedly said as he go in the limo.

"I can't wait to see how famous your gonna grow." Napoleon got in the limo too.

"Oh yeah? Well, wait till the people in Animania observe how Nunchucku Mike will bring this world down."

They drive off to an arena center for what happens to be Mikey's concert! As they arrived, they parked in a private area where Mikey can go backstage. Mikey and Napoleon enter through the backstage hallway to the his dressing room. Mikey painted an orange star on the area of his scar and put on an orange jacket with red sparkles and Japanese symbols on it. Mikey looked at himself made a few poses, until a knock came from the door.

"It's time, Mike."

Mikey got up and walked out of that door feeling ready for his performance. He walked over to a platform which happened to be a stage elevator
Meanwhile, outside the stage, there was a whole huge crowd of people and humanoid animals who were pumped up and excited to famous turtle live on stage.

"Alright, audience. It's time to put your hands up in air and go crazy tonight! Because this night's gonna be epic with a turtle who followed his dreams of music." A monkey announcer said as the stage elevator began to lift Mikey up for the audience to see.

"He thought wrestling was his talent, but his true talent was being a singer. And he has his special ability with Japanese culture. Give it up for the greatest and most talented...Nunchucku Mike!"

The audience screamed and cheered as Mikey finally was fully on stage. he took a few steps towards the stage, music began to play and colors brightened the screen and Mikey began to sing.

[Mikey]
I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

I'm in Toronto and I got this view
But I might as well be in a hotel room, yeah
It doesn't matter 'cause I'm so consumed
Spending all my nights reading texts from you

Oh, I'm good at keepin' my distance
I know that you're the feelin' I'm missing
You know that I hate to admit it
But everything means nothin' if I can't have you

I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?
I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

I'm so sorry that my timing's off
But I can't move on if we're still gonna talk
Is it wrong for me to not want half?
I want all of you, all the strings attached

Oh, I'm good at keepin' my distance
I know that you're the feelin' I'm missing
You know that I hate to admit it
But everything means nothin' if I can't have you

I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?
I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

I'm trying to move on
Forget you, but I hold on
Everything means nothing
Everything means nothing, babe
I'm trying to move on
Forget you, but I hold on
Everything means nothing if I can't have you, no

can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?
I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

The audience scream and cheered for the turtle on stage. Mikey felt confidence in him, he felt that his real talent was singing and performing. He also felt happy and grateful for himself.

"Thank you! Thank you all!" Mikey called out for the fans.

Mikey's performance continued and the crowd continued to adore this songs. While Napoleon from down the stage was listen to him sing.

"You go, Mikey." He supported.

Later, after the performance, Mikey and Napoleon ran out of the arena center because of a crowd of fans chasing after them, screaming. Mikey's leopard manager, James, joined along with them and rushed to the limo. Security blocked the crowd from chasing them. They finally jumped in the vehicle with the fans banging of the windows and kept repeating Mikey's code name "Nunchucku Mike". That left the three guys panting and recovering from the chase.

"I need a smoother transition for the last number." Mikey said.

"What, are you nuts? You see what's happening out there? Your performance was an amazing show, they love you." James said. "As long as they keep buying the albums, we love them."

"We don't love because they buy, James. We love because they love me."

A fan hit the window with her sliding down.

"I guess love sometimes hurts." James laughed.

Mikey and Napoelen chuckled.

"So where too now?" Napoleon asked.

"Well, set another course for the pizza palace, driver." Mikey said.

The limo drove off leaving the crowd screaming for Mikey. But there's one thing you should know, the interesting thing about this limo is that on the driving wheel, it has symbol that looks like a red robot head. The secret about this limo is that it's a robot in disguise and Mikey's guardian.

Author's Note:

This fic is an alternate sequel to Rise of the Young Ninjas

Trivia
Flashback was based on the art Mikey vs Jagwar (The Rematch) by Jebens1

Song called "If I can't have you" by Shawn Mendes

Lines said by Mikey and James were from Man in the Mirror: A Michael Jackson Story