• Published 3rd Nov 2022
  • 878 Views, 11 Comments

Shell Shocks: Allspark Beyond - Dinomite123



Mikey quits the team and travels to a dimension and became a star. But then he begins a new journey that involves ninjitsu and Autobots!

  • ...
4
 11
 878

Meet Janell

The next day in Mikey's mansion apartment, Mikey and Napoleon were playing video games on an ultra TV.

"Gotcha alien scam!" Mikey grinned.

"You did not. you missed." Napoleon gaged

"Then why'd your head explode?"

"It doesn't matter, I'm a zyklon."

Then, Mikey's T-phone rang and he picked up.

"Hello."

"Nunchucku Mike, in five days a massive music festival is coming to Animania arena with different talented musicians there. The judges want you there for the first time. Even the fans want to see you there." The guy on the phone said.

"As long as the fans want me around anywhere, I'll be there." Mikey smiled.

"Good, we'll see you there."

As he hung up, Napoleon was excited.

"Will I ever get a chance to show off my styling saxophone?" he asked.

"Dude, every star is gonna be showing off their talent." Mikey said.

"Good, cause everyone should see what modern solo I'm bringing up. Just like Prince!"

"Well, Napoleon, we'll see how our talents show the world that we are the biggest and epic stars in history!"

Five days later, the festival has finally come to the Animania arena. Backstage, Mikey and Napoleon were investigating around the break room, where all the music stars meet.

"Man this day is about to be epic." Mikey cheered.

He then saw two familiar stars that he seen on TV and magazine. The two stars who were staged the coolest and astonishing musicians. Griffin Wolf and Gary the Great.

"Hey excuse me! Are you guys Griffin Wolf and Gary the Great?"

"That's right, that's us." The Wolf said. "And you must be Nunchucku Mike."

"That's me. The most epic and awesome star ever to roam this earth!" Mikey shrieked

"Now don't get too carried away with all this excitement. We may not the greatest ones ever, but fans will always adore our music. Ain't that right, Gary?"

"Yep, they'll always leave a legacy." Gary said.

"So, did you originally do before you decided to be a superstar?" Mikey asked.

Griffin began telling his story with a flashback.

"Well, I started out as a football player. I thought I could reach my limits and keep up my confidence. But one day, I lost the tournament with those ignorant punks. So I quitted the team and left the football stadium for good. I said on a bench alone in the city. Then I began to sing quietly while I was thinking and suddenly realized that maybe singing was my true talent. Then as I moved on, I saw the Animania Idol theater and decided to try out my new talent. And guess what...it actually worked, I found my true dreams...as a superstar."

The flashback ended with the two reptile stars amazed.

"That is one heck of a story, Griffin. How about I tell you two mine." Gary said.

"Maybe some other time, Gary."

But it also sadly reminded Mikey about the horrifying rematch with him and Jagwar and how his own team left him alone.

"I heard you were originally a wrestler, how'd that go?" Griffin asked.

"It's a long story, but I'll explain it later. Right now I just want to enjoy this brilliant festival with all the music." Mikey said.

Then an announcer called for each stars names to come to the side of stage.

"Looks like the festival's about to start."

They rushed to the side of stage with the announcer taking attendance.

"Welcome to the Animania music festival! We're glad to have you all here tonight, we like to give you all a great experience of music. If music is your dream or future, follow it. Because tonight we're gonna give you the greatest music celebrities that you've been listening to on your radio. That's right, let's give it up for the greatest music festival!"

The audience began to shout and cheer and raise their hands for this powerful night.

"Man, the crowd looking forward to this night, huh?" Griffin said.

"Yep, they're living the dream." Mikey grinned.

Later, after Griffin's performance, everyone cheered for him and the celebrities were happy for him.

"Dude, that was awesome!" Mikey said, sounding amazed.

"Why thanks, Like I said, We may not the greatest ones ever, but fans will always adore our music." Griffin said.

Now it was for the time for the next music group to step on stage.

"And now that Griffin has brought it down. It's time to show you all who's the lady!" The announcer cheered. "That's right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to give a shout out...to the Poparazzi's!"

The crowd cheered as four female stars came out of of stage. 3 of them were cats, but one of them was humanoid lizard, who is actually the lead singer.

"Over on the left we got, Ava Cheetah. On her right there's, Olivia Cat. On the next other right we've got, Stacy Lioness. And finally I the middle is groups most talented lead singer...Janell Reptilia."

Mikey noticed the female in the middle, and began to fell a lovestruck on her. time slowed as he watch her swing her hair side to side.

"Dude, who is that girl who leads the singing?" Mikey asked, drooling.

"That over there, my friend, is Janell. She is the great leader of all singers and she's a self singer." Griffin answered.

"She's...She's so pretty."

Music began and the beat started doing a beat, the audience screamed.

[Janell]
Don't like waiting
Don't like waiting
Lets go right now!
Gotta' hit the ground
Dancing before the music
Slows down

[Ava]
What I'm sayin'
What I'm sayin'
If there's something to fix
Take it to another level,
This is the remix

[Music Beats]

[Janell]
Everybody, everybody
Get out on the floor

[Olivia]
It can get a little crazy
When the kick hits the floor

[Stacy]
Make a scene
Make a scene
Nobody can ignore

[Janell]
Don't knock it, til you rock it
We can't take it no more

[All]
Bring the lights up
Bust the doors down
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

[Music Beats]

[Janell]
Shake it up!
Break it down
Break it down
I've got something to say

[Stacy]
When you're dancin' with me,
It's like we go MIA

[Olivia]
Make a scene
Make a scene
Nobody can ignore

[Janell]
Don't knock it, til you rock it
We can't take it no more

[All]
Bring the lights up
Bust the doors down
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

[Stacy]
Sh-sh-sh-shake it up,
You gotta change it up
And if the days not right?
Just brush it off tonight

[Ava]
Put on the attitude
Your in my pocket mood
And when you've had enough,
Sh-sh-sh-shake it up

[All]
Bring the lights up
Bust the doors down
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

Bring the lights up
Bust the doors down
Dust yourself off,
Shake it up!
Shake it up!
DJ set it off!
Take it up a notch
All together now!
Shake it up!
Shake it up!

[Music Beats]

The crowd screamed and cheered, while the other musicians including Mikey clapped and cheered for the Poparazzi's.

"Whoa, dude that was crazy. I've never seen a girl like her crank up those tunes before." Mikey said with a lovestruck.

"I know, the Poparazzi's are the greatest female stars pop this planet." Gary said.

"But she also has beautiful voice." Mikey continued

Now that it is done, there was also time a male and female sing together.

"Alright, now that those four girls "popped" this world. It's time if Both male and female sing together." The announcer said as he turned to the Poparazzi's. "You three girls can go, while Janell stays here on stage to have a manly duet with her."

Janell blushed a little, the announcer looked to see which male singer should sing with her.

"And the male duet will be....Nunchucku Mike!"

The group of musicians were shocked to hear that name.

"M-Me? They actually chose me! Guys, they chose me!" Mikey started getting excited.

"Come on out, Mike. This your fist time with a girl."

The audience cheered as Mikey went on the stage, he looked at Janell with a blushing face. Janell was blushing too, but not just because a boy but because this was the first time singing with him. Janell had actually had a crush on Mikey ever since she heard about him.

"I can't I'm actually singing with Nunchucku Mike in person. I can never imagine how handsome he'd be." Janell thought.

"Hey, Ben! start the piano!" The announcer called.

The Pianist began playing the piano and Mikey and Janell looked at each other has if the were a couple.

[Mikey]
Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance

[Janell]
I never believed in What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart
To all the possibilities

[Mikey & Janell]
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way and right here tonight
This could be the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you (oh)
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart (feel in my heart)
The start of something new

[Mikey]
Now who'd have ever thought that

[Mikey & Janell]
We'd both be here tonight

[Janell]
And the world looks so much brighter
With you by my side

[Mikey & Janell]
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
I know it for real
This could be the start of something new
It feels so right to be here with you (oh)
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

[Mikey]
I never knew that it could happen till it happened to me

[Mikey & Janell]
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see
It's the start of something new
It feels so right to be here with you
And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart
That it's the start of something new
It feels so right to be here with you
And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart
The start of something new (The start of something new)
The start of something new

The audience screamed with joy at the two singers standing on stage. Mikey and Janell looked at each other and were happy for each other.

"I'm Mikey." Mikey said

"I'm Janell." Janell greeted.

They both shook hands. Later, after the festival the two crushes talked in the break room about their interests.

"Seriously, you have an amazing voice. When did you start your own career?" Mikey asked

"Well, I remember when I was 7 years old, I sang with my friends on a school stage. We were doing a princess play." Janell giggled. "Then in middle school, I decided to take music class. And a we sang rhythms and solo's, I felt like singing was my new talent."

"So that's what brought you to Animania Idol?"

"Sort of."

"Well, in the way you sang tonight I thought it was amazing." Mikey admired.

"Well this is the first time I've done something like singing with you. I mean that was so cool." Janell said.

"I know, completely."

"You sounded like you've done a lot of singing too."

"Sure my showerhead is very impressed."

"You know, I heard you use to be a wrestler. How exactly did you get your scar?" Janell asked.

"Oh, well um...maybe I should tell that some other time." Mikey decided.

"Okay, I think I better go. The girls are waiting for me."

"So is my old friend."

Mikey looked at him T-phone.

"Hey! Why don't I call you, I'll call you tomorrow." He said.

Janell agreed and they pulled each others phones and borrowed them so they can put each others phone numbers in. They happen to also put each others concert pictures as their avatars.

"Thanks, Mike."

"You too."

"Just so you know, singing with you was the most fun I've had on this entire festival, so were do you live?" Mikey turned and noticed that Janell was gone. He looked at his T-phone with the picture of Janell on his phone number selection.

"Janell."

"Mikey, come on, man it's time to go." Napoleon called.

Mikey hurried to him and started leaving.

"Man, tonight was the best night ever! Right, dude?" Napoleon asked Mikey.

"Yeah, the greatest ever." He answer him, looking at his T-phone with Janell's picture.

It was really the greatest night ever, because Mikey thinks he actually found a special someone in his life. And he thinks she could be the next love in his life. And so does Janell.

Author's Note:

Trivia
Song called "Shake It Up" from The Disney Channel Original movie, Shake It Up

And the other song call "Start of Something New" from The Disney Channel Original movie, High School Musical

The way Mikey and Janell met was based on how Troy and Gabriella met in High School Musical