• Published 2nd Nov 2022
  • 310 Views, 0 Comments

Book 1: adventures in Senior Year - GRYFFINDOR123456



Sunset is pregnant with Flash’s twins(my OCs Dawn and Eclipse. But unfortunately Sunset also encounters a villain who wants to kill her. With help from https://www.fimfiction.net/user/508212/HelloPussy

  • ...
13
 0
 310

Chapter 3: first rehearsal(on script)

FLASH

We all sat around a large table in the gym. I grasped Sunset’s hand gently and smiled.
“Alright!” Shouted Miss Cheerilee. “The auction. Rainbow Dash, let’s begin! Sunset, grab that mask while you’re at it, please.”

Sunset sighed. She stood up, walking backstage, looking and trying to find the mask. She smiled triumphantly, grabbing the white mask from the rack. She placed it on her face.
“What did I miss?” She asked.
“The auction,” I replied, squeezing her waist gently.

Sunset’s eyes lit up. “You know what this means? I have Angel of Music to sing. I love the song.”

Rarity stood up. She sang Think of me.

I looked across at Sunset. I squeezed her arm. She smiled, her warm hands brushing against my skin.

When it was time for her to sing Angel of music, she stood up. She turned her head towards me, reaching out her hand towards me. I lifted her mask, kissing her gently. “You can do this,” I whispered in her ear.
She let go of me, as she went, moving behind Rarity.

Rarity began to sing, her beautiful voice carrying like an infectious disease. I wanted to sing with her, but it wasn’t my time. I nodded at Sunset. She nodded back, as she began to sing. Her voice was like an angel, but more gravelly than usual.

I smiled at her. I was so proud of her.

“Okay,” said Miss Cheerilee. “That’s enough. Sunset, do learn the song.”

Sunset nodded meekly. She took off her mask and walked back to sit next to me. I smiled. She walked backstage to return the mask and then returned to me. I put my arms around her abdomen.

The bell rang.