• Published 31st Oct 2022
  • 255 Views, 6 Comments

LUCKY CHAINS - discordjediknight



when discord the draconequus cop vanishes, a year latter a mystrious pony by the name of lucky chains with a interisting past comes to town. could he be the one who killed discord?

  • ...
 6
 255

chapter 10 missing the mark

Cherry was enjoying her time with her new friends.
Wait, new friends. Can , she really considers them friends. She only knew them for such a short time. Still, she wondered what they really think if they actually knew the full story.
I can tell you this. The stories not over yet. We're about to head to the end of this little tale, and I'm sure you must be wondering well why am I talking as if it hasn't been revealed who LC is? LC is discord, right? Yes, LC is my lucky chain. But I told you I was the one that ended up murdering Discord. I end up killing lucky chains. I never said I was lucky Chains. Did I? I said with a smirk that you can't see, since this is a book without photos. Anyway, on with the story!!!

Cherry danced around along with pinky pie and CMC. Twilight was evening dancing, tho not very well as usual. She mostly had to stay with the visiting royalty and country leaders. But for her friend's birthday, she made sure to make an appearance.

While the party of personal friends and fellow singers was already on the way, everyone wondered where the birthday girl was.

"Hay AJ." Twi asked. "Where's Fluttershy?"

AJ shrugged. "Hay Pinkey you've seen Fluttershy."

"Yeah, she's." Pinky looked around. "Huh, I thought she was following us to the party. But now that I think about it, I haven't seen her since the end of the concert. She said she was gonna thank lucky chains for something and never returned." She shrugged.

Blaze overheard the conversation. "I told her Lucky Chains went back to his trailer to get some coffee syrup. I haven't seen either of them to be honest."

"Come to thank of it, anyone seen Crystal?"

"Nope."

"Well, it's not a birthday party without the birthday girl, let's go get her." Pinky cheered.

Cherry chuckled. "I'll go get her. If she's with Lucky. And who knows, maybe crystals there too. You just continue and enjoy the party."
"K." some of them said as Cherry headed out.

Cherry walked over to the trailer. As she did, she kept an eye out for who she was looking for. But then she saw someone laying outside the trailer in the dirt. She shrugged, expecting it to be one of the workers just tired. But as she approached, a sense of panic came over her as she saw who it was.

She ran over and pulled LC onto his back.

"Cherry." He spoke as if he was nearly unconscious.

Cherry didn't even hesitate to lift LC and help him inside the trailer. He moaned and groaned in pain as she got him up, but as they approached the trailer door. He shook his head. "No."

"What?" Cherry asked.

He took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. "Chrystal. She's after her."
"Who?"

LC was barely concise as he set a hoof on Cherry's locket.

"You gotta save her." He opened the locket, revealing an image of Fluttershy and Discord together.

As LC passed out, Cherry set him down in a sitting position against the trailer. She then took off back to the party as quickly as she could.

Twilight was the first to notice Cherry coming in with a look of panic on her face. "Cherry!" She yelled above the music. "What's wrong?"

"Its Fluttershy. LC he's unconnected and Fluttershy has been kidnapped."

As soon as they heard that, the sound of the music scratched off as they all yelled "what!"

"That's all I know. I don't even know where or why she…"

"Wait." Aj said, noticing the locket around Cherry's neck. T"hat image. Where did you get that locket?"

Cherry looked down at the opened lock, fully displaying the image of Discord and Fluttershy. "Umm. It's a long story." She said as she closed the locket and held it desperately.

Spike raised an eyebrow at this as Rarity squinted her eyes.

"I thought Crystal and all of you were reformed." Spike asked.

"Reformed?" Twilight repeated.

"Yeah, apparently LC and his whole crew is reformed."

"No, that's not possible."

"Why."

"Spike. I have a list of everyone who has been reformed. And a tracking spell on watch of them. I have none for them."

Twilight turned to cherry." I have no tracker for you. Or any of the band members. For that matter, LC."

Cherry grew a little worried. "Uh yeah…"

"I should have some type of paperwork on you at least. Yet I never heard your names once."

"I can explain, and I will, but first, we have to save Fluttershy." Cherry panicked.

Twilight thought for a moment. Then she raised her head to the band members. Her horn glowed as she narrowed her eyes. Suddenly her eyes grew and her mouth dropped. "Gurds arrest them," she pointed at the band members.

Some guards grabbed the drummer center and the pianist. Rainbow and AJ grabbed Blaze, the guitarist.

"What is it?" Spike asked.

"It's thin. But their's a faint trace of recognizable magic. Very difficult thanks to your disguises. You've all changed a bit. " Twilight said as she grits her teeth.

"No, you don't understand, we are just..." The center said.

"Save it for the courtroom tireak. Cozy glow." She turned to change links and blasted a capture spell at them. "Daser and her sisters." She then turned to the kirin. "And prince Ramer of the Kirin's you nearly killed your own mother to take over the throne."

"No, no that's not true at all." He struggled, but couldn't get out of AJ and rainbows grip. "I was trying to..."

"Save it." Twilight barked. She then turned her attention back to Cherry.

"All highly level 4 and below threats all in one place. So the question is who are you?"

"No, no please, you're missing the…"

Suddenly rarity and Spike jumped, tackling Cherry to the ground but due to her dance moves she swung out of it and kicked them in the face with her back legs. Pinky jumped in and tried to secure them but missed catching the cloak instead. Cherry swung around on her front hoof like some kind of breakdancer till she broke free of her their grips, reviling her mark to them.

They all, including the captured villains gasped at the sight.
While her hair and fur color matched more of pinky when she was pinkamina the mark on her flank couldn't be more clear.

Pinky gasped as she saw it.

Cherry was no pony. She was a clone. A clone of pinky pie. However, unlike pinky pie today who showed a little more age. She looked as if she was no older than 20.

"But how." Pinky called out.

"Pinky! Did you go in that pool aging?"

"No, I swear." Pinky defended herself.

"Then. Then that means."

"Twilight." Spike spoke up. "She said she was eleven years old."
"And that clone event happened eleven years ago." Twilight replied, putting the pieces together.

"Guys remember the mare that was able to escape discord." Rarity shouted.

Rainbow nodded as she had the same thought, but it was AJ who said it plain and simple.

"We're looking straight at the culprit that killed Discord."

"Oh, but this whole thing needed a mastermind." Said spike.

"Yeah. Cherry, you and your boss LC killed our friend!" Twilight said with her horn blazing with magic.

"You do realize Fluttershy has been captured, right?" Cherry yelled, still in a panic. "I get it, I have some explaining to do but please."

"Twi of these are the big three here. Then Crystal has to be Chrysalis."

"Yep. And she stole Fluttershy under LC order, no doubt. TELL ME. twilight yelled. WHY YOUR BOSS LC AND CHRISALISS TOOK FLUTTERSHY!!!"

"What no, no. we're not behind it. Only chrysalis is."

"So you've confirmed Crystal is Chrysalis."

"Uh did I." Cherry said in a shaky, nervous voice?

"WHERE ARE THEY!!!"

"I don't know, we gotta search."

"Twi sounds like a trap." AJ replied.

"Search everywhere."

"And what do we do with them?" Rainbow asked.
"Keep them locked up for now and under guard supervision."

"I'm sorry your highness, but I can't let you do that." Cherry said, still nervous.

"WHAT!" Twilight demanded.

"All of us need to search for Fluttershy. And LC needs medical attention."

"That won't be necessary, I'm fine. LC voice called out behind them."

"Lucky." Cherry shouted.

Lucky chains took no hesitation, taking out the guards that helped cozy glow and tireak.

"Thanks for that." Tireak said.

"No problem."

Twilight narrowed her eyes. "You." She said with grit teeth.

LC had blood dripping from his lip and looked tired. As if any moment he'd pass out, yet he stood his ground nonetheless.

"Here all of you squabble while one of your friends is in danger. priorities, princess." He said the word princess with such sarcasm and anger.Yet something about the way he said it made Twilight freeze. Her eyes grew wide as her mouth fell open.

Spike noticed the look on her face and asked "what is it."

Twilight gave no response.

An amused look crossed LC face.
Cherry took the opportunity to free Blaze jumping and doing a back kick to Spike's chest. Blaze then punched Rarity in the arm, freeing his hand out of her grip and jumped over to their allies.

Suddenly more guards and several spot-takers filled the area up wondering what was going on.

"We can't take all of them." Blaze shouted.

"No need to. We just need to hold them off." Tireak said taking a step forward. As did the change links, transforming to look like tireak.

"No guys if you…" LC began but was interrupted.

"We can handle this. The rest of you go and get your friend back."

LC stood for a second as a wave of surprise and worry hit his face.

"Of all people, you gave me not just a second but a third chance." Tireak said in a calm voice. He looked over his shoulder to lc. "Thank you."

LC smiled slightly. "Your family would be proud."

"My family is proud. They're standing right here with me". Tirek grinned.

LC's expression softened. He gave a short nod, "thats very generous of you," he then turned to Cherry. "The rest of you follow me!" He barked his orders.

"Hay where are…" Rainbow Dash started, but was cut off by the four centers in front of them.
"Your fight is with me." Tireak said as he punched rainbow dash in the face.

Author's Note:

Finally the big reveal... Cherry Pie is a Pinkey Pie clone... What do you all think? WAIT. There is still a question that needs to be answered. who kills Discord?
Now that I have some time I plan to go back and fix my spelling issues before we go into the story's final act, so look forward to re-reading the chapters without so many spelling errors in the beginning.