• Published 24th Oct 2023
  • 1,374 Views, 122 Comments

Sonic The Hedgehog x My Little Pony: Make Your Mark - Season 3 - BronySonicFan



After the incident in the Starfall Islands, the Mobians and the Mane 6 decides to track down and stop Dr. Eggman and Opaline before they can take over their worlds.

  • ...
4
 122
 1,374

9. Mane Smelody

Eggman was beyond terrified this time.

It is one thing to sneak inside anyone's place, liar, basement, call it how you want; but when you're the one who's getting sneaked in, the tables take a unexpected and undesired turn, specially since he was now at his enemy's mercy, Opaline's mercy, which was way worse, even.

"I've gotta handle it to you, Ivo." Opaline spoke with glee. "Finding you turned out quite difficult with so many liars around Equestria. Tracing your little robotic Sonic's path to finally find out where you are was a pain, but worth it in the end."

"Y-You've been tracking down... M-Metal Sonic's sign?!" Eggman barely managed to ask, since Opaline's magical grip was something he could not escape, and worse of all, it barely allowed him to talk.

"Indeed. Let's just say that he's terrible at having a low profile." Opaline rolled her eyes. "His flight from Bridlewood to Zephyr Heights was a constant, and he didn't even tried to fly above the clouds. It would've been foolish of me if I didn't found you, Ivo."

Eggman could only limit himself to growl annoyed, and if he could curse Metal for his mistake, he would.

"To be honest with you, I've been trying to find your location for a few weeks." Opaline confessed. "My power's been weakening after someone betrayed me and literally stabbed me in the back."

"I electrocute you on the back. Big difference." Eggman deadpanned.

"A knife made to electrify someone is still a knife." Opaline pointed out.

"And what do you want from me? If you wanted to get rid of me, you'll have done it the moment you entered my place." Eggman pointed out with a frown.

"Still the smartass in town, aren't you?" Opaline mocked up. "Well, you're absolutely correct. I don't want you dead, Ivo. Not yet, that is. I have my own plan with you... But first of all, I want to hear what's this 'Metal Virus' you were talking about when I entered in here."

"Like if I'll tell you." Eggman snorted. "Getting killed by a forgotten pest like you is not the way I'd imagine my life to end, but I'd rather die than tell you a crap!"

Opaline raised an eyebrow after hearing that declaration, then grinned sinisterly and laughed. "Oh, I see. Well, the Dragonstone back in my liar had little dragonfire, but enough to restore my magic. And since you refuse to talk, I'll have to use other methods!"

Eggman gulped nervously, but he frowned and glared daggers at Opaline. Remember what I said a few episodes ago? Eggman's Sonic's enemy for a reason: They're stubborn, very stubborn.

No matter how many times one is defeated, they'll always come back. Today, however, it was time to use his stubbornness for his own sake. Telling Opaline about the Metal Virus was a bad idea, specially because the cure was not ready, and he didn't wanted to use the 'Party Pooper' protocol.

Hopefully, he'll find his way out of this dangerous situation... But he had the feeling he wouldn't.


In Bridlewood, Pipp walked and singed through the forest with a flower basket on her back during a sunny day.

"A foraging I will go." Pipp sang and danced around, while the critters listened to her. "A shmoraging I will go." She sang, then she placed the basket down, while the critters circled around her. "Oh, great lighting. Nature selfie!"

Then, she brought out her phone, while the critters huddled close to her with the flower basket as the phone clicked.

But after that, Pipp tripped over a yellow Inkthistle. "Oh! Ah!" She yelped as she tripped and dropped the basket, while the critters flew off, and she screamed at her ruined harvest. "My natural beauty forage haul!" Then she turned and glared a the yellow Inkthistle she tripped on. "Sheesh, watch where you're going, plants. Mm, that really hurts!" But when she looked at her right back hoof, she noticed something weird. "What the hay?"

If you wonder what did Pipp noticed, well, she saw that her right back hoof is now gold and sparkling.

"That Inkthistle shined my hooves so bright I can see my own reflection!" Pipp said excitedly, literally seeing her own reflection on her hoof, and then, she gasped and brought out her phone. "My plant-finder app didn't tell me it could do that."

As she said this, she put her glasses on and lifted her hoof up, before taking off her glasses and look at the plant again.

"This gives me an idea." Pipp smirked, and then she pictured herself with a new product and her hooves shining bright, also seeing herself posing cause why the hay not. "Woah, mama! I think my future's gonna be bright!" She cheered before, she realizes what she said. "I never say 'mama'. Now I know this is a good idea!"

However, during her cheering for her idea, she took a while to realize that a smell in the air was very stinky, and after searching for the source of it, she finally noticed that it was coming from her hoof.

"Huh… Little fragrant, but look at that shine!" Pipp cheered, choosing to ignore the smell and walking off.

Meanwhile, one of the bunnycorns close to her sniffed the smell and cringed in disgust, coughing and almost fainting because of how terrible the smell is.


At Mane Melody, Amy brushed her hair a bit.

Meanwhile, at her side, Jazz was spraying a manespray on her mane, looking at her reflection with a smile, just before Pipp entered the salon.

"Girls, look! To spruce up the place." Pipp said, as she brought in the basket filled with Inkthistles, and the girls came up to her.

Jazz picked up a Inkthistle with a smile. "Oh, these are…" She then sniffed it, but then cringed in disgust. "Uh… nice, they're nice!"

Amy raised an eyebrow confused when she saw Jazz's forced smile, so she also picked up another Inkthistle and sniffed it only to avoid throwing up right there out of respect to Pipp and to the salon's janitor. "Uh... Yeah! Very nice..." She forced as smile as well. "Um, what's the occasion?"

"Let me answer that question with a question: ever seen hooves this shiny?" Pipp asked, as she showed her smelly but shiny hooves to her two friends.

They both looked at Pipp's hoof, narrowing their eyes because of how bright they were. "My, that is bright! You could power a lighthouse with that shimmer!"

"Agreed! Haven't seen anything that shiny ever since Super Sonic!" Amy said, but then both she and Jazz caught the smell again and retched, trying to keep themselves from throwing up.

Pipp nodded with a chuckle. "And it's all because of this perfect plant I plucked!" She said, raising the thistle Jazz was holding, who forced a smile because the plant smells terrible. "It's a miracle beauty discovery cropping up all over Bridlewood Forest!"

"This has potential!" Jazz said with a smile. "Which is great, because our sales have been dropping ever since our last failed promotion!" She cringed.

"Ugh... Don't remind me..." Amy covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.


How bad was their previous presentation? Well...

Not so long ago, an earth pony mare exited the salon while screaming, having her face covered with ice cream with sprinkles, which made some pegamice start to peck on the ice cream... And on her face.

"Get it off! Get it off!" The mare cried in panic and disgust.


Back in the present, Pipp rubbed her chin while thinking about that time.

"Huh… maybe using actual ice cream as a face mask treatment wasn't that great of an idea?" Pipp asked with a sheepish smile.

"You think?" Amy deadpanned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah… No. It wasn't." Jazz admitted, while Pipp chuckled a bit. "But those shiny hooves could redeem us! Let's test it out."

"So, who's gonna be our guinea-pony?" Amy asked, as the three girls began to look around.

Then, they saw Zipp wearing her Z-Googles and looking at her phone. The three girls gave each other knowing smirks, before they all went towards the white pegasus.

"Zipp! It's your lucky day!" Pipp said to her sister, while Zipp stopped and looked at her sister confused. "You are the recipient of a free luxury hooficure treatment! Oh! We can't wait to know what you think of this great shiny find I came across: Inkthistle!"

Amy brought in front of Zipp the Inkthistle she grabbed earlier, and Zipp looked at it confused before sniff, and then she cringed back with a disgusted look.

"You okay?" Jazz asked concerned.

Zipp coughed from the smell, then walked towards the door with a nervous smile. "Uh, yeah. That was from something else. Can't do the hoof thing. I'm busy, gotta run." She walked backwards, then used one her left hind leg to open the door.

"Uh, busy with what?" Pipp asked.

"Investigating. Bye!" Zipp said quickly, exiting the salon and running out the door. "Bleh!" She cringed in disgust and then sighed. "That stuff stinks! Bleh!"

Zipp flew off after saying that, while Sunny walked into the salon, something Pipp immediately noticed.

"Sunny! Lucky you!" Pipp said, as she guided her friend to a couch. "You get to be the first pony to try our new all-natural luxury hooficure treatment!"

"I do? Ah! Okay!" Sunny said with excitement.

Just then, Jazz answered lifted the Inkthistle in front of her, making Sunny gag once she noticed the smell.

"So? What do you two think?" Pipp asked her with excitement, while Sunny sniffed the plant again and coughed, trying so hard not to puke right there and now.


A few minutes of explaining later...

"Don't worry, Sunny, I know this Inkthistle plant itself has little bit of a funky aroma at first, but the incredible hoof cream I've made out of it is scentless!" Pipp assured, as she grabbed a bottle that had the Inkthistle already made into a hooficure cream, and then gave it to Jazz. "The perfect, luxurious touch for those seeking a top notch hooficure with lasting shine!"

"How did you finished the cream so damn fast? You were literally explaining how you got the plan a second ago!" Amy pointed out confused.

"I'm the Fastest Thing Alive's girlfriend, Ames. I've learned my methods thanks to him." Pipp replied with smirk.

Then, Jazz opened the bottle and took out the brush, but when both she and Amy sniffed it, they cringed in disgust again, because the smell was still there.

"You're right! It's... kind of… nice!" Jazz managed to say, then she applied the brush on Sunny's hooves.

Sunny could still smell the sent, but she decided to force a smile. "Yup! Just uh... super pleasant!"

Amy could notice Sunny's uncomfortableness, and she felt really bad for her.

Pipp, on the other hand, laughed and started hopping around excitedly. "I'm so excited to start selling these treatments!" She stated, not noticing Sunny, Jazz and Amy gagging. Then, when stopped and turned to her with a smile, they quickly forced smiles, while Pipp stared at the rest of the bottles. "I must practice my sales pitch."

"And maybe get a flavoring to fix those stinky hooves' smell." Amy muttered with a bored expression.

Meanwhile, Pipp cleared her throat, then went up to a mirror and hold a bottle. "Hello, my glamour ponies! This special new treatment is guaranteed to make your hooves shine as bright as your sparkle! Get it while you can, it's a Mane Melody Limited Time Only Exclusive!"

"Sounds great, Pipp!" Jazz complimented with a nervous smile. "We're gonna have so many sales!" She cheered, then leaned in to Sunny and whispered to her. "Sorry it stinks. But you look great!"

"I feel great!" Sunny exclaimed happily, lifting her hoof. "And look at that shine, ah!"

Yet her hoof led off the scent, making Jazz and Amy cringe with puffed cheeks in disgust, trying not to vomit.

"We'll find a way to... Retract the smell, Sunny." Amy said with a sheepish smile.

"Good luck with the launch. And um… maybe crack a window?" Sunny suggested sheepishly, then she left the place.

"Good idea." Jazz and Amy agreed, while the former quickly went to the window and opened it.

Amy soon joined her side, and they both breathed in the fresh air, while Pipp came by, singing to herself, but then she looked confused at Jazz and Amy, bot quickly sitting on the couch and laughing nervously with smiles, while Pipp smiled back in response.


Outside of the Brighthouse, Sonic and Tails were training out.

Sonic was hitting Tails with everything he got, not holding back a single bit since Tails himself asked him not to, while Tails tried to hit him with his various gadgets made with his powers or with attacks he made by himself.

An example of the last group is his spinning tails, which he has learned to control as a weapon besides a flying tool, and has managed to sent Sonic backwards on several occasions and even stun him for a couple of minutes so he can attack him and go all on him.

Yet Sonic was a quick fighter in everything: Attacking, dodging, recovering... It didn't mattered how many strategies Tails came up with in such a short time, Sonic simply moved too fast and kept going against him.

That's precisely what he wanted, true, but is began to become a bit overwhelming as the training went on.

Eventually, Tails made a big mistake while trying to hit Sonic with a giant metallic glove made with his electrical powers: After the Blue Blur dodged the attack, Tails looked ahead and blinked... Just to realize that Sonic was gone, and not in front of him anymore.

That was bad news already, and yet it became worse when Sonic appeared behind, then kicked him on his back, and then charged the Phantom Rush against him, since it was already charged thanks to the training.

Sonic finished up the attack by punching Tails against a wall of the Brighthouse, and the young fox crashes on his back against it, slowly descending in pain and groaning. This was his third defeat today, and if he didn't started to improve his strategies, it'll keep going up.

Tails kneeled in the ground painfully and held his stomach, while Sonic came in front of him and looked down at him with a mocking smirk.

"You blinked." Sonic said, then extended his hand to help him stand up.

Tails rolled his eyes and accepted Sonic's help to get back into his feet, although he still grabbed his stomach in pain. "I tried not to..."

"But you still did." Sonic deadpanned, then crossed his arms and looked at him concerned. "You okay? I think I went too hard on you."

"I'm fine, Sonic." Tails replied. "Besides, even if my body hurts, is precisely what I need. It just means I have to get better if I wanna be at your level when facing powerful foes."

After saying this, he limped a bit towards inside the Brighthouse, while Sonic looked at him concerned, but still followed along out of concern. Once inside the building, Tails brought out a bag with ice and placed it on the chair's back, then he sat there to ease the pain he felt on his back.

"I don't have to throw my fists against you, little bro." Sonic pointed out with concern, but a glare from Tails when he used that nickname make him shake his head. "I mean, buddy. Getting stronger is more than just training yourself physically. Is also growing as a person, gain more knowledge, mature. Punching the crap out of you is affecting you more than helping, and you know it."

"If I wanna be on par with powerful foes and at least be a struggle for them, I have to keep testing my physical strength as much as necessary." Tails replied, also sighing a bit frustrated. "Taking down an Eggman Decoy is not hard for anyone, if we're being real. The decoys are not a threat, but their creator is. I want to take down Eggman alone again, or even anyone as dangerous! But to do that, I must keep training and growing. And, if I wanna show I'm your equal, defeating you seems to be a good start!"

"But making me go all out on you is unfair, don't you think?" Sonic said, still feeling concerned. "I'm faster than anyone in this building, man. Even containing myself, I'm quite a match. And I'm not saying it to brag, I just wanna point out that maybe going all out on you is not the best right now. I'm sure you can defeat me, Tails. But maybe wait until you have defeated me while I hold back before facing me when I don't?"

"Like I said, if I want to be your equal, I must defeat you on your full strength!" Tails said with a determinate look.

"You're a maniac, you know that?" Sonic said with a frown. "You're like the guys that want to face the final boss full strength on a game at level 1 or 2. That cannot end well."

"I appreciate that you worry, Sonic, but I made up my mind." Tails said with a serious expression. "From now on, I won't train with you if you won't use everything you've got against me! Same goes to Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, and Sunny... And to anyone else that helps me to train. I'm gonna become a good and skilled fighter like you, just you wait and see!"

Sonic was still concerned that Tails could get hurt if he insisted with this idea, but he still smiled at him, and even felt a bit jealous with how decided he is with his idea.

"Look at you. You really wanna be my equal, huh? 'Cause everything you just said sounds like something I'll say instead!" Sonic said with a smile.

"I agree!" Sunny's voice spoke, as she arrived and joined the conversation. "Sorry to be nosy, guys, but I couldn't help and listened the whole thing!" She apologized with a sheepish smile. "And I've gotta say: The idea of all of us going against you is a bit... concerning. But I know that you're gonna be a great warrior, Tails." She bumped her shoulder with his slightly. "Just don't make us get yourself killed by mistake. I don't think I could live with that..."

"You had enough traumas because of Eggman, Sun." Sonic said with concern, before smirking. "Although, I bet you'll kill him first with that powerful Alicorn magic of yours."

"Aren't you the one dragging him constantly on dangerous adventures?" Sunny questioned. "In fact, why did you brought a kid three years younger than you to a very dangerous quest across an island that was being conquered?"

"If you're trying to get mad at me because of childhood experiences, know that I regret nothing." Sonic said with a smirk.

"You should at least regret dragging a kid that barely knew you."

"Excuse me? I knew him for 2 weeks!" Tails replied a bit offended.

"What he said! We knew each other pretty fine by then!" Sonic added with a smirk, then turned around and stretched a bit on his place. "Anyways! Time to go and take a run."

"Don't do anything stupid that could get you in trouble!" Sunny scolded him with a frown, and Tails at her side deadpanned at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever you say..." Sonic started, then snickered and looked over his shoulder at her. "Little sis!" He then boosted away while laughing out loud.

"SONIC!" Sunny shouted with a scold, and then growled a bit.

"Asking Sonic to do nothing stupid is, ironically, the stupidest thing anyone could say to him." Tails deadpanned.

"Hey, at least I've gotta try!" Sunny countered.

"Sonic's a free spirit, Sunny. No matter what you do or say, as long as he's that free, you cannot make him listen to reason." Tails pointed out, and Sunny rolled her eyes. But then, Tails smelled the air, and immediately covered his nose. "And what's that smell?!"

Sunny cringed and then looked at her hooves, that were still shining, but also stinking. Tails noticed them, and he stared at them with wide eyes, specially because he could literally see his reflection on them. However, the smell didn't took long to come afloat, and he gagged disgusted.

"What the hell is going on with your hooves, Sun?!" Tails asked concerned and disgusted with a cringed expression.

"Pipp's deal." Sunny replied with a sheepish smile.


In the bedroom, Zipp was at her zone, more specifically on her desk.

She was on her laptop with the Alicorn book, searching for more clues regarding Opaline.

"Hmm… There's gotta be something else here!" Zipp said to herself, but then, she sniffed a scent and retched in disgust, so she turned and saw Sunny and Tails walking in, then saw the former's hooves shining, as well as the smell coming from them. "Oh no! She got to you?" She reached to her sunglasses and put them on.

"I just wanted to help." Sunny sighed a bit ashamed. "And the smell kinda goes away." She added, lifting up her hoof, but then cringed back since the smell was still there. "Or maybe I'm just used to it."

"I'm seriously considering wearing a mask, but that wouldn't help." Tails said with a cringed and bored expression. "By the way, what are you doing her, babe?" He asked Zipp.

Zipp took off her glasses before replying. "My leads have all run cold. I've read that Alicorns book like a hundred times and certain things still aren't adding up about the past we've all been taught!" She explained, laying on her desk and resting her head on her hooves.

"Knuckles haven't told you anything else that Spike might told him?" Tails asked curiously.

"No... While his stories are great and do teach me some more stuff from Equestria's history, they have nothing about Opaline, more than the story of the creature with fire wings." Zipp replied with concern.

"My dad always used to say, 'The past is something we'll never stop discovering'." Sunny quoted her father's words with a smile.

"And if we did, well, I'll feel sorry for historians and their lack of jobs." Tails said with a chuckle.

Yet Zipp thought on something after hearing Sunny, and she flew off her desk. "Guys, that's it! Sunny, your dad was definitely onto something with his research, right? Do you have any old things that Argyle left lying around?" She landed in front of them. "Stuff that might have a clue?"

"Well, we lost a lot when the lighthouse was destroyed." Sunny explained sadly with lower ears. "I do still have a few things, but Tails and I have gone through them a million times before."

"Specially when Discord stoled the Pegasus Crystal that one time." Tails added with his arms crossed. "There's nothing in Argyle's notes about Opaline, though."

"But with fresh eyes and open hearts and minds and clear heads, and the help of a master sleuth…" Zipp started, as she brought out her magnifying glass and twirl it around with a smirk.

"Okay, we can try!" Sunny said with a smile. "Maybe my dad would've liked that. I'll go dig them up right now."

Yet, as Sunny left, the smell from her hooves intensified again, and that made both Tails and Zipp gag a bit, then sigh relieved when she left along the scent.

"I swear to Chaos that your sister has a serious problem with her products sometimes." Tails deadpanned.

"Thank that Chaos god of yours that you were not here when we were younger, babe." Zipp deadpanned as well.


Outside of Mane Melody, Pipp was preparing everything to sell her new product.

She set a table full of the Inkthistle bottles, then she set up her phone while humming happily, and then she started to livestream the whole thing... As usual.

"Casual viewers and Pippsqueaks alike! Have I got something great for you!" Pipp started with a smile, as she moved to the table set. "It's the special deluxe pampering you've been needing." She picked up a bottle, then got close to her phone. "Treat yourself! You deserve only the best and we've got it here in Mane Melody!"


Inside the salon, Jazz and Amy were watching Pipp's livestream, as the pegasus flew around.

"Guaranteed to make your hooves shine brighter than a Bridlewood crystal during the Lumi-Bloom!" Pipp finished, flying next to the table and showing off her shiny right front hoof.

"Good thing ponies can't smell through the phone." Jazz said nervously, looking at her hooves a bit disgusted, since they're now shining thanks to the hooficure.

"On the bright side, you'll never see any more glamorous, girl." Amy said to Jazz with a little smile, and Jazz smiled back.


In the Brighthouse, Sunny, Zipp and Tails were at the basement.

There, the trio was looking for Sunny's dad research and other stuff that they managed to save after Sprout crashed his robot against the original lighthouse.

If you wonder how that stuff survived after Eggman rip the Brighthouse apart, the Crystals restored everything.

"There it is. Gimme a boost!" Sunny said, as she climbed on top of Zipp and tried to reach a box on top of a shelf, making Tails raise an eyebrow.

"Um, girls?" Tails called out, but before keep talking, Sunny grabbed the box.

And at the same time, she lost her balance and fell to the ground with Zipp, while most of the things from the box fell off as well, making Tails facepalm.

"I was going to say that we probably could've just flown up there." Tails deadpanned.

"Yeah, didn't think that through." Zipp commented, and Sunny nodded in agreement, while the two mares stood up, and the three of them began to pick up all the stuff that fell from the box.

But then, Tails came up to see two very interesting notes: The first one talked about a strange crystal that was hidden in Equestria. Said crystal was of four different colors: Red, yellow, blue, and green. The second one, however, seemed to get his attention even more.

The second note talked about Cyberspace, and how it could affect those who were not physically prepared to handle the side effects of interacting with this reality so constantly.

Yet it also talked about the possibility to turn that side effect into a power source. In other words: The note was talking about the Cyber Corruption, but it seemed that there was a way to turn the corruption into an actual power that actually boosts the one affected.

"It would've been nice if we knew this back in the islands..." Tails muttered, yet Sunny and Zipp heard when he spoke.

"Know what?" Zipp asked curiously.

Tails turned the note around and showed it to his sister figure and to his girlfriend. "According to this note, the Cyber Corruption sonic went through could've been transformed into an actual power up."

"What?!" The two mares exclaimed, as Zipp almost snatched the note from Tails' hands.

"If what the note says is true, then maybe there was a way to help Sonic out and avoid The End getting control over his body." Tails explained. "Yet we're finding out this six months after defeating that guy."

"But this could come handy and useful later on!" Zipp said with a smile.

"I don't know, Zipp..." Sunny said with concern. "Sonic barely talks about what happened in there, and when he does, is only to joke. I doubt he wants to ever go back into Cyberspace, and after loosing our physicality while being trapped in there, I doubt any of us wants to."

"Maybe so, but a detective never fully abandons a clue!" Zipp stated with a smirk. "Like I said, it might be useful later."

"You know what? I'm not gonna discuss that." Tails said with a smile. "You already prove me wrong - like, really wrong - once, when I trusted Misty. Perhaps you'll prove me wrong again."

"Or she's stretching this out and is actually nothing." Sunny said with a mocking smirk, making Tails chuckle and Zipp roll her eyes with a smile.


At Mane Melody, ponies were waiting in line, making Pipp to get very excited.

"Mmm, girls, I've got a great feeling about this, don't you?!" Pipp asked Amy and Jazz excitedly.

Both girls started to look around unsure, but also smiling nervously to fool Pipp a bit. "Ha, yes. Definitely. Absolutely. It's gonna be a spectacle!" Jazz said, which made Pipp look at her confused. "I mean… spectacular!"

"Definitely a show to remember..." Amy said nervously, then shook her head and corrected herself. "I mean... A sell to remember!" She chuckled sheepishly.

Then, they opened the Salon's door, allowing the crowd to come in. "I'm first!" An Earth Pony mare shouted.

"Ponies! Ponies! There's plenty of deluxe to go around!" Pipp assured with a smile, holding up a bottle that Jazz soon grabbed. "Right, girls?"

"Yes. Of course." Jazz said nervously. "Everypony will get a treatment, if they want one! Totally optional." She added, while Pipp looked at her confused.

"But… you'd have to be… uh, ready to miss out on the best beauty treatment ever." Amy added quickly to save Jazz, as she held up a bottle as well, while the crowd started grabbing one each.

"That's more like it." Pipp said with a smile, before she turned to the crowd. "Okay, let's break out the Inkthistle and get this sparkle party stared!" She announced, while the crowd cheered at her.

"I swear to Chaos, she's like Sonic in so many aspects that I don't wonder anymore why he likes her..." Amy deadpanned and muttered with an eye roll.


Back in the Brighthouse, Sunny and Zipp gathered all the saved Argyle stuff.

Now, they were on the main floor, over the kitchen's table, researching about anything that could be useful to fight against Opaline, with Sunny taking a picture of the Alicorn book, while Zipp scanned a map with her Z-Goggles.

"Hmm." Zipp thought.

"Hmm." Sunny said, looking at the book.

"Hmm!" Both ponies said in unison.

"Have you found anything?" Zipp asked Sunny.

"Yes!" Sunny said, before looking a bit confused. "I mean, I think so. Actually, no. I have nothing. Sorry! I was just imitating you for fun."

Zipp chuckled with a weak smile. "It's fine, really. I don't really have nothing, either."

"Oh, but I do!" Tails said, as he bursted inside the Brighthouse, holding a big and heavy blue book with the same strange symbol that they always saw everytime a Koco died in the Starfall Islands in the cover.

"What's that?" Sunny asked, then came close to read the title. "Huh? 'History of the Ancients: An Almost Full Guide of a Long Lost Civilization'?!"

"Wow!" Zipp said amazed. "Where did you found this?!" She asked Tails with a smile.

"This is Misty's book, one of the many things she could bring from Opaline's liar." Tails explained with a smile. "It has lots of interesting information. For example: The logo in the cover, it seems to represent an ancient god the Ancients worshiped back in the day. But as interesting as that is, that's not what impressed me. Remember that Cyberspace is like a huge computer that downloads data from the brain?"

"Yeah. That's why anytime Sonic entered Cyberspace, he saw a familiar zone that mixed his memories a bit." Sunny pointed out.

"Well, I was thinking... If the Cyberspace portal in Maretime Bay still works out thanks to the gear that Knuckles used, perhaps there's a way we can trick Opaline to access Cyberspace."

"What?!" Zipp asked with wide eyes. "We could do that?!"

"Most importantly, why should we do that?" Sunny questioned.

"Come on, girls. Think: Cyberspace is a computer for braincell data. So, if we trick her to get inside, even if she comes out and returns to Equestria, all her brain data will be uploaded to the Cloud in Cyberspace." Tails explained with a smile. "And, if her data is uploaded there..."

"We could actually see for a way to defeat Opaline... straight up from Opaline herself?!" Zipp asked amazed by this revelation.

"Exactly!" Tails stated with a confident smirk. "Opaline will be her own doom! After all, your worse enemy is you. That, and Opaline knows there's a way she can be defeated, but won't share it out loud. So, Cyberspace is our best shot to literally hack into her mind!"

"That... Actually, that sounds like an incredible idea." Sunny smiled. "Tricking Opaline into a trap that she'll believe is harmless, but the moment she's inside Cyberspace, everything on her brain's gonna be uploaded to Cyberspace's cloud. Including a way to take her down!"

"We have a plan!" Tails said with a smirk, but then sighed frustrated. "But I still need to learn how to access Cyberspace without entering the plane of reality Sonic did."

"Well, I'll really like to find out more about that thing of turning Cyber Corruption into a power up." Zipp said with a smile. "But do you think this book will be enough to cover that up?" She asked her two friends.

"Well, I think if we're going to get to the bottom of this, we've gotta get out of here and get out there." Sunny suggested, also pointing outside. "Start asking some questions."

"Maybe you're right, Sunny." Zipp said in agreement. "And I know exactly where to start."

"So long as you keep your desire of jumping into questions without thinking..." Tails warned her with a slight glare.

"Don't worry, hun. I'll keep myself under control." Zipp winked at him playfully.

"Uh-huh." Tails raised an eyebrow with crossed arms, not convinced on Zipp's word.

"Yay! Field trip!" Sunny said excitedly, waving her hoof in the air.

Zipp put on her Z-Goggles with a smirk. "Field research."

"Hopefully, we'll find out something interesting if we're going where I think we're going." Tails stated with a smirk.


Back in Mane Melody, more ponies were waiting outside for their turn to glow their hooves.

While an Earth Pony mare exited th salon, a stallion took a picture, but then, the mare smelled the stink coming from her hooves and coughed before running off.

Meanwhile, inside the salon, some of the ponies were retching on their hooficures, with an Earth Pony mare running around excited, while Posey was looking at the magic mirror, and Jazz was doing Windy's hooves with a mix of a cringed and uncomfortable look.

"I've never seen anything like this!" Posey said, looking at her shining hooves. "Have you, Bestie?" She asked Windy.

Windy, however, squint her eyes, trying to look at her hoof. "I actually can't see anything like this, it's too bright! My eyes!" She added, putting on her sunglasses and spreading her wings.

Then, Posey caught the smell of her hoof and cringed a bit. "Oh… I've never smelled anything like this. I was lying when I said I've never seen anything like this. It's just bright. But this?" She sniffed her hoof and cringed again. "Ugh, this is something else." She commented, which made Jazz grow nervous, right before Posey saw Pipp. "Oh. Shh. Hi, Pipp." She said with a friendly smile, which made Jazz panic a bit, while Pipp flew with them.

"Hiya!" Pipp replied with a smile. "Oh! Haven't seen shines this bright since I made my own toothpaste!" She said, which made Posey raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Thanks, Pipp!" Windy said with a nervous chuckle and a sheepish smile.

"No prob, Windy!" Pipp said with a big smile. "This is turning into Mane Melody's biggest success! What are we going to do with all this success?!" She asked excitedly, then flew off.

"Yeah, the sweet… ugh… smell of success!" Jazz groaned after smelling the bottle again and cringed. Just after Pipp flew off, Jazz walked up to a fan and turn it on, sighing in relief. "Phew!"

Meanwhile, Amy was doing a Unicorn mare's hooves with an uncomfortable expression, because even thought the hooficure looked great, the smell was terrible, but she tried to resist so Pipp wouldn't notice.

Just then, Sonic came inside the salon and cracked his neck, since he was just back from his usual run. "Phew! Nothing like stretch the legs to feel alive!" He smiled, then noticed Pipp around the stage and walked towards her. "Yo, Little Pipp!"

Pipp felt surprised since she gasped, but then turned around and smiled, flying with Sonic and kissing his cheek lovely. "Blue Star! What a surprise! Did you came to try out the new Inkthistle?!"

"I have no hooves, babe." Sonic reminded her with a smirk. "Although, I've gotta say it: Those things look as shiny as my Super form. I'll bet a bit more, even!"

Pipp giggled and side hugged him again, but then, the smell coming from the hooves reached Sonic's nose, and when he smelled it, his cheeks puffed, and he had to avoid gagging and throwing up right there in front of so many ponies, so he resisted said urge.

"Um... I-I just remembered I promised Knuckles to help him out with something." Sonic lied with a sheepish smile, as he kissed Pipp's cheek slightly. "We'll talk later, okay? I've gotta go before he scolds me for getting late... again..."

Pipp nodded and kissed him slightly on his lips, then let him go and flew ahead, while Sonic didn't wasted time to boost out and get near to the closest trash can to throw up in there, since he couldn't resist the smell.

Once he was done throwing up, he sighed relieved and breathed a bit heavily. "Okay... On one hand, it was a terrible idea to eat 15 chilidogs today..." Sonic told himself. "On the other hand, that thing stinks horribly! What the hell was that?!"

Amy noticed from her place by looking out of the window Sonic's reaction and cringed, then looked over at Pipp over her shoulder and grew concerned. Pipp didn't seemed to mind the smell, unlike everyone else who did, and this was starting to overwhelm her a bit.


The Marestream was flying across the sky at top speed.

Inside were Sunny, Tails and Zipp, the latter driving the vehicle towards their destination, still unknown for the former, while Tails had an idea of where are they going.

"So… are you gonna tell us where we're going?" Sunny asked curiously.

"Yeah, you've been pretty secretive about it, although I have a feeling of knowing where we're going to." Tails said with a smile.

"To Bridlewood." Zipp answered.

"Called it!" Tails cheered happily.

"What's there?" Sunny asked confused.

"The Breezie Night Market!" Zipp revealed.

"And you really think the Breezies can help us find out more about how Cyberspace works, or how to turn Cyber Corruption into a power up?" Sunny asked, not so sure about this.

"Come on, Suns! There's a lot of old, mystical stuff there!" Zipp pointed out. "Maybe they have another version of the book than the one we had."

"Yeah. We've checked it before taking off, remember?" Tails pointed out. "Is shocking to find out that all those rails and platforms in the Starfall Islands where only on Sonic's mind and not actually there."

"Which explains why he was always floating around everytime he claimed he was... platforming." Sunny cringed.


In the Starfall Islands, Sonic was traveling through some rails.

These set of rails in specific where guiding him towards an upside down pyramid where the Silver Chaos Emerald was located and locked down on a tower, and Sonic headed towards it to obtain it.

Sunny and Hitch were watching him, since this was Kronos Island... Yet they were watching Sonic floating around, and not traveling over anything whatsoever, which left the two Earth Ponies very confused, since they didn't knew he could float last time they checked.

"He's... flying around for no reason..." Sunny said confused.

"HOW?! JUST HOW?!" Hitch asked very, very confused.


"That's just another Wednesday for me." Tails shrugged.

"It was also cool to find out that the Ancients had such and advanced tech for their time, yet they found the simplest of things more entertaining." Zipp added with a smile. "I mean, annual tournaments to see who can pile the most amount of rocks in the hardest and unique way possible? That actually sounds kind of fun!"

"Don't forget the giant Pinball Machine they set up to activate the volcano in Chaos Island." Tails reminded with a smirk. "Of all the things they could've designed, they made a Pinball. Strange design choice, but also very unique!"

"It was also cool to discover that they took all the wildlife of the islands to safety before The End attacked." Sunny said with a smile. "They really thought of everything if they even saved those animals."

"Yet we have nothing about how to access Cyberspace without getting affected by it, nor how we can make a power up out of Cyber Corruption." Tails pointed out with concern, but then smiled. "Which is why the breezies must have something! They've been around far longer than any of us, so the answer must be with them."

"And if not, Sunny, I'll buy you your favorite treat." Zipp added with a smile.

"Oh!" Sunny squealed in excitement. "Triple Berry ice cream?!"

"With three scoops!" Tails said with a smile.

"Also, maybe they have some magical cure to make your hooves smell better." Zipp said, pointing at Sunny's hooves.

"Hey!" Sunny said with a little smile.

"Girl, those things are ripe." Tails said with a mocking tone, also laying on Sunny's shoulder.

"You're not wrong." Sunny said after sighing, then the three of them started to laugh out loud.


Back at Mane Melody, new costumers were buying bottles from Pipp.

Meanwhile, Amy was doing Toot's hooves, although the Earth Pony stallion seemed to feel uncomfortable.

"This is great for business, Ames…" Amy told herself anxiously, while her right eye twitched a bit. "Oh, that's gonna look wonderful!" She told Toots when she finished his hooves.

"Yes, yes, but I wanted to know…" Toots said a bit unsure, also smelling the scent from the hooficure. "Uh, well, it's just that uh… How do I say this… The odor? Is that part of the package?"

"Everything that goes into this treatment, from the raw ingredients to the experience of sitting in that chair, to the beautiful shimmer, and yes, even the…" Amy started, lifting Toots' hoof and smelling the stench again, cringing back a bit. "... odor, is a part of a special and one-of-a-kind hooficure." She let go of Toots' hoof. "You'll be talking about this one for moons, I bet! Yup!" She chuckled nervously.

Toots felt uncomfortable after hearing that, then he turned to Windy. "Does she not smell it?" He whispered.

"I've been wondering that all day!" Windy whispered back, before she smiled and sat down, bringing out her phone. "My friends have to see this." She started to livestream her hoof... Don't look at me, that's what she's doing.

"This is fantastic!" Pipp cheered happily after hearing Windy. "Tell your friends, please. There's plenty of 'Potions by Pipp' to go around!"

Yet she didn't noticed ponies recording or live streaming their hooves and playfully making disgust looks after smelling their hooves, while Amy's eyes went wide in panic, since what seemed that could not get worse, was getting worse, and she didn't liked it.


In Bridlewood, the Marestream was parked by the Wishing Tree.

Meanwhile, inside the Breezie Night Market, Sunny, Zipp and Tails were looking around the stands, until they approached one filled with fossils.

The breezie attending said stand started to speak in quick gibberish once they noticed the trio of friends.

"She asks 'What can I do for you'?" Tails translated.

"You understand them, too?" Zipp asked Tails.

"Just a few words. Unlike Sonic, I don't fully understand what they say." Tails explained.

"We're trying to figure out more about the Ancients and Cyberspace." Sunny told the breezie, even bringing out the Ancients book that Tails borrowed from Misty. "Is there anything you have that can help us?"

The breezie look at the book and tried to analyze it, but then she cringed back in disgust because of the smell coming from Sunny's hoof, and she shook her hoof, making the group of friends think that she was saying that she knew nothing about the Ancients or Cyberspace.

"So you got nothing?" Zipp asked with concern.

"Uh, I don't think she's talking about the book." Tails pointed out.

The scent coming from Sunny's hooves made the breezie scream from the smell and fly away, which made Zipp chuckle and look over at Sunny.

"And I think she's also saying you, uh, stink." Zipp said in amusement, while Sunny gave her a dull look.

"There's better ways to phrase that, but... Yeah, she's pretty much saying that." Tails said with a sheepish smile.

"Should we get that triple berry ice cream now?" Sunny asked with a bored expression, while the trio walked away from the stand.

However, as they moved away, they failed to notice a breezie with a chef hat that saw them and followed.


Back in Mane Melody, the things were going... Fine, I guess?

Everypony was on their phones, with both Posey and Sprout taking a video of Dahlia's hooves on theirs, while Pipp, Jazz and Amy watched them.

"Girls, are you seeing this?" Pipp asked them with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess ponies really want to remember their time here?" Jazz said, feeling surprised to see everypony actually recording and livestreaming their shiny hooves instead of being totally disgusted.

"We'll sell out of these treatments by the end of the week if this keeps up!" Pipp exclaimed excited, then she walked up to the table where the bottles are. "We're hitting our stride."

"Well, ponies did like your hooficures before." Amy pointed out with a smile.

"I know, but not like this!" Pipp smiled with her wings spread. "The word of mouth is going to be incredible!"

Yet the smell reached Jazz and Amy's noses again, which made them cringe in disgust, so they went over and opened the windows of the salon while coughing... Just before turning around and see Posey behind them, which made Jazz gasp in surprise and Amy panic a bit.

"A little fresh air never hurt anypony!" Jazz said nervously.

"Right! Just getting some air won't kill us!" Amy added with a sheepish chuckle.

"Please. You both know what we all know: Whatever's in that shiny hoof cream is stinky to the extreme!" Posey pointed out, circling the two girls around. "Our snouts are falling off over here!" She waved her hoof, which released a slight trail of the smell.

"I don't know whether to agree or be offended!" Jazz said a nit concerned.

"Whoa, wait a second..." Amy called out confused. "If you don't like the hooficure treatment, why are you all filming it with your phones?"

As she asked this, she gestured to Dahlia and Sprout, with the former cringing back from sniffing her hoof, while the latter laughed at her.

"Oh, that's just the 'Mane Smelody Challenge'." Posey explained.

"The what now?/Huh?" Jazz and Amy asked confused.

"It's like the latest viral endurance test." Posey replied with a smile. "If you can get through it without your eyes watering from the smell, you tag a friend and they have to do it!"

This made Jazz and Amy feel nervous. "So, our newest hoof treatment is now a joke online?" Jazz asked in shock.

"Yeah, but it's a really good one!" Posey assured, then she turned to Toots. "Hey, show them your phone."

Toots proceed to do that, which made Amy and Jazz's eyes widen in shock. "Oh..." Amy said, since video was showing ponies sniffing their hooves with the hooficure on them and cringing in disgust, while laugh emojis started to pop up. "Oh my… It's trending?!"

"Whatcha looking at, girls?" Pipp asked from behind them with a smile, which made Jazz and Amy gasp in panic. "What are you gasping at? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Yup, that's it!" Jazz lied with a nervous smile, grabbing Toots' phone and backing away. "It was… one of those… ghost hunting videos on YouHoof. I'm uh… afraid! Ah! G-G-Ghost!" She acted a yell, then she tossed Toots' phone out the window.

"Ow!" Knuckles' voice exclaimed from outside the salon. "A phone? But the forecast said it wouldn't rain phones until Monday!"

"Ah, my phone!" Toots yelled out in panic, then he rushed out of the salon and closed the door behind him.

Meanwhile, Pipp smiled down at Jazz. "You're just like Hitch." She chuckled. "What a scaredy cat!"

Jazz watched her go and sighed in relief, but then saw a group of ponies laughing because of the trend Posey explained earlier, and she felt a bit panicked, something that Amy noticed, but she could not comfort Jazz since she was as worried as her.


Back at the Breezie Night Market, Sunny and Zipp were sitting on a bench.

They both had triple berry ice cream, with Sunny having three scoops while Zipp had only one. Tails, however, was nowhere to be seen for now.

"I guess no breezie knows a thing about Cyberspace." Sunny said a bit concerned, also looking at the book Tails borrowed from Misty. "Should we get out of here?"

"Ugh!" Zipp groaned in disappointment. "I hate leaving empty-hoofed."

"But not empty-stomached!" Sunny said, as she licked her triple berry ice cream.

"And luckily, not empty-handed either!" Tails said, as he came up to the two mares with a smile. "Or not empty-hoofed in your case. Look!"

Tails then lifted up a red book and showed it to them. The cover had a figure that resembled a Cyberspace portal, and it was titled 'Making of Cyberspace: A Digital World that works for the brain'. It also seemed to be signed by someone who's last name was 'Apple'.

"Whoa!/What?!" Sunny and Zipp exclaimed with smiles, as the latter grabbed the book in her hooves.

"You actually found something!" Sunny cheered.

"Where did you found this?" Zipp asked.

"I asked a breezie expert on ancient cultures about Cyberspace, and they brought that book to me!" Tails replied with a smile. "Hopefully, it has what we're looking for."

"Oh, I bet it does. The title seems promising already!" Zipp said with a smile as well, then she smirked as she looked at Tails again. "Guess I fell for the right guy~"

That made Tails blush like mad and turn away while coughing, trying not to loose his cool, but it didn't stopped Zipp from chuckled and Sunny from letting out an "Aw!" at him.

Just then, the same breezie with the chef hat that saw them earlier came flying by with a basket, flying up to Sunny.

"Whoa, hello!" Sunny said a bit confused.

The breezie put the basket down and opened it to brought out a heart shaped locket, flying to Sunny again.

"No, I think there's been a mistake. That's not mine." Sunny pointed out, but the breezie told her something that she didn't understand. "What is she saying? It seemed serious."

"Don't look at me, sis. I didn't got what she said, either." Tails said, raising his hands in defense.

"Wait…" Zipp spoke with a smile, then brought out her phone. "I think I can translate this with my new app!"

The breezie repeated again what she said to the phone, while the device translated her words. "I have long been waiting for a special pony. A hopeful pony. I believe that you and your Blue Hedgehog friend are the ones."

"Me?" Sunny asked surprised.

"Blue Hedgehog friend?" Tails added with a raised eyebrow.

"That's kind of strange." Zipp commented, while the breezie spoke again, like insisting on letting Sunny keep the heart lock. "But weirdly flattering! This is awesome! What a cool color. And it looks old too, really old."

Then, the breezie gave Sunny the lock, which she finally choose to accept. "It's lovely. Thank you so much!"

The breezie spoke again, and Zipp translated her words again with her phone. "Remember, nopony is alone who has friends. I bid you adieu." The breezie said, then she picked up the basket and flew off.

"Did that just happened? Or am I dreaming?" Sunny asked surprised to her friends, then she looked down at her heart locket. "What do you guys think she meant by 'The Ones'?"

"No clue. The only thing I can decipher from her words is that Sonic must be the other one." Tails pointed out, while rubbing his chin in thought.

"Looks like mysteries are cropping up all over the place!" Zipp said with a big smile. "We gotta start solving some of 'em."

"Starting with this fella here!" Tails stated with a smile, lifting up the book of Cyberspace. "Hopefully, it will give us the clue to use Cyberspace against Opaline."

Meanwhile, Sunny stared at her locket again and analyzed it for a bit in wonder.


Later on, Sunny now had the locket around her neck.

At the same time, the three friends were walking off from the market, ready to head back to the Crystal Brighthouse.

"Okay, the clue hunt continues." Sunny said with a smile.

"And now we have what we need to hopefully be three steps away from Opaline, if not more!" Tails declared with a confident smile.

"Back to the Brighthouse?" Zipp asked with a smirk.

"I just have to investigate one quick thing first." Sunny said, then she walked up to a stand.

"Hmm?" Both Tails and Zipp said confused, before they started to laughed in amusement when they saw that Sunny went to get another Triple Berry ice cream.

"What! Ice cream helps me think!" Sunny said in defense, then she licked her ice cream.

"Never change, Sunny!" Tails said with a smile


Opaline whistled to herself, as she polished her hooves with a lime.

She was reading at some archives from the Metal Virus' notes she managed to gain access to thanks to her 'convincing methods' over Eggman. She did said that she was planning to get the information from the virus from him, after all, and so she did.

How, you may wonder, if Eggman himself wanted to be stubborn and remain quiet? Well, let's just say that what Opaline did was not the conventional torture method one may expect.

She tied Eggman's hands and feet, then hung him upside down against a metal pipe, and then levitated a bucket of water to try to drown Eggman for 2 minutes. She always pulled him out of the water before he died, since she needed him alive to learn more about the Metal Virus.

Eventually, Eggman gave in and spilled the beans, since Opaline was constantly trying to drown him in the bucket. He was not ready to die, and so, he broke his own oath and told Opaline exactly what she wanted.

Now, even though she was not drowning him anymore, Eggman was tied on his hand to the same metal pipe, hanging from it and hoping that Opaline would leave him alone already so he can ditch the Metal Virus for good and plan something else, if he could, that is.

"Well, Ivo... I have to give it to you. I'm very impressed with these results!" Opaline grinned, then she approached Eggman, who looked at her with a frown, while the Alicorn began to circle him around. "You created a very powerful and dangerous weapon. One that can infect all of Equestria and put you on top. However, it seems there's one thing that you didn't considered: I found you!"

"So?" Eggman replied with annoyance. "Just because you found me, doesn't mean that you have won, Arcana. This isn't the first time I'm cornered, and this isn't the first time I will escape."

"And where would you go?" Opaline mocked up. "I have the exact location of every single one of your 'hidden' labs. Even if you managed yo hide someplace where I could never found you, the need to buy your basics would make you get out of your hideout. And we both know that your ego won't allow you to ask for your own enemies' help, even if it was your only option to stop me."

"Wouldn't be the first time I ask that blue pest to lend me a hand for something." Eggman said. "And unfortunately, I know it wouldn't be the last, either. Yet I know he'll help me out, because he hates you just as much as I do, if not more after what you attempted to do with his friends."

"Oh, but he hates you more than me, Ivo. And he has plenty of good reasons." Opaline pointed out. "You destroyed Sunny Starscout's home, and unlike the rest of the ponies he calls his friends, or marefriend..." She rolled her eyes at that last thing. "Sunny is a sister to him. The same way Tails is a brother. You messed up that big time, but it wasn't enough, was it?"

Eggman had a bad feeling of which direction this conversation was going, and he gulped nervously at the thought.

"You couldn't just stop in destroying the Crystal Brighthouse." Opaline remarked. "You went further than that before destroying it: You tortured Sunny's friends psychologically, and then swapped the ground with Sunny herself. Then, you tried to destroy her home, and then to kill her along Sonic."

"Where do you wanna go with this turkey talk?" Eggman asked with a frown.

"Our enemies might be fools, Eggman, but they're not stupid enough to help you." Opaline said with a frown.

"Wrong." Eggman grinned. "They were foolish enough to accept helping me out to defeat an entity in the Starfall Islands that was prepared to destroy this entire planet. What makes you think they won't help me out to stop you from conquering Equestria, hm?"

"The fact that the moment you step into their home, they'll beat the crap out of you without thinking?" Opaline deadpanned.

Since Eggman didn't had his glasses because of Opaline's torture from earlier, the doctor blinked twice, before his mustache flattened and he deadpanned as well.

"You didn't thought of that, did you?" Opaline mocked up.

"As a matter of fact: No, I did not." Eggman replied with honesty.

"Oh well. Guess that only means I have one more thing to make you spill out before getting rid of you." Opaline grinned sinisterly again.

"If your plan is drowning me again, then this time, I will die." Eggman frowned. "I know you want me to give you control on the Zombots after they get infected, but I won't tell you a thing!"

"Zombots, huh?" Opaline raised an eyebrow. "That actually sounds very catchy. Now, as for how to make you talk... I don't think I'll use water this time."

After saying this, the Fire Alicorn turned her horn and wings in fire, spreading the latter with pride, while Eggman stared at her with wide and panicked eyes, as he also gulped nervously. If he survived whatever Opaline was about to do, then he was damn lucky.

Eggman chuckled nervously, by the way. "I'm in danger."


Back in Maretime Bay, the sun was setting down on the horizon.

At the same time, ponies outside of Mane Melody were either looking at their phones and waiting for their turn, or livestreaming their stinky hooves. Speaking of livestreaming, an Earth Pony mare was just doing that, waiting for her turn to get the hooficure.

"About do the 'M.S.C.', Mane Smelody Challenge!!" The mare said to her viewers. "My friend Sugar Moonlight tagged me. I'm next!"


In the salon, Pipp saw two ponies laughing at the videos of the challenge.

"Hey, glam-ponies, thanks for making today the best day in the history of our little singing salon!" Pipp smiled, then she inhaled deeply and breathed out with a sigh. "Success smells great!" She cheered, then she flew off into a door.

Once Pipp was out of sight, the ponies around, started laughing, Posey included, then she took out her phone and started to watch a livestream by Shutter Snap.

"What's up, trendwatchers! I'm Shutter Snap." Shutter started, while Jazz and Amy came next to Posey to watch the video. "Today in trends, Everypony in Maretime Bay is lining up at our very own Princess Pipp's salon to do the 'Mane Smelody Challenge'!" She announced, then moved her phone to a stallion waving his hoof that stink up. "Can you stand the stink?" She asked, just before she and the stallion retched up from the smell.

"Hey! Whatcha watchin'?" Pipp asked with a smile, while Jazz, Amy and Posey turned to see her in front of them.

Posey simply smiled, while Jazz and Amy felt very nervous, so Amy quickly grabbed Posey's phone and toss it into the trash, making Posey gasp. "Hey!" She complained, while the phone landed on the trash.

Pipp looked at Amy confused. "Why did you just trash Posey's phone?"

"Well..." Amy began nervously, while Posey glared at her. "Everypony should focus on the zen of the treatment when they're here." She said calmly, then she glared at Posey. "Phones are a distraction!"

Pipp decided to shrug it, then she walked off, with Amy smiling nervously and Jazz looking at her concerned, while Posey kept glaring at Amy. Speaking of her, she sighed in relief when Pipp left, then she pick up Posey's phone from the trash and gave it back to her with shame.

"Ha!" Posey huffed and snatched her phone, then walked out of the salon.

Meanwhile, both Jazz and Amy turned to see Pipp, who was giving a stallion one of the bottles. "Why can't we just tell her the truth?" Jazz asked with concern.

"Because we don't wanna hurt her feelings?" Amy guessed with a sheepish smile, although she wasn't so sure herself.


At the Sheriff Station, Hitch and Knuckles were training Sparky to keep him safe... Or something like that.

Sheriff and Deputy both set up some cones from the station to the outside, and Sparky was wearing a safety helmet.

"Speed run." Hitch said with a smile, acting like a military general. "How fast can you get out of a station? Like we practiced."

Sparky babbled excitedly, and he also adjusted his helmet, with Knuckles helping him out.

"You can never be too safe, my tiny buddy." Knuckles told Sparky with a smile, while Sparky kneeled down like Sonic, ready to head off. "Here... We... GO!"

Sparky started running, but he knocked over the cones and ran out the station, which made both Hitch and Knuckles chuckled and walk ahead amused.

"Typical Sparky." Hitch said with a smile, as he picked up one of the cones.

"Why even put the cones down, Hitch, you silly safety stickler!" Knuckles told him with a snort and a very soft bump on his shoulder to avoid braking him.

Just then, Sunny, Zipp and Tails walked into the station. "Hey! You're just in time to see Sparky fail his safety drill with flying colors." Hitch told them with a smile.

"Yeah, why even put down the cones?" Zipp asked with a smile, while looking around at the tripped cones and at Sparky running around the station outside.

"That's what I said." Hitch pointed out. "So, what's new?"

"We're investigating a mystery, and we found another mystery." Sunny replied, then she showed Hitch her heart locket. "A Breezie just randomly gave me this ancient locket. Cool, huh?"

"Very cool." Hitch replied with a smirk. "But what does it do?"

"No idea! It's just pretty I think." Sunny said with a smile. "It's more about what the Breezie said… 'Nopony is alone who has friends'."

"She also said you are the one along your 'Blue Hedgehog friend'." Tails reminded. "Whatever the breezie meant, I'm pretty sure that you and Sonic are part of something bigger. Something we cannot prevent to happen. It adds up to the already verified theory that Sonic arriving here to Equestria is more than just a coincidence. After all, there's a prime reason Eggman wanted Sonic in this dimension, far from Mobius."

"Maybe we'll find out over time." Knuckles said with a smile, before his eyes suddenly widened. "Oh! By the way, Tails. What do you wanted to ask me earlier when I couldn't talk because I was late for work?"

"Right!" Tails said with wide eyes. "I wanted to ask about the Cyberspace portal that you activated by accident. Do you think it still works out?"

"It depends if Cyberspace itself is still active, even after all this time. Why?" Knuckles replied.

"Because I think that portal can be our key to find out how to defeat Opaline." Tails replied with a smile. "Could you show me where you found the portal? I want to check it on my own."

"Sure thing." Knuckles nodded. "Imma head out, boss. Gonna show this little fella what he needs to see."

As Knuckles and Tails left the station, Sunny turned to Hitch. "You think you can help us discover how the portal ended up there at all?"

"And most importantly, why nopony ever bothered to talk about it if it was in a cave near the town." Zipp added.

"Well, I can look through the old station archives to see if there's anything about a strange tower which's description resembles the Cyberspace portal." Hitch replied with a smile.

"Let us know, would you?" Sunny told him with a smile, as she and Zipp headed to the exit. "Thanks, Hitch!"

"You betcha!" Hitch replied with a smile. "And if you see Sparky outside, would ya tell him to scoot his boot on in here?"

"We will!" Zipp called out, just before Sparky zoomed pass the two mares with three cones on his head.

"Ah!" Sparky cheered, as he tackled Hitch to the ground, while Hitch laughed at him once he saw Sparky having three cones on his head.


Opaline went farther this time than trying to drown Eggman.

Just like she said, she wasn't going to kill Eggman, nor use water on him... But she was going to make sure that he felt like if hell was unleashed all over his body. Why? Because she tied him from wrists and ankles, and now he was over a giant stove that was starting to heat up.

Yep, like she said: She wasn't going to use water but fire instead to torture him this time.

"Well, Ivo. How are you feeling on your new torture method?" Opaline asked him mockingly with a chuckle. "I bet that is way too hot for you to handle."

"Eh. I've been in hotter places." Eggman replied in an attempt to remain calm and not actually say that he was suffering a bit in pain because of Opaline's torture method.

"But have you been in a place this hot?" Opaline asked, lightening up her horn and making the stove to release more heat.

While Eggman wasn't physically in contact with the stove, he was definitely having a terrible time hanging over it, and he was just praying that it'll be over soon.

"You just have to tell me what I want, Ivo, and this will be over." Opaline whispered to his ear. "How do I gain control over the Zombots once they are enough to become a loyal army?"

"My lips are sealed." Eggman stated, but his voice did cracked a bit in panic.

"Is that so?" Opaline raised an eyebrow, then proceed to heat the stove even more, and now Eggman let escape a painful grunt. "Because from what I can tell, you're suffering in pain right now."

"Well, then you are stupid! I am not suffering!" Eggman said with a frown, but he still let out another painful grunt.

"Who are you trying to fool? Because right now, you cannot resist the heat forever." Opaline pointed out, and she started to intensify the heat even more.

Eggman was really at the edge of screaming in pain, because even if there was still no contact between him and the stove, it still hurt as hell. He was trying so hard to remain silent, to not say a thing... But the pain eventually made him snap, and he couldn't take it anymore.

"SAGE!" Eggman shouted in pain, some tears falling down from his eyes. "CHANGE THE SETTING FOR THE ZOMBOTS ORDERS! GIVE OPALINE FULL CONTROL OF THEM!"

Opaline grinned widely after hearing that. Then, after 30 seconds, a text appeared on the computer's screen, showing that the setting was changed from Eggman to Opaline, giving her full control over the Zombots.

"Changes applied." Sage informed.

Opaline chuckled, and then, she let go of Eggman by making the oven disappear, also releasing him from the strings that tied his wrists and ankles. Eggman fell painfully in the ground, and he barely could stand up. He simply was glad that it was over, and that he was still alive.

"A pleasure to make business with you, Ivo." Opaline said with a grin, then she levitated the capsules' crystals where Shadow and Rouge were trapped as Zombots, and with a gesture of her head, she indicated them to go after Eggman.

The two Zombots didn't even said anything, they just made weird sounds that made them sound like zombies and walked towards the doctor, who slowly stood up and grabbed his back in pain.

Yet when he finally looked ahead, he noticed that Shadow and Rouge where already close to him, and his eyes widened in panic, so he tried to step back away from them, just for being stopped by Opaline's magic, which made him feel even more panicked.

"This is your punishment, Eggman." Opaline said with a grin. "Take it with honor."

Eggman was beyond terrified now, and when Opaline let him go, he tried to avoid the inevitable: Shadow and Rouge approached him and made contact with his skin, spreading the virus over his body.

"Crap!" Eggman shouted out loud. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!"

He tried to fight it back and get them off him, as well as the virus, but it was a worthless effort.

"Sage!" Eggman called out again. "Activate Protocol: Party Pooper!"

With that last instruction given, Eggman was completely covered by the virus, making Rouge and Shadow step back from him and stare blankly in no direction, while Opaline grinned sinisterly, and soon, she started to laugh like a maniac, because her silly plan worked.


On the room where Metal Sonic was watching Omega, Metal opened his eyes.

He looked around confused, having the strange feeling that something's wrong and shouldn't be in the way it is, like if the natural order was altered or something.

"Brother!" Sage's voice spoke suddenly, as her voice popped up from a computer in the room. "Father's in danger! Opaline... She infiltrated our base, has control of the virus, infected father!"

After Sage explained all of that, Metal's eyes widened a bit, probably by the shock of the recent news.

"He told me to activate the Party Pooper Protocol. Hence why I'm telling you this until now. I... I thought father had it under control..." Sage said with a guilty expression.

Metal Sonic looked at the computer concerned, and even though Sage was stuck as an AI, she still had feelings. So, to try and comfort her a bit, Metal approached the electronic device and patted the computer's monitor, like if he was patting Sage's head instead.

After that, he looked at Omega's deactivated body, and he sighed, because he knew what he had to do. So, he simply touched Omega's shoulder and let out a bit of electricity from his hand.

That made the other robot immediately reactivate, and he started to scan his surroundings confused, in search for something or someone, before finally noticing Metal Sonic. His first instinct was to charge his guns and attack, but Metal Sonic raised a hand and stopped him.

Omega tilted his head confused, and Metal just stared at him for a moment before finally say something.

"... The world is in danger." Metal Sonic said, but since Eggman deactivated his voice, he had to reply mixed voice clips to speak, in this occasion using Shadow's voice and words. "I need your help."


Back at Mane Melody, Izzy was next in line, so she hopped into the salon cheerfully.

"Pipp, I'm here to…" Izzy started, before she sniffed the scent and gasped. "Sheesharoo! Why does this whole salon smells like Stinkthistle?!” She asked, noticing the ponies' hooves stinking, as well as some ponies gagging while laughing.

Then, Jazz and Amy came up to her. "Hey, hey, listen, Izzy." Jazz said quietly.

"What's up?!" Izzy asked loudly with a smile.

"Shh!" Jazz shushed her to be quiet. "Pipp's in the back, so we'll just say this now." She and Amy moved forward, while Izzy moved back a bit, next to the table with the bottles. "This stuff Pipp foraged shines hooves like you wouldn't believe, but the smell is––"

"Stinky!" Izzy finished with a smile. "That's why it's called 'Stinkthistle'."

This made Jazz and Amy's eyes widen in surprise. "You know it?" Amy asked.

"Mmm-hmm." Izzy nodded with a smile. "Pipp has foraged the stinkiest plant in all of Bridlewood. If a pony spends a long time exposed to it she can become used to it."

"That's why Pipp can't tell!" Jazz realized.

"So we've been selling a product that's beyond unfinished?!" Amy asked in panic.

"Yeah, unicorns mostly stay away from the Stinkthistle because it is so stinkeriffic!" Izzy added with a smile.

"You mean we've gotten used to it, too, and it's actually stinkier than even we can tell?!" Jazz asked in shock, as she and Amy looked at the ponies laughing and livestreaming the hooficure smell. "These poor costumers…"

"Ugh! Why didn't we just say something sooner?!" Amy questioned herself, sitting on a chair.

"Izzy, it all make sense now. But I still feel nervous to tell Pipp the truth." Jazz said uncertainly.

"Me too. She's worked so hard on her beauty line. What if we tell her and ruin it?" Amy asked nervously.

"You've got to!" Izzy said.

"Just knowing how bad it smells would crush her, but knowing that everypony is here for a viral challenge?" Jazz pointed out, also gesturing to what is going on in the salon. "It would destroy her!"

"Girls, if you were part of a viral craze that made you the butt of somepony else's joke, wouldn't you wanna know?" Izzy asked them with concern.

Jazz and Amy thought on Izzy's words for a moment, then they looked at each other and sighed. "Yes." Amy said with her head down, while Jazz nodded in agreement.


Knuckles guided Tails towards that cave in Maretime Bay with the broken Cyberspace portal.

There, Knuckles explained to tails what happened, how he found the gear, and how he accidentally activated the portal after placing it over the entrance.

"After the portal activated, a weird red aura surrounded me and our friends." Knuckles explained. "Next thing we all knew, we were on the islands, right before being captured in our Cyber Cages."

"And the portal was broken already?" Tails asked, while several of his drones created with his own power were scanning the portal from top to bottom.

"Indeed." Knuckles nodded. "Why do you wanna access to Cyberspace, anyways? Last time I checked, you didn't wanted to get back in there like everyone else that got dragged to the Starfall Islands."

"I don't want to interact with Cyberspace physically talking." Tails replied. "I think that we can use Cyberspace as a weapon against Opaline. After all, is a reality based on memorial data. What if we can trick Opaline to get in Cyberspace––"

"So we can find her weakness by Opaline herself?" Knuckles finished with a raised eyebrow and arms crossed, but also with a smirk. "That actually sounds like a very good plan. Anything I can do to help?"

Tails smiled at Knuckles, then he turned to see the Cyberspace portal split in two, the higher part leaning into a wall. "Maybe there is one thing, Knux." He smiled and turned back to him.


Outside the Crystal Brighthouse, Sonic was teaching Misty about self-defense.

The blue blur made in seconds a trio of decoys that resembled a Moto Bug from Eggman, and Opaline herself. They actually looked like jokes, but they still worked as for what they were: Decoys that help out to train to fight against the real people the decoys are based of.

"Um, are you sure we need to use decoys for me to learn self defense?" Misty asked a bit concerned. "Wouldn't it be easier if you threw a target in the air first so I can shoot at it before learning straight 1v1 combat?"

"This is not 1v1 combat, Tea." Sonic pointed out with a smile, as he putted the badnik decoy in place. "Is pretty similar to the shooting practice you mentioned, but before aiming at moving objects in the air, we first have to teach to aim at the none moving ones. Trust me, there's always plenty of those."

"Oh!" Misty said in realization. "So I just aim at a target and then shoot?"

"Pretty much!" Sonic said with a smile. "But don't feel bad if you fail. No one gets the first shot right, anyways."

Misty nodded and took a deep breath, then she stared specifically at the Opaline decoy and frowned. She lightened her horn up and aimed at the decoy, then shoot a laser.

Yet this laser in specific was way too powerful, even for the average unicorn, because it not only reached the Opaline decoy, but it also destroyed it entirely, leaving no trial of the decoy behind, which surprised Misty a lot, but it also made her smile widely in pride for herself.

Sonic, on the other hand, had his jaw dropped from what she just did, and he looked at her in shock. "... Okay... I was... not expecting that... Uh, how about you try with the other––"

Yet Misty already shot another laser to the Moto Bug decoy, and just like with Opaline's, it was completely destroyed, leaving no sign of it even existing behind.

Sonic's eyes widened again, while Misty squealed excited after seeing what she did. "I did it again! I didn't knew I could do that! It was amazing!"

"Yeah... Very cool..." Sonic said, but then he looked at Misty and smiled. "Maybe you're more skilled than anyone thought, Mist." He stated, then he walked ahead and brought out an orange and an apple, then looked at Misty over his shoulder with a grin. "But can you... DODGE THIS?!"

Sonic threw the orange and apple towards Misty, almost hitting her in the face, if it wasn't because she covered her face with her hooves, but she also unconsciously lightened her horn up and accidentally let out two lasers that destroyed the fruits in the air.

Sonic smiled after seeing this, while Misty stopped covering her hooves and looked around confused, since the fruits never hit her like she was expecting.

"Misty, I think you're a natural fighter!" Sonic said with a smile, then he started to grab anything he had close and threw it at her, like more fruits, some vegetables, and even heavier objects like small rocks. "Now hit this!"

Misty smiled and nodded, then she lightened her horn and started to hit all the objects that Sonic threw at her with ease, like if she was supposed to do it. She was being so natural at it that Sonic didn't even had to keep throwing stuff at her, so he threw himself in a Spin Dash.

The Unicorn mare gasped because of this, so she launched another laser beam that didn't hurt Sonic thanks to his Spin Dash form, but it did sent him backwards and away from her.

Misty gasped and sighed in relief once she saw that Sonic was fine, and that he didn't hurt her, while Sonic himself smiled at Misty for having passed her self-defense lessons. She seemed to be a natural on it, and he clearly knew that he had nothing else to teach her.

"Well, I gotta hand it to you: You are more than capable to strike a punch!" Sonic said with a smirk. "Are you sure you knew nothing about fighting before today? Hmm?"

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I won't tell you my secrets!" Misty said mockingly with a smile.

Sonic chuckled and rubbed Misty's mane in a playful way, while Misty chuckled and slightly pushed him away so he wouldn't mess with her mane so much.


In Mane Melody, the ponies were leaving salon, while Pipp, Jazz and Amy remained.

"That was… wild." Pipp said happily, flying over to Jazz and Pipp. "Ugh, we gotta rest our hooves and hands, girls!"

"Yeah, we've had quite a day." Jazz said nervously, while she and Amy looked at each other concerned. "Listen. Pipper. Pippito. Pipperoo."

Pipp leaned close to Jazz with suspicion. "Mm… you've never called me a nickname. What's going on? You can be honest with me!"

"Um… well… How to say this?" Jazz asked herself, then she cleared her throat. "You foraged the worst-smelling plant in the entire forest and made it an only slightly less smelly lotion."

Pipp was both surprised and confused after hearing this. "I did?"

"You did." Amy confirmed. "And then all of our customers today…" She brought out her phone to show the livestream of the M.S.C. "They turned the deluxe treatment into the Mane Smelody Challenge because Stinkthistle smells so bad being around it is like punishment to your nose."

After saying that, Amy played the video, which showed an Earth Pony mare showing her hooves to a stallion before he cringed at the smell. "Nasty!"

"Ew!" The mare said in amusement, as the stallion fell back a bit and smell again, while Pipp watched the video. "Oh my hoofness! The smell!"

Pipp watched, then the realization hit her. "Oh… oh no. Oh, wow!" She said surprised, but then... she smiled and flew up. "Oh, that makes so much sense. You two and everypony were acting so funny today!" She twirled in the air. "And I was just used to the smell? Oh this is bad. Oh…" She laughed and landed.

Jazz and Amy were surprise by Pipp's calm reaction, since it wasn't what they expected. "Wait so, you're not mad?" Jazz asked confused.

"It certainly doesn't feel good to be the butt of an entire town's joke." Pipp said, while Jazz and Amy smiled sheepishly. "But you know what does feel good? A friend you can be honest with. Friends should always feel safe and comfortable to tell each other the truth. Even when it stinks."

Jazz nodded in agreement after hearing that. "We're sorry we kept this from you."

"We just didn't wanted to ruin this for you. Guess if we talked sooner, we could've avoided all of this." Amy apologized as well.

"It's okay." Pipp assured with a smile. "Now, help me drastically slash these prices. For my next Potion by Pipp, I'll…"

"Keep it simple?" Jazz guessed with a smile.

"Stink to the classics?" Amy added, also smiling.

"Oh! I love that for us." Pipp smiled as well.

Just then, Izzy came through the door with a basket full of new inkthistles. "Pipp, Pipp, Pipp! I found it!" She cheered and hopped around. "I found the elusive neutralizing ingredient! Pinkthistle! Fresh form Bridlewood. Give this a whiff!"

Izzy then levitated a Pinkthistle to Amy, Jazz and Pipp, and Jazz was the first one to smell, then she smiled. "Best smell I've ever smelled!"

Then, Pipp gasped when she had an idea. "This will keep the shine but erase the smell!" She said, picking up one of the bottles. "And it's all natural, just like I wanted. Aww, Potions by Pipp is saved!"

"Want me to start the social media blast, or wanna do it yourself?" Amy asked Pipp with a smirk.

"Let's do it together." Pipp said with a smile. "But with way less stink this time!"

Izzy levitated the Pinkthistle to Pipp, as she opened the bottle and sprinkled it into the content. Then, the four girls smelled the scent and smiled widely, before start to laugh together after what they've been through today. It was definitely something they would remember.


Two days laters, as the sun set in the horizon, the Mane 6 and Team Sonic were at the Brighthouse living room.

Sunny, Tails and Zipp were at the kitchen counter, already writing down several strategies to trick Opaline to get into Cyberspace once the portal was repaired.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Amy played Monopoly as a team against Knuckles and Hitch, while Pipp checked her social media in her phone, and Izzy seemed to be teaching Misty and Sparky about making bracelets, which was a bit more difficult for Misty than she originally thought.

"Reading this book to learn more about Cyberspace has really helped us out!" Zipp said with a smile, holding the red book Tails got in the Breezie Night Market.

"It's still gonna take us a while to cover it all so we can have the trap for Opaline ready." Tails pointed out with a smile. "But I'm convinced we'll have it done even before Eggman dares to make a move!"

"And I'm sure that Opaline won't ever expect what's coming her way!" Sunny smiled as well. "Ooh, everything's working out so far. Nothing's getting in our way!"

Thanks, Sunny. You just jinxed yourself and your friends...

Suddenly, the lights in the living room started to flicker, calling the group's attention, as they looked around confused, and Pipp did got a bit scared, because she approached Sonic by instinct for protection.

"Tails? Report." Sonic called out, as he stood up from the table he was playing Monopoly along Hitch, Amy and Knuckles.

Tails just nodded, and he was about to take out his Miles Electric, but he was interrupted mid-way in doing so because he and everyone else heard footsteps coming from outside. Looking at the Brighthouse door, they saw a shadow standing right in front of the entrance.

That put everyone a bit nervous, but it also made Sonic and Sunny take the lead and stand in front of the rest, while some of the others prepared to fight, like the rest of Team Sonic and Zipp.

Soon, the doors of the Brighthouse where a bit pushed open, and when they finally opened entirely, the figure at the other side made Knuckles growl in anger, Sunny activate her Alicorn form, and Sonic's electrical powers show up before fading away: It was Eggman himself.

Behind the doctor, two thunder rays roared and added more tension to the atmosphere.

"Guess I spoke too soon." Sunny said with anger and glaring daggers at Eggman. She was so ready for her payback regarding what happened 8 months ago.

"Alright, Egghead. I'm not in the mood to deal with your crap." Sonic said with anger. "Give me one good reason to not wipe your butt away from here!"

But Eggman replied nothing. Instead, he let out some strange sounds, like if he was some kind of zombie, which confused the group a lot, as they stared at Eggman confused and with distrust.

"Uh, Eggman?" Sonic called out nervously.

Eggman said nothing again. Instead, he stepped inside the Brighthouse and let the light illuminate him: His body looked like red metallic skin; he had sharp teeth, claws and spikes on his wrists; his eyes were red with yellow iris; and his sight was completely lost.

Whatever this thing was, it couldn't be Eggman... Could it?

Author's Note:

Welp, Opaline screw things up for Eggman.

Even worse, he got infected with his own creation, and now Opaline is gonna be the one infecting the virus around... This cannot end well, can it?

I really have nothing else to say, to be honest. We've seen Opaline and Eggman's side of the story, and I honestly cannot say anything else considering that's the only addition to the original episode that I made.

Well, not really. My other addition was scrapping the whole ideal of the dragons and adding a bit more of context regarding the Ancients and Cyberspace. I wanted to somehow add the new lore from "The Final Horizon" in the story, and I hope I did it well!

Coming Soon: The apocalypse. See ya later! :twilightsmile: