• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 409 Views, 3 Comments

Power Ponies 2: Super Sunil and Fantastic Fluttershy - ShopperBrony90



Blythe, Mrs. Twombly, and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop and Spike and the Mane 6 from My Little Pony all get sucked into the world within a superhero comic book!

  • ...
5
 3
 409

Sneaking In

“Help!!! Get us out of here!!!!” the paralyzed heroes shouted in fear.

“Oh no! They’ve all been captured! What do we do? WHAT DO WE DO???!!!” Sunil asked in fear and panic.

“I don’t know. Even though we outnumber them, they have more advanced technology. Oh, they’re doomed, and it’s all our fault.” Fluttershy explained, feeling down.

“Sunil. Fluttershy. Calm down. We’ll figure out a way to rescue everybody. We just need to know where the factory is'' Blythe said, planning on their rescue mission.

“I can help you, Blythe. The factory is located a few blocks northwest of here.” offered Spike.

“That’s great Spike, but we still need to think of a plan to get those keys back and rescue everybody. Does anyone have anything?” asked Blythe.

“Oooh! I have an idea. What if you use your thread and fabric to tie up the machine? Then, I will weaken it with my psychic power.” planned Sunil.

Fluttershy steps in “And then, I’ll get angry enough so I can destroy the machine, while Spike frees everyone else.”

“Wow! What a great idea!” agreed Blythe and Spike.



And so, our remaining heroes ran to the shampoo factory to save everyone. Unfortunately, there were guard ponies watching the entrance and exit.

“There are guards everywhere. How do we get inside?” asked Blythe, noticing the guards.

Sunil has an idea and explains "I know. I will use my psychic power to create an illusion that we escaped with everyone. That way, the guards will follow the illusion, and we can sneak inside.”

"Oh, what a wonderful idea, Sunil.” agreed Fluttershy.

At that point, the guards see that everyone has escaped from the factory. While they are distracted by the doubles, Blythe, Sunil, Spike, and Fluttershy sneak into the factory.

The guards then noticed the illusion and said in response “Hey, get back here!”

“Great job Sunil. Your trick worked perfectly.” said Spike, all proudly.

“Oh, it was nothing. Now, let’s get everyone out.” Sunil said in response.

So, they sneak inside the factory and are about to free everyone when they overhear the Mane-iac and the Biskits talking to the caged heroes.

“Ha Ha Ha Ha! Oh, Power Ponies, Pet Patrol. I applaud you for getting front row seats to see us take over the world. Once the moon is in proper alignment, we will shine the keys into the sky, and we will be rulers of the earth” The Mane-iac explains manically.

“You’ll never get away with this, Mane-iac. Our friends will rescue us and stop you.” retaliated Mrs. Twombly.

"Yeah right. Like that’s going to happen. We’re dealing with a baby dragon, two scaredy cats, and Blythe. While Blythe and the dragon might pose a threat, with those two losers with them, they don’t stand a chance. They’re scared of everything, even their own shadow, no matter how powerful they supposedly are. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!” responed the Biskits evilly.

“That’s what you think, but Fluttershy is still an important part of our team. She is a kind, sweet friend who has a way with animals. It’s very hard for her to get angry.” said Twilight, worriedly.

"The same goes with Sunil. He may be a scaredy cat, but he’s still a good friend. He’s humble. He’s somewhat reasonable. And he’s good with magic.” agreed Russell.

“That’s right. As long as our friends stick together, you’ll never win.” agreed Rainbow Dash and Pepper.

With all that said, Fluttershy and Sunil are touched by their sentiments.

“You are fools. I anticipated your every move. I knew your friends would follow you to the factory, which is why I’m going to trap them in another cage. Girls, release the cage!” ordered The Mane-iac.

“You got it boss.” agreed The Biskits.

And at that moment, another cage falls out of the sky, but it traps just Blythe and Spike instead of them with Fluttershy and Sunil.

Author's Note:

Blythe and Spike have become caught by the Biskits and the Mane-iac.

It's all comes down to Fluttershy (Snakeskin Cobra) and Fluttershy (Saddle Rager) vs. the Mane-iac and the Biskits.

Who will win? Heroes vs. Villains?