• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 406 Views, 3 Comments

Power Ponies 2: Super Sunil and Fantastic Fluttershy - ShopperBrony90



Blythe, Mrs. Twombly, and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop and Spike and the Mane 6 from My Little Pony all get sucked into the world within a superhero comic book!

  • ...
5
 3
 406

Meet the Power Ponies

“Uhhh! What happened?” Blythe asked, but without noticing where they are.

“Well, last I checked the comic glowed a dark pink color, and we got sucked in.” Russell explained

“We’re in Maretropolis!” exclaimed Blythe, suddenly realizing where they are. She then sees that she’s dressed in black with bat ears. “Whoa! What happened to me? I look like Batwoman.” Then she looks at the pets and Mrs. Twombly, and says “What happened to all of you?” The pets all realize they are all dressed in neon blue, and Mrs. Twombly realizes that she’s dressed up like a snow leopard crossed with a ninja.

The pets look in awe of their costumes, as do Mrs. Twombly and Blythe.

“Does anyone know how and why we’ve been sucked into the comic book?” asked Blythe.

“Blythe, I feel it’s my fault. I wanted to be brave like a superhero. I guess my desire was so strong that it caused some disturbance in the magic universe and trapped us all in this comic book world.” Sunil said, blaming himself.

"It’s okay Sunil. You wanted to be brave. I can admire that. While this is not the best situation to be in, we’ll just have to make the most of it. Now, does anyone know how we could get out of here?” Blythe asked, wondering how to get home.

“I’ve seen a lot of tv shows, and with this kind of plot, the only way out is to beat the villains of the comic book.” explained Vinnie.

“If that’s the case, then the Power Ponies and Humdrum should appear at any moment.” Penny Ling explained.

As if on cue, Spike and the Mane 6 come forth, once again in their Power Ponies personas.

“Spike, I thought you said that comic was not enchanted.” Twilight said, all confused.

"But I got it from ‘Pop Up Comics’ where the only thing that’s enchanting are the stories” Spike explained.

“Well, that’s a lie, since we’re in the comic. How in Equestria did we end up back here?” Rainbow asked.

“I somehow feel it’s my fault. I wanted to be brave like a superhero, and I wanted to be brave so bad. I guess the magic in the comic book granted my wish.” Fluttershy explained, blaming herself.

“Fluttershy, dear. I know you want to be brave, and I admire that, but now we’re all in this predicament, and we have to defeat the villains before we can leave.” Rarity explains, planning on what to do.

“I wonder what the Mane-iac and the twin girls are planning to do?” Applejack asked, wondering.

“Well, why don’t we ask those people and pets over there all dressed up in costumes.” Pinkie Pie asked, noticing Blythe, Mrs. Twombly and the pets.

At this point, the LPS gang is wondering what to do. When they see the Power Ponies, they walk up to them to tell them about their situation.

“Whoa! You’re the Power Ponies: Twilight Sparkle aka The Masked Matterhorn, Rarity aka Radiance, Applejack aka Mistress Mare-velous, Pinkie Pie aka Fili-Second, Rainbow Dash aka Zapp, Fluttershy aka Saddle Rager, and Spike aka Humdrum.” Blythe exclaimed, recognizing the Power Ponies.

“It’s nice to see you know our names. Do you mind telling us who you are and why you’re dressed like superheroes.” Twilight greeted.

“We’ve all been sucked into the comic book just like you and turned into superheroes. I’m Blythe Baxter, and my superhero identity is The Runway Bat. I can use my fashion skills to stop injustice. And these are my friends. We’re all part of the Power Pet Patrol.” Blythe explained, introducing herself.

“Hi, I’m Russell Ferguson. I’m a hedgehog, not a porcupine. Everyone makes that mistake sometimes. My superhero identity is Doctor Cranium. I’m known for coming up with brilliant and complex schemes with organization that’s second to none.” Russell said, introducing himself.

“I’m Vinnie Terrio. I’m a gecko. My superhero identity is The Slippery Dancer. I’m known for having fast reflexes and being able to maneuver myself through any situation through dancing” Vinnie said, introducing himself.

“I’m Pepper Clark. I’m a skunk. My superhero identity is The Stand-Up Stinker. I’m known for delivering powerful scent blasts and having some fun while doing it.” Pepper said, introducing herself.

“I’m Penny Ling. I’m a panda. My superhero identity is Mistress TLF, short for Mistress Two Left Feet. Despite the name, I’m quite an accomplished ribbon dancer who can use ribbons to tie up bad guys.” Penny Ling said, introducing herself.

"I’m Zoe Trent. I’m a cavalier king Charles spaniel. My superhero identity is The Pop Diva. I can stop bad guys in their tracks with my looks, charm, and singing voice.” Zoe said, introducing herself.

"I’m Minka Mark. I’m a spider monkey. My superhero identity is Madame A. Pinta. I can douse bad guys with paint so that they look fantastic when facing defeat.” Minka said, introducing herself.

“I’m Sunil Nevla. I’m a mongoose. My superhero identity is Snakeskin Cobra. I use my psychic powers to apprehend bad guys and stop them in their tracks.” Sunil said, introducing himself.

Mrs. Twombly was the last to introduce herself and her identity in the Power Pet Patrol “And I’m Anna Twombly, or Mrs. Twombly as Blythe and the pets call me. I own Littlest Pet Shop in Downtown City, New York, with Blythe as my employee and these pets as frequent guests. My superhero identity is The White Ninja. I use my kung fu quilting skills to subdue the bad guys and wrap things up, so to speak.”

“I guess we know how we all got here. One of our friends from our groups wished to be brave like a superhero, and their wish came true.” Twilight exclaimed, realizing the situation.

"That’s right, Twilight. Sunil wished he could be a superhero so he could be brave, which was so strong, we got sucked into the comic book.” Blythe agreed.

“That’s the same with Fluttershy. She wished to be a superhero so she could be brave, like what Sunil wanted.” Applejack agreed.

"We’re sorry. None of this would have happened if it wasn’t for us.” Sunil and Fluttershy all said, timidly.

“That’s okay. We forgive you. I guess the only way for all of us to get out is if we defeat the villains in this issue: The Mane-iac and the Biskit twins.” Rainbow said, planning out the way to get home.

“You’re spot on, Rainbow Dash. We just need to figure out what the villains’ plot is and figure out what to do to prevent it from happening.” Russell agrees.

At that moment, Spike walked up to Russell and said “Well Russell, I can tell you exactly what to do. I’m most familiar with the comic, so I can tell you what to do. The Mane-iac and the Biskit twins' plan to steal this trio of magical silver keys from the Maretropolis Museum. With it, they’ll shoot a light beam into the sky and claim their place as rulers of the Earth. We just need to make sure the Mane-iac and the Biskit twins don’t get those keys.”

"Well, don’t you worry Spike. We’ll help you all find the keys so we can stop the bad guys and go home.” promised Minka.

“I don’t think so. Those keys will be ours.” Brittany and Whittany Biskit said evilly.

“Oh no! It’s the Biskit twins!" Blythe shouted in shock.

Brittany and Whittany Biskit (dressed in gold and silver) agreed "That’s right! We’re working with the Mane-iac so we can rule the world with. To stop good guys like you, we repaired the Mane-iac’s giant hairdryer and we’re going to use it to strip you of your powers and paralyze you. It may be temporary, but it’s so worth it. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!”

Rarity said, fighting back “Oh no you won’t, you well dressed ruffians! We will stop you from carrying out your evil plan. Power Ponies go!”

“Alright Power Pet Patrol! Let’s move out!” Blythe announced, each team moving to battle.

“Well Brittany. Sixteen against two is totally not fair. Why don’t we even the playing field?” asked Whittany.

Brittany agrees "My thoughts exactly Whittany. Release the robotic henchponies.”

At that moment, a huge crate fell out of the sky and released like 100 robotic henchponies, all armed with laser cannon hooves, ice beam eyes, and tails that release super stinky scent blasts.

"Alright everybody. Let’s take them down.” Applejack planned.

"Applejack. Mrs. Twombly. It’s time to attack. Let’s all swing our rope and thread and fabric and lasso these robotic henchponies up.” Blythe shouted the phase 1 of the attack.

"Yes Blythe. Super thread, go!” Applejack and Mrs. Twombly exclaimed, ready to fight. They use the rope and thread and fabric to tie up the robotic henchponies, but they easily break free. "It didn’t work. Now what do we do?” asked Applejack.

Rarity steps in “Leave it to us Applejack. Alright Penny Ling. Let Pinkie Pie hold on to your ribbon so she can run super-fast and round up these bad guys. And Zoe, use your singing to stop the ponies in their tracks.” “Will do, Rarity.” Applejack, Penny Ling, and Zoe agreed. Zoe sings the Superman theme to keep the robots in place while Penny Ling tosses her ribbon to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie then runs around with the ribbon and rounds up the bad guys. Zoe’s singing shorts them out. Minka throws paintballs at them to really short circuit them.

"Ah. Victory and an artistic masterpiece.” Minka said, relaxed.

“Good job Minka. You really showed them.” cheered Fluttershy

“Oh, Power Ponies. Pet Patrol. That was only the tip of the iceberg. Release the gladiator ponies.” retaliated The Mane-iac.

Author's Note:

It's the Power Pet Patrol, and the Power Ponies vs. the Mane-iac and the Biskit twins! The heat is on!