• Published 23rd Sep 2022
  • 540 Views, 2 Comments

How I Married Narvi Love - Xx soul sorrow xX



Rainbow find love with an unlikely bachlore...

  • ...
10
 2
 540

Chapter 5:Finding Chandler

Narvii didn't know where the kid was. He didn't even know WHO.

They walk around the lonesome streets of civilians in the city they were there. The big city. Rainbow held his fingers tight and they went through the city together a Night On The Town as one would say. They went into True Face Fitters and the guy in there a man pony he was a unicorn. He was wearing a tuxedo. Narvii asked if he seen the kid with a ring. The unicorn did not speak englais he said “nonsotras no tenmos tocino n ningún juego” and Narvii was angry. He wasn't racist because his mom was Mexico but Narvi were extremely insecure because he thought the man made fun of him. The man was struck to the floor. Narvii ripped it open and got it. He get. Then Rainbow hid the body in the back room. They leaved and go to the next store it was a hotdog vender but he also spoke in another language so Narvii killed him. His name was Anibal.

Narvii was enraged with anger. Rainbow soothed his needs and they continue looking. “If one more guy makes fun of me I will show my fangs. You don’t wanna see me like that, grabber”

Rainbow plug his ears so he does not here the people and there jargon. They enter a big shop selling it. They look around and say “woah”. Rainbow wants to buy one. Rainbow always wanted one. Narvii blushes and buys it for her and she sniffles. They they leave but they still haven’t found the guy :/

Grabber and Narvii go back to the smell club and find Eefore in the back room still tied up, nearly to death from the torture and the spam can. Eefore reak of fish smell. Narvii leaned in to take in the misery. “Alright Efore. Where is the kid. Who is he.” “His name is,... Chandler Jake. you can find him at”

Then they knew so they left again to go it. They leave Eefore for death and rot. Its what he got for what he did to Narvii…

Narvii put his arm around Rainbow when they walk. He tugs her neck closer if they pass a man because he protects her good.

Narvii and them walk and he begins to lean in as they walk. He leans for a kiss, but before he can lock his lips, another panish guy interrupts his it is one with horns and tail (its a friend of mine irl who help make Nrvii ship art with me). Narvii enraging punches him and he falls down. Police swarm and the two run off like a Bonnie and Clyde type deal. they laugh as the twist through alleys and around corners and around corn and through bridges and more alleys...

Rainbow was a diamond in the rough, like a pearl in an oyster clam under the ocean floor in the raging waters of Love… it was like his name he thought.

Finally they hide behind a wall and the guys run past with fire sticks and don’t see the criminals in action. they come out and sweat it off and go to look for Chandler.

They go to his house and slam their fists on the door.