• Published 20th Sep 2022
  • 822 Views, 43 Comments

Ponies Versus the Internet - KenDoStudios



Twilight builds a computer for her friends to try out.

  • ...
7
 43
 822

Discord Vs. Discord

Discord Flashed back in the tower, "Twilight!" he called, hoping to reach her.

"What?" Twilight shouted back to him as she walked through the castle doors. I thought you were in your discord dimension?

"I was, it was glorious! I was being attacked by ninja turtles!"

"Were they teenaged?"

"Twilight I already did that joke, its not funny any more."

Twilight sat down in front of a computer. She put on glasses and began typing away furiously.

"Hey Twilight, are there any OTHER training data you could import into Discord.ai?"

"What do you mean? I'm only working with what I have now."

"Yeah but it's kind of slow going if we're stuck with my old code base."

"It will create unlimited amount of pony stories whats the problem?" asked Twilight

"maybe search the... what do you call it... wiki and see what other stories you can add as ponies?"

Twilight began to browse the internet, "Wikipedia is kind of broad to do in one sitting... however Discord has a lot of story topics."

"I have stories?"

"No, I said Discord" said Twilight.

"That's what I said."

"Um... discord is a social app."

"Oh now I'm a social app?" Discord asked.

Twilight took a deep breath "There is a social site where people can make custom profiles, and talk to other people." She said slowly. "That's a social site."

"ok I'm following so far..." said Discord

"They talk about games, story lore and generally hang out." She said. "That's what the social site does."

"ok does it have a name?"

"Discord."

"What?" Discord asked confused. "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME, IM RIGHT HERE!"

"It Called Discord"

"I know its called Twilight I believe you but what is the name?"

"ITS DISCORD!"

"YES IM RIGHT HERE! WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT?" Discord bellowed in anger. "I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE NAME OF THAT GOSH DARNED SOCIAL NETWORK CALLED!"

Twilight face hoofed and typed in the Discord app on the computer. It loaded up with a login screen. She typed in her name.... and password... Twilight's profile appeared on screen. It had a picture of her, her name, the discord app appeared next to it with a little blue triangle, a description of her as a unicorn-Pegasus hybrid and some other info about her age and where she lived. She had no other contacts or anything else on her page.

Discord the draconequess looked with his mouth agape. "well that's inconvenient. there is a social website named after me, I'm going to have to find out how to log in..." however Discord cannot login to Discord due to recursive name and he couldn't sign in. He could not figure out how to get onto the site.

"alright i didn't really want to open a social website anyway I just want the story data.... Hey Twilight are those suggested games that have stories?"

Twilight thought for a moment "yeah there is a section called 'featured stories' its in the corner, it looks like it shows you popular stories and stuff"

Discord looked around trying to find the button, he found it and clicked on it. Twilight watched as it showed Discord a list of stories. Fallout! Among us! Kingdom hearts! oh! Those do look interesting, add them to the training data.

Twilight ran over to the computer and got a little closer to see what was going on. "Oh hey, this is cool!"

"What is?" Discord asked

"Apparently there is a site where you can post stories about pony fiction... "FimFiction" its called. You should go check it out sometime when you finish updating Discord.ai"

"Why would I ever want to do that?" Discord asked.

"Well, it has lots of stories about pony characters. And you can write your own stories too."

"You think we can add those as well to the training data?"

"I think so... however I think the moderators wont be happy if we used other peoples paragraphs and made them our own"

"aww common Twily... Whats the worst that can happen?"

Moderation has deleted the rest of this chapter
Moderator Banned user: Twilight Sparkle Official reason: did not truthfully pass hcapthcha
Moderator Banned user: Discord Official reason: did not truthfully pass hcapthcha

Author's Note:

well that escalated quickly:rainbowlaugh: