• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 682 Views, 4 Comments

The CMC Visit the Mirror World - Scootaboom1

  • ...
0
 4
 682

Ch 3

Apple Bloom

It had to be Flim and Flam to find me, didn't it.

If I was not sedated I would buck my way out of this cage in an instant. Well after I broke out of the rope.

I heard Flim and Flam talk about selling me as an exotic creature specimen.

Hopefully whoever they are trying to sell me would be willing to help me: right?

When I heard them mention that the client had arrived I asked myself what I could offer to convince them to help me.

When I saw who entered I thought that they looked familiar but didn't know why until I heard Flim and Flam call him Filthy Rich.

I was so thankful that it was a family friend.

Even if Filthy Rich didn't recognize me as Apple Bloom I could still ask him for help.

I tried to speak but in my sedated state and rope around my muzzle, the only words I could form sounded like gibberish.

Filthy Rich hummed in thought before saying, "I know that you both mentioned that this thing could speak, but I have taken more time to consider it.

Frankly, I don't think I will be able to make it the main attraction of my exotic animals zoo.

It will cause the public to call for her release, and then I will lose my investment."

I guess that I should not have expected him to recognize me but still I need some creature to get me out of here.

And knowing Flim and Flam they were going to try and salvage the sale.

Then as if on que they suggested that I could be a secret star attraction for the super wealthy.

Filthy Rich just shook his head and said that it would not be worth it.

He then started to leave but before he could Flim and Flam suggested giving me as a pet to his daughter.

Hopefully Diamond Tiara is not like the one that I had known when she was still a jerk.

Filthy Rich hummed before saying to wait a moment before he left the room.

Shortly after Filthy Rich returned guiding Diamond Tiara into the room.

Diamond Tiara gasped and said, "Apple Bloom!?"

As it turns out Sweetie Belle had ended up appearing in the middle of Miss Cheerilee's class.

When Flim and Flam heard all this they tried to raise their price, but Diamond Tiara was having none of it.

She straight up told them to quit it and hand me over or she would report them to cause the interdimensional version of an international incident.

Diamond Tiara really knows how to stick it to someone.

I was recovering from what they used to sedate me in Diamond Tiara's lap as I was driven to Rarity's house.

After Diamond Tiara sent a message to give them a heads up she began to gently stroke me.

Now we just need to find Scootaloo, wherever she is.

As my eye lids grow heavy I eventually fell asleep.