• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 681 Views, 4 Comments

The CMC Visit the Mirror World - Scootaboom1

  • ...
0
 4
 681

Ch 1

Sunset Shimmer

As classes began I could only hope that nothing when wrong.

I had received a message from Princess Twilight that she had to replace a part from the machine that let her use the mirror whenever.

Since it would take a few days for the new part to arrive we would not have a way to Equestria or back.

Fortunately we have not needed that in a while, I mean really what are the chances that we will need it anytime soon.

As I finished that thought the school intercom came on and I heard the voice of Principal Celestia, "Sunset Shimmer, can you please come to my office?

We have...

...visitors from...

...your home town?"

Of course this had to happened now of all times.

Before going directly to Principal Celestia's office I went to get my notebook for communicating with Princess Twilight, she would probably like to know what was going on.

After I got the notebook and made my way to Principal Celestia's office I took a deep breath to calm myself.

I knocked on the door and heard Principal Celestia's voice from inside telling me to enter.

When I entered I saw Principal Celestia in seat petting something in her lap with Vice-principal Luna standing to the side.

Though Vice-principal Luna's eyes switched between me and what was in Principle Celestia's lap.

After what felt like an hour of silence I asked if the visitor was in her lap. Then a head raised up from behind her desk. Specifically that of a unicorn filly who resembled Rarity's younger sister.

Sweetie Belle

Princess Twilight had told me and the other crusaders about the mirror world and Sunset Shimmer, so I knew that I could ask her for help.

I started to explain how I had ended up here.

The crusaders were at Sugar Cube Corner with our sisters when Discord entered.

We had all chatted for a while before something caused a bag of flower to burst and a bunch of us started to sneeze.

We noticed that Discord had not been affected and asked why he didn't sneeze. He rolled his eyes and said, "Do you really think that I would be affected by something like that?"

And then he sneezed.

I and the other crusaders sent falling through some strange vortex. We tried to grab each other but none of us could reach each other.

Eventually I hit the ground in what was some kind of class room.

The familiar voice of Miss Cheerilee asked if I was okay, but when I looked back I saw some creature that veagely resembled her but wasn't.

So I screamed when I heard another familiar voice, "She sounds just like Sweetie Belle when she screams."

I heard some laughs and a voice identical to mine among them.

Looking towards the students I noticed that a lot of the faces resembled my classmates from back in Ponyville.

So I asked if this was the mirror world, and if Sunset Shimmer was around.

Miss Cheerilee asked me if I had any preference for who to take me to Principal Celestia's office I, asked if it would be okay for this worlds crusaders to guide me so that I could talk to them while walking.

Miss Cheerilee was not having any of it originally but after giving her my puppy eyes she caved.

It seemed that the crusaders of this world had not yet found their purpose in life, but I knew that they would find it. I could feel it.

They even invited me to join their crusader's sleepover.

But since I had no idea where in this world the other Apple Bloom and Scootaloo ended up, so I decided to ask Sunset Shimmer for help.

Sunset Shimmer was looking at me with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Why was Principal Celestia petting you like you were a cat?"

I smiled and with pride said, "Because I'm cute."

Sunset Shimmer

I wrote down what Sweetie Belle told me in my notebook and soon got a reply from Princess Twilight.

After Discord had sneezed every pony freaked out about how the crusaders disappeared.

So they were just glad to know that at least Sweetie Belle was okay, but since they couldn't activate the portal yet so Princess Twilight wanted us to keep an eye on her.

She also wanted us to look for the other crusaders in the meantime.

Hopefully they were okay.

Apple Bloom

As I opened my eyes I found that I was stuck in some kind of locker.

Scootaloo

Looking around I saw that I was under some kind of alleyway.