• Published 29th Nov 2022
  • 1,042 Views, 34 Comments

The Pony Guard: Rainbow Rocks - MXCDarkHorse2020



The Lion and Pony Guard along with Sunset Shimmer join forces once again in the other world as they face off dangerous magic at works in the upcoming Battle of the Bands

  • ...
1
 34
 1,042

The Dazzlings come across new magic and new allies

The Pony Guard: Rainbow Rocks!

The Dazzlings come across new magic and new allies


The moon shined brightly in the middle of the night at midnight, standing right in the very center at this time. Normally, it’s quiet and peaceful, but unfortunately, tonight was a different story. In a small cafe known as Sugar Cube Cafe, every young teenager inside were arguing with one another. The managers there were left shocked unable to comprehend why this is happening, considering how everyone usually gets along well, like the whole argument came out of nowhere.

Unbeknownst to the angry crowd, the more they argued amongst each other, all while yelling and insulting each other, a green fog surrounded their feet, slowly making its way towards the direction of where a trio of girls are currently sitting They all wore matching jackets with the hoods covering their heads, leaving their faces obscured in the shadows. They all closed their eyes as they harmonized a haunting melody.

Their singing was remarkably beautiful and mesmerizing to the point everyone fell into a trance upon hearing it. As they sang, three red pendants around their necks glowed brightly with the green mist from the teens' negative energy was slowly being absorbed within the gems. Once the singing stopped the mist disappeared from sight, now completely absorbed within their gems, giving away a bright shimmering glow. One of the girls removed her hood, revealing herself to be a teenager with pale, light purple colored skin, purple eyes and moderate purple hair with light brilliant aquamarine streaks. Her hair was styled into two pigtails held with star-shaped hair clips and two strands of hair framing the sides of her face showing a bored and annoyed look.

"That was barely worth the effort, Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal."

Said girl sitting next to her also removed her hood revealing her red raspberry colored eyes which were almost cat-like in shape with long thick elegant eyelashes. Her skin was yellowish-orange and her hair was long and curly, held up by a purple headband with spikes on it. Two strands of curly bangs framed the side of her face. Her hair was also colored orange with yellow streaks.

The third girl sitting before them also removed her hood, Her eyes were moderate reddish-pink, and her skin was light bluish white. Her hair was styled into a long ponytail with sharp cut bangs and a similarly colored light arctic blue with moderate blue streaks across. She looked over at her companion with sympathy.

"The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria. We can only gain so much power here." She replied bitterly to give away the fact they have very little choice in the matter. She truthfully had lost count on how long it’s been since it all happened. Even though the food they had wasn’t enough to satisfy their needs it was the best to make meet’s end.

The girl in pigtails groaned as she crossed her arms. "Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place!"

"Really? I love it here!" The curly haired girl replied sarcastically though the blue-haired one, being the youngest of the trio didn’t get it.

"For realsies? Because I think this place is the worst."

The pigtailed girl rolled her eyes at her obliviousness to said sarcasm. "I think you're the worst, Sonata."

"Oh, yeah? Well, I think you're—"

Their leader groaned in response, something she has grown used to doing over the years of dealing with her. For them time seemed to move differently here. To them more time has passed from where they were from than here.

"Ergh! I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable." She said the last word through clenched teeth.

Just then, Adagio saw something from the window. It looked like a beam of some kind. She quickly ran out of the cafe to witness the event. The wind blew strongly against her hair as she witnessed something incredible in the distance.

Two streams of rainbows rose up from the ground, creating a vivid heavenly glow which then shot a beam from its light, another rainbow, down into the ground creating a shimmering white spear, almost as if it were touching something. Like it was casting a spell. The light increased before the rainbows vanished. But once they did, Adagio noticed her red gem neckless began to shimmer. She felt an incredible wave of energy within herself. An energy she had not felt in a long, long time.

"Did you feel that?" she asked the others…before smiling deviously. "Do you know what that is?"

Her comrades, Sonata and Aria simply shrugged their shoulders, much to their leader Adagio's annoyance for not knowing what it truly is. "It's Equestrian magic!" She stated while grabbing Aria by her jacket collar.

Aria rolled her eyes as she freed herself. "But this world doesn't have Equestrian magic."

"It does now." Adagio's replied as she swayed her hips seductively and smiled. A habit she always did whenever she had something wicked up her sleeve. “And we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic little world adore us!"

At the same time they were all approached by a group of five shadowy figures all wearing black hoodies.

“And that we can help you out on...” Their leader spoke as he removed his hood to reveal his face to the surprised trio. A male with tan brown skin, dark red hair combed and slicked back, red eyes, with a pink gash over his right one. “… for we come from a world where another great source of magic has made its way here…”


Opening Theme Song:

“We used to fight with each other

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

That was before we discovered

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

That when your friendship is real

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

Yeah, you just say what you feel

And the music, yeah, the music

Gets us to the top

As we learn how the rainbow...

Rainbow Rocks!

You can pick up the bass

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

And you can play the guitar

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

You can bang on the drums

(Oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh)

Or you can sing like a star

And the music, yeah, the music

Gets us to the top

As we learn how the rainbow...

Rainbow Rocks!

As we learn how the rainbow...

Rainbow Rocks!”

Author's Note:

Hello everyone I'm back and have finally gotten the beginning of this story put together. And as you can see not only are the Dazzlings taken the center stage in this upcoming sequel to Rainbow Rocks, but they're not in it alone as evident by the very end of the first part of prologue.

Now for part two which can you all read right away...