• Published 12th Aug 2022
  • 236 Views, 6 Comments

modernised and ponified Phantom of the Opera - GRYFFINDOR123456



Twilight Sparkle starts CHS and learns that Sunset Shimmer got expelled for murder and her facial disfigurement. The thing is... Sunset and Flash both want Twilight. Badly. But only one will get her.

  • ...
 6
 236

chapter 1: TWILIGHT

I looked up at the enormous school. I adjusted my glasses. I took a deep breath. “Okay, Twilight,” I said. “Let’s do this.”

I pushed open the glass door and stepped inside. Everywhere were green lockers, and students. I’m Twilight Sparkle, a scientist, a former pupil at Crystal Prep Academy and an opera singer in training. My mother is a writer. My father is a police officer. I’ve always dreamt of discovering things. But I love to sing too.

I looked around me. Okay, so I had to find Principal Celestia’s office to collect my schedule.

I went into her office. “Ah, Twilight Velvet Sparkle?” asked Principal Celestia.
“Yes,” I said.
“Here’s your schedule,” she said. “Welcome to Canterlot High. Now, Applejack will show you around.”

A girl with long blonde hair, tied in a plait, waved at me. “This is Applejack. Applejack, meet Twilight.”
“Howdy,” said Applejack. “I’m mighty pleased ter meet you, Twilight.”

I smiled. “Well, if you could make sure she doesn’t go in the basement,” said Principal Celestia.

“Yep, will do,” said Applejack.


“Hey,” said a male voice. “The name’s Flash. Flash Sentry.”
“This is Twilight,” said Applejack. “Twilight Sparkle. Now, Flash, ya great baffoon, leave us. I’m supposed to give her a tour of the school.”

Author's Note:

song; the new kid in town by Baby Ariel(from Zombies 2)