• Published 4th Jul 2022
  • 2,328 Views, 42 Comments

Clash of the Beauties - DiamondandIce



Two very attractive ladies fight over one boy, couldn't get any better

  • ...
9
 42
 2,328

Confrontation at the Beach Part 2

With the watermelon splitting out of the way, everyone went back to what they’re doing. Rarity relaxed on her lounge chair with Ardee sitting on a towel leaning on to her chair with a sketchbook in his hand.

“Instead of just sitting there scribbling on your sketchbook, why not go hangout with the others. Don’t worry about me.” Rarity said after taking her sunglasses off.

“Oh yeah and let some random stranger approach and start hitting on you as I leave, because my answer is no.” Ardee replies until he broke the tip of his pencil after adding a bit of pressure while getting his sharpener from his bag. “I like to see them try though when I’m around.”

That’s the exact reason why. You will end up going too far with being violent on them. But still hearing you say that ensures that you care so much about me.

Rarity scoots over and hugs Ardee from behind as she rests her head on top of his and starts nuzzling it as her boyfriend moves his hand to her hair and caress it making her moan

“Aww, how I envy that you're the one doing that to Ardee.”

A certain someone broke her moment as the fashionista raised her head a little and saw Fleur is next to them also relaxing on a lounge chair with her eyes closed. A little while she opens them as she turns her head to get a look at her crush who is being hugged by Rarity.

“You’re still here?” Rarity asked as Fleur just simply nodded. Fleur then turns her body now laying sideways, posing on purpose for Ardee while still giving him her bedroom eyes as Rarity’s eye twitch. “And just what do you think you’re trying to pull off?”

“I’m provoking him.” Fleur went straight to the point and winked.

Ardee ended up pushing his pencil down a little hard again, snapping him out as Rarity covered his eyes with her hand while tightening her hug a little on him.

Good thing that you didn’t stare at her too long, my love. I had to think of something so we could ditch her and have our time to ourselves.” Rarity thought. An idea hatched up on what her boyfriend wanted them to do, but she wouldn’t like it. “Ardee, we are going swimming.”

Rarity stood up from her lounge chair and took off her sarong that covered the rest of her figure. After folding and placing it on the lounge chair, she sees that Ardee is staring at her. She did want him to look at her only and not at any other female, strange on why she is embarrassed as her special someone's eyes are glued to her since she takes pride in her body.

“Uhm Ardee, you’re staring.”

“I mean you really didn’t need that sarong in the first place. You already had that figure to die for, swimming or not.” Ardee said as he looked away to pack his sketchbook.

Rarity just simply blushed and loved getting showered by compliments but quickly stopped from her daydreaming as she grabbed Ardee’s hand with him following her to the water, but not after both of them did a little stretching. Pinkie was just at the other side of Rarity’s lounge chair relaxing while buried in the sand with her head sticking out as she volunteers to keep watch on all of their belongings with Fluttershy who happened to came out of the water and wants to rest for a moment before getting back with snorkeling.

****************************************************************************

“You’re doing great, keep it up.”

“Okay.”

Rarity didn’t like her hair to get wet for she will have to dry and restyle it. But if it's to keep Fleur away from her boyfriend, she would risk it but didn’t mind though. It was strange that Fleur didn't follow them into the water and went elsewhere with her friend but she didn’t keep her guard down.

“Oh man Rarity, you really are terrible at swimming.” Rainbow Dash teased after moving towards them while sitting on her surfboard.

“I’m trying as hard as I can!” Rarity replies as she starts kicking a little faster.

“Yeah right. Instead of doing freestyle you’re better off doing backstrokes instead.”

“And why would you suggest that?”

“Because you have those two airbags of yours that you can use so you won’t have to use a life jacket or a floatie, PFFFFT-HAHAHAHA! W-What word is that with a ‘b’ that's related to floating?”

Rarity began to angrily pout in embarrassment after hearing Rainbow commenting about her breasts, who immediately looked to her boyfriend who just shook his head while clicking his tongue. Both made an agreement to do a little payback and placed each of their hands at Rainbow’s surfboard and out of nowhere, tipped her off her board as she screamed and fell into the water.

“That ain't funny darling!” Rarity said as she resumed her swimming lessons with Ardee. “By the way, the word you’re looking for is ‘buoyancy’.”

Rainbow Dash emerged as she got to her surfboard, spitting out the water from her mouth and wiping her face from a far. Ardee continued to support Rarity while moving backwards but then stopped making Rarity swam and lean on to him. Ardee happens to find a big rock beneath the sand and thinking that this may cause problems, he leaves Rarity for a moment to place the rock somewhere far away.

While patiently waiting for Ardee to come back the fashionista did find the water refreshing around her body even though the water was up to her chest area. She didn’t even realize that something was swimming towards her. Rarity was caught by surprise as the thing that emerged from the water as she got soaked is the person she doesn't want to see especially near her boyfriend.

“Oh Rarity, I almost bump into you.” Fleur said as she wiped the water off her face. “Where is Ardee?”

“Hmmph, like I’m telling you where he is?” Rarity turned her attention away. “What, so you can do something dirty or maybe steal him?”

“Maybe?”

“That’s it!” Rarity had enough and immediately turned to Fleur. “This will be my first and my last warning, STAY AWAY FROM ARDEE! He already belongs to me!”

“So that’s why I’ve thought of another option. How about we share him?”

“Oh why yes that is a brilliant idea, sharing with my boyfriend. Well guess what, my answer is still no.” Rarity sarcastically replies that Fleur had moved herself closer to her. “Also could you kindly stop pressing your bosom against mine.”

“You just couldn’t face the fact that mine is bigger than yours.” Fleur responds as she pushes herself up to Rarity making her groan uncomfortably.

“Well for me size doesn’t matter." Rarity responds as she pushes back at Fleur. "Besides, the bigger they are the more chance you will get stiff shoulders.”

“Do you think I’m having stiff shoulders right now?”

Fleur backed away from Rarity to prove she’s fine. Lucky she moved away from Rarity for the fashionista is starting to get pissed at this woman. Before she could charge right at her and they started pulling each other's hair, someone got their attention who was right above them.

“Hi Rarity.”

“Pinkie Pie?” Rarity sees her friend floating above them with balloons tied around her. “What on Earth are you doing up there? Lucky that you weren’t blown away by the wind.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’m tied to a fishing line.” Pinkie points over to Frostbite, her special someone, by the beach who is holding a fishing rod. “Now before you two even start whatever you’re thinking of, how about settling this in a friendly match. It has to be something that isn’t normally done while at the beach.” Pinkie thought for a moment. “I know, how about a chicken fight?”

“Wait.” Rarity knew where this would go. “Do you mean we should go rough-”

“That’s right Rarity, unless you're too chicken and let me have Ardee-”

“I’M NO CHICKEN! Oh it…is…on!”

Since her boyfriend is at stake, she would do anything even if it involves doing something crazy like this against her first rival with her boyfriend. As Ardee came back, he was surprised to see Pinkie in the air and more surprised that Fleur was also there which he had a bad feeling as Rarity explained to him what they would be doing. Saber who happens to be swimming nearby was called by Fleur for her to ride on him while Rarity rides Ardee. Their friends who are either watching them from the beach or swimming started cheering and laughing on how this will end up.

“So this will be a one match only, not best two out of three or anything like that.” Pinkie said who starts to turn while still floating in the air. “If Rarity wins, Fleur will leave them alone with no questions asked. If Fleur wins then Rarity has no choice but to share Ardee with her.”

“That is what I was suggesting all along-”

“NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!” Rarity cut Fleur off.

Pinkie Pie started the countdown as both sides prepared themselves. The party girl hit one and used a confetti cannon to start the battle. Rarity’s team charged right at Fleur’s for the fashionista herself is already pissed that this beautiful day she could spend time with her friends and her special someone got ruined by an outsider. The two ladies are busy pushing each other while the guys from below make sure the girls on top won’t fall or they push each other from below.

“Focus little marshmallow, don’t-” Ardee was cheering for his girlfriend from below but then realized he could see the underboobs of both girls then immediately looked down.

“Enjoying the view from down there?” Fleur smugly looked down, asking Ardee.

“ARDEE DON’T LOOK UP!” Rarity said the opposite.

Ardee remained looking at Saber while the ladies were busy above. Saber who was just looking at him is about to look up which gives Ardee the same feeling as his girlfriend.

“Saber don’t you even think of looking up.” Ardee warned him on any dirty ideas.

“I’m looking up to make sure Fleur doesn’t out-balance herself whether you like it or not. So I’m not listening to you.” Saber replies but has a different perspective than Ardee’s.

“Yes.”

“No.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.” Before Saber could answer back, Ardee took his hands off Rarity’s legs and about to go heads on with him. Saber quickly reacted as they interlock fingers. “Say no one more time, I DARE YOU!”

“Nah. Better?”

“Ardee, hold on to my legs!” Rarity called out from above as she interlocks, tightening them around her boyfriend.

Fleur saw the opportunity who's also in the same situation as Rarity as she signaled Saber from below which he immediately gets. With a push from both of them Ardee begins moving backwards as Rarity tries to gain her balance.

“Don’t let me fall!” Rarity screamed as she was about to fall off Ardee. Her boyfriend grabbed onto her wrists before she hit the water. The fashionista is now left with her head hanging with her hair in the water and her chest upwards. Rarity demands to be pulled up before all eyes are turned to her breasts as Ardee then pulls his girlfriend back on to his shoulders as she immediately covers her bosom with her arm. “Curse these things that are in the way!”

“I guess doing all of those massages was a bad idea if we lose.” Ardee started to regret what he did.

“I-It’s not your fault darling. I was just caught up in our love making that I just realized it. Lucky that you tied my top properly because the-'' While Rarity tried to cheer her boyfriend up until the part of her swimsuit top popped up in her head giving the fashionista the plan they needed to defeat Fleur's team. “Ardee, I know how we can win this.”

While Rarity whispers to Ardee the plan, Fleur and Saber patiently wait for them, also taunting the fashionista about her problem with her own chest as her companion pretends to ignore what his friend said. The water battle resumes with Rarity ordering Ardee to charge right at them. Expecting to interlock hands again, Rarity evaded Fleur's hands and immediately pressed herself on her and moved her hands to the back of her neck.

“Rarity-Ugh…what are-mmmh you doing?” Fleur groans as she tries to push Rarity away from her.

It wasn’t long Rarity moved herself away from her achieving her goal. As Fleur questions why she’s smiling she feels something went loose as she looks down to see the fashionista undid the knot of her swimsuit as it begins to fall off.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Fleur’s scream can be heard from the entire beach as she quickly covers her breasts tightly while also blushing in embarrassment. What she meant by showing off her own body but not like this as she glared back at Rarity and yelled at her. “How dare-”

Before Fleur could finish Rarity pushed her as her friend from below had a misstep as they both fell backwards into the water with a huge splash. The fashionista shouted for joy from above as Ardee tries to keep her from falling as she hugs him.

“We did it Ardee, we did it! I can’t believe we won!” Rarity said while still clinging on to Ardee.

“Yes my little marshmallow, we-” Ardee pats his girlfriend’s hat which she enjoys until he pauses for a second to see something floating in front of them and picks it up. “Doesn’t this belong to Fleur?”

“ARDEE!!”

Out of nowhere Fleur emerges from the water with ehr eyes closed in a state of panic and quickly hugged Ardee as he is the one panicking for he recalls that Fleur was topless and the only clothing that covers her exposed area is in his hands now.

“Hey! Get away from Ardee.” Rarity tries to push the woman hugging her boyfriend only to no avail.

“No, are you crazy? If you think I will let the entire world see my bare chest, NEVER!” Fleur responds as she tightens her embrace on Ardee making it worse for the one she’s hugging.

“Can both of you please stop fighting and Fleur stop pressing yourself onto me and move a little so we can put your top on.” Ardee attempted to reason out but Fleur only tightened her embrace after being pushed away from him by Rarity for a moment.

“NO, THEY WILL SEE THEM!”

“BUT I CAN FEEL THEM GODDAMN IT!”

While those three are busy, Saber emerges from nearby facing the other way until he hears his friend screaming making him turn around and head to assist her.

Just nearby while the others at the beach are just standing there and processing what just happened, Rainbow Dash and Applejack were on their surfboards as the athlete tried to hold her laughter if their friend really won or not.

“Could y'all stop laughin,” Applejack said. “It ain’t funny to see a woman topless and Ah can’t believe mah best friend would have to play dirty in order to win and then this happened.”

“I guess she learned from the master…me!” Rainbow replies as she begins laughing on her surfboard.

****************************************************************************

A while later all four are now back at the beach as Ardee then runs off embarrassed, still remembering Fleur’s bosom pressing on him.

“So I guess both of you either enjoyed it or the opposite?” Cold Forecast asked.

“OH ABSOLUTELY!” Fleur said, forgetting what just happened a while ago.

“ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Rarity yells the exact opposite. “Thanks to you Ardee left and he’s going to have a hard time sleeping tonight thanks to you.”

“You're welcome.”

“Shut up!”


By the end of the day most of everyone left leaving Ardee and Applejack at the parking lot as Rarity just finished changing back into her regular clothes. They were about to leave until a female voice called out to them which immediately bothered Rarity before she could get into her boyfriend’s SUV.

“You’re still here?” Rarity asked.

“I was just going to greet Ardee goodnight. It’s like you desperately want me to leave.” Fleur seductively reasons out only to see if her beloved is inside the vehicle that Rarity is blocking. “If you don;t want me to see him, fine. I can go see him the next time we meet. Tell him I said goodnight.”

Not while I’m around.” Rarity thought as she watched her rival step into a limo with her other friends as the limo drove off. After giving her best friend Applejack a hug and bidding her goodnight as she drove off in her ride, she steps inside the SUV and sees her boyfriend still feeling down while leaning his head on the steering wheel. “Darling, are you alright?”

“I’m sorry Rarity I never even expected for Fleur to like me that badly after what I did for her. I never cheat, I swear. Which is why I will set things straight with her the next time we meet. Now it feels like my own soul left my own body.” Ardee replies while still not looking at his girlfriend. “You know what? Forget it, now…I die.”

“Nonononono you mustn't die! I do believe you, it's just hard for our words to get into that thick skull of hers.” Rarity then moved over to her special someone and pulled him in a hug as she tried to comfort him. “Don’t worry, you love me and in return I will love you more. No one can have you but me.”