• Published 3rd May 2022
  • 955 Views, 16 Comments

LittleBigPony: A Big Movie! - ShaggyBoi23



After the events of "Journey Home to Craftworld & Equestria", a big festival in Canterot is happening. But when an army of the Storm King arrives with the Dastardly Vex, it's an Big Adventure for Sackboy and the Mane 6 to stop them.

  • ...
 16
 955

Twilight’s Plan and Sackboy’s Future

A bright glow shows 4 murals, showing 4 alicorns of the princesses.

"In the magical land of Equestria, we have 4 powerful princesses." Twilight said as the murals shine the following 4 at a time, "One for the day, One for the night, One for Family, And then... there's me!"

"Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. It is my royal duty to make sure everypony feels like they belong." She explained, "It's a lot to live up to... I mean.. Princess? No pressure."

Just as Twilight's Mural expands further, it reveals her friends between Spike, Sackboy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.

"Luckily, I have amazing friends and a knitted hero from Craftworld who are there for me no matter what. The Imaginsphre, the creativity, and the world of Craftworld are everypony's imagination to explore their dreams." Twilight explained further, "That's what I want for everypony. And I always believe that as long as I have my friends, my knitted friend, and a well thought out plan, I will be the princess and curator, everypony needs to be."

Zooming in Twilight's Mural, it has started to shatter unexpectedly.

"But some things..." Twilight said, as the mural breaks, revealing two figures in the dark, with their eyes visible, one with its sparks of the horn and the other with a bright green orb glowing as it's almost about to explode.

"You just can't plan for." The Female Figure said, before laughing.

"And the rise of a greater evil will come upon it's surface." The Male Figure said, laughing along.

Thus, the scene fades to the opening sequence.


LIONSGATE

Sony Pictures Entertainment

ALLSPARK

PICTURES

A Hasbro Company

SONY PICTURES ANIMATION

PlayStation Studios

Lionsgate & Sony Pictures Entertainment presents

An Allspark Pictures Production & Sony Pictures Animation

In association with Sumo Digital & Axis Studios

LittleBigPony

A

Big

Movie!


A Pegasus pony with a Sackling with a Jetpack is flying high above the clouds and then dives under them with 4 more joining her and his side.

Equestria (Equestria, Equestria)
Equestria (Equestria, Equestria)

Here in our land, our home
Everypony knows how to celebrate the magic
Of Equestria (Equestria, Equestria)
Equestria (Equestria, Equestria)

The group pulls up at the last second from the ground and over ahead is the city of Canterlot. And ponies were entering with Sackbots decorating and setting up for the big event and many residents from Craftworld, Carnivallia, and Bunkum entered to Canterlot.

The Festival is coming (is coming)
The Festival of Friendship (is coming)
All around come running (is coming)
To celebrate together

Everypony gathered around in Canterlot with the sacklings from Craftworld, Carnivallia, and Bunkum are helping out with the ponies and sackbots to prepare for the festival.

The first ever one (is coming)
The Festival of Friendship (is coming)
So make some good weather
The Festival is almost here!

As 2 ponies were setting up a table of food, then out of nowhere landing on a plate of jello is a little purple dragon named Spike with an odd dog-like sock named Oddsock, one of the first heroes from Bunkum, followed him. And Spike rushed to the castle with some scrolls, with Oddsock helping him on the ride.

“Scuse Me! Dragon and Oddsocking on the move!” Spike said, moving through the crowd. “Important princess documents comin' through!”

As Spike and Oddsock ran through the crowd he passed 2 pony friends and two Sackgirls that were talking about the huge number of ponies and Sacklings.

“Wow! Everypony from Manhattan to Saddle Arabia is here!” Said the white pony with red hair.

“I know filly!” Said the light brown one with blonde hair. “We almost couldn't book a stable! Even the residents of CraftWorld are here too!”

Above them, 2 Pegasus ponies and Two Sacklings with Hero Capes flew by.

“Princess Twilight must have her hooves full with this giant festival!” Said the light purple Pegasus.

“Are you kidding?!” Said the yellow Pegasus. “She's smart and organized and cool under pressure! There's nothing she can't handle!”

“And also Sackboy!” One Sackling said, “Every Curator is here for the big festival to show their imaginations in the community!”

They flew past the castle and behind the pictured glass window of a Lavender Alicorn was Princess Twilight Sparkle, and at the moment she's meditating with Sackboy calming her down that this plan would do great.

“Ommmmm As she meditates then her wings begin to shake. Mmmmy goodness, I can't handle this!” She panicked and out of her trance. “Nothing is working! I just have to get it together. Just go in there! And ask! This is your Friendship Festival! Everypony's happiness rests in your hooves.”

She then hoofpalm herself. Luckily, Sackboy comforted her so that she doesn’t overreact.

“Thanks for the comfort Sackboy.” She said, “I know I’m overreacting about the festival, knowing you love them, but I’m worried this plan won't work out too well…”

Then Spike and Oddsock come through the doors.

“Okay, Twilight.” He said. “Got all your charts and graphs.”

Oddsock then ran to Sackboy as the two had gotten along when they first met back from Bunkum.

“Oh, thank goodness you're here, Spike.” Twilight said relieved. “I'm just so nervous about this meeting!”

“Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?” Spike asked.

Twilight signed and said. “I'm about to ask the three most royal princesses of Equestria for a huge favor! What if they reject me?”

“It'll be fine,” Spike reassured. “Just remember the most important thing. If Sackboy says that everything is fine, it will go pretty well.”

“Smile?!” She asked, looking at him again with a real creepy panicked smile, causing Sackboy’s face to cringe a little.

“Eh... no.” He answered. “You're a princess, too.”

“Right!” She said, Then she took a deep breath to calm down. And she opens the doors with Sackboy, and walks into the throne room to meet Princess Celestia, her mentor, Princess Luna Celestia's younger sister. And Princess Cadance, Twilight's sister in law who is married to her older brother Shining Armor and mother of her first daughter Flurry Heart.

Along with the Princesses is Larry Da Vinci, leader of the Alliance and Sackboy’s trainer. Avalon, Da Vinci’s friend who… technically talks a lot but has a vision of technology in his world, and Newton, who’s a light-bulb with his work and inventions who once got his hands on the Titans (claiming that his mother was the one behind the evil) before it backfired, causing Bunkum being in-dangered. Luckily for him, he actually redeemed him after the Titans incident.

“Good morning, princesses.” Twilight greeted them. “Thank you all for seeing me. I have an idea that I think will make our Friendship Festival the most wonderful celebration Equestria has ever seen!”

“Yes, Twilight.” Princess Celestia said. “We are very excited!”

“Ponies have been arriving from all over all morning.” Said Cadance.

“Along with ponies, Carnivallia and Bunkum’s residents have arrived as well!” Newton exclaimed, “Luckily, Papa has fixed the Dimensional Portal for the residents while Papa brought in the curators from his ship!”

I'd like to think it's to see us, but Songbird Serenade might be the bigger attraction.” Said Luna.

“We should also bring in my machine for Songbird’s attraction.” Avalon nodded, “Those Sackbots are fully trained, contriving the machines to dance.”

“Yes, she is the... "mane'' event.” She giggled. “And to make it special, I could use your help. Spike and Sackboy?”

Spike brought out a board while humming with Newton pointing out the analysis. And Twilight moves others to the board and goes over her plan. And draws out the plan with Sackboy assisting with his popit.

“Songbird Serenade's performance is not scheduled to start until after you begin the sunset.” She explained. “And based on my precise calculation, to get the best lighting for the stage, Princess Celestia, I was hoping you could make sure the sun stays about 28.1 to the south, and, Princess Luna, if you could raise the moon 62 to the north at the same time, it would reflect the sunlight on the other side and really frame the entire stage perfectly!”

“For Avalon, tell the Sackbots with your mic to perform with the animal machines perfectly. The last time, you told me, I was in a panic that one of the Sackbots had an accident during their training performance. Da Vinci, make sure, Eve and Marianne are handing the effects on the stage whimsically, other than their preside visions of plants and junkyard.”

Luna and Da Vinci were a little confused when hearing how Twilight could work. “I…

“But wait! There's more! Cadence, if you could use your crystal magic to create an aurora above the stage, the sun and the moon will shine through it and create a truly amazing light show! And don’t try something fishy last time, Newton! You’re lucky you redeem yourself and learned your lesson, now that the Titans are now locked in the can, but if it’s one of your devious schemes, I’m going to inform your father about your ratted intentions!”

Everyone, including the Princesses, looked at Newton as if he had plans and intentions.

“Pfff… no need to rub it, Princess of Friendship.” Newton said, “Besides, Marlon and his camera crew are preparing for Songbirds Music Video when she starts her performance, Pinky is with Rarity decorating the stage, Swoop and Rainbow are practicality racing each other, the Puppeteer is working on Songbird’s performs while his Puppets are training the Sackbots for the performance, and Victoria and Pinkie are busy with the desserts.”

“I say, with Sackboy, you could have him dance with Songbird.” Da Vinci said, “Clive brought in his employee from his factory to help out as well.”

“Aside from everyone who is busy for the upcoming festival, Spike!” Twilight said, “Do your part for the event”

“Presenting Songbird Serenade!” Spike said climbing on top of the board with a stick in his hand with a picture of Songbird Serenade.

“Yeah! Yeah! Whoa-ho!”

Then lost balance falls over.

“Ta-da.” He said weakly.

Twilight spread her wings out.

Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Da Vinci were a little confused while Newton and Avalon seemed curious. Sure Twilight had a lot of ideas before, but this one they weren't so sure.

“So you're saying you want us to move the sun and the moon for the party,” Luna said, confused. “And this performance been the best out there in the world of CraftWorld and Equestria?”

“Well, I'd do it myself, except I don't have your magic,” Twilight said. “Sackboy only has many abilities and power-ups he used from his adventures, and his friends from Bunkum can perform more than himself.”

“Twilight, each of us uses our powers to serve Equestria in our own way,” Celestia said. “You're the Princess of Friendship. You already have all the magic you need. With Sackboy, he and his friends can also show what makes this festival special.”

“So... that'd be a no?” She said with her ears down.

Spike smiled nervously while Oddsock licked him since he was happy about the event.

"Say, Sackboy, how about your future?" Da Vinci asked, which surprised Sackboy. "Will be time for you to think about what you're planning for your next adventure? You have many creations upon the moon."

Sackboy was thinking about his future. He met many friends around the world and met the Mane 6 during his first adventure, defeated the Negativitrion with the help of the Alliance, reformed Carnivallia back to its roots from the Hollows, stopped the greedy hoards from stealing in kart racing, and meeting new friends from Bunkum. He's not sure what he thinks about his future since he's alright has what he has done before, Sackboy might think of taking a vacation or moving on to a new world. Sackboy comforts Twlight, telling her that the festival will perform greatly, knowing her worries.

“Ah! Don’t worry about it Twilight!” Newton brushed off, “Everyone is looking forward to the festival. So keep up on your friends!”

Author's Note:

I know LittleBigPony isn't fully finished, but I wanted to get a head start on getting this made. I thought of mixing it with my supposed "Sackboy: A Big Adventure" story that didn't satisfied me due to gameplay reasons. Hopefully I'll continue this...