• Published 8th Apr 2022
  • 380 Views, 16 Comments

Torn Too Soon - wileytwily



Pinkie and Twilight have feelings for each other, but it may be too late before they realize.

  • ...
3
 16
 380

Happy Wife, Happy Life

Pinkie huffed and slammed the door. “What’s troublin’ ya?” Cheese Sandwich asked as he walked over. Pinkie just shook her head.
“Come on, you can tell me!” Cheese Sandwich prodded.
“Cheese.” Pinkie spoke in an unusually serious tone. That was Cheese Sandwich’s cue to back off a bit.
Pinkie went upstairs and sat alone in a closet in their room to think. Cheese knew to give her space by now. He wasn’t offended, he knew she just needed time and walked off to the kitchen.


Pinkie sighed as tears begrudgingly slid down her cheek. She was thinking about how truly heartbroken she had been, and how long it took for her to move on and love Cheese. She acted hunky-dory, but internally she still wanted to be with Twilight. It was really hard for a long time. Now Twilight is saying that she never lost feelings? They could’ve made it work, somehow. At least, that’s what Pinkie thought.
Her heartstrings tugged.
No. This is my life now. I’m with Cheese Sandwich, and I’m due to have a foal in nine months. She… Pinkie soon got the same images Twilight did. Happy together, having a family. WHY DIDN’T SHE EVER TELL ME?!
Pinkie sobbed and punched the nearest object out of anger, which happened to be her old wedding dress. She stared at it and held it against her chest.


Pinkie didn’t know if she still had feelings for Twilight. It had been so long, and she has this new life with Cheese now. They’re gonna be a family. Of course Twilight had to come in and mess things up again.
“No…” Pinkie sighed as she slumped over. “I’m messing things up.” Pinkie thought over how she treated Twilight, how she felt about her, and their friendship, and then thought over her life with Cheese.


He had officially asked her out via dance performance, which made Pinkie giggle so hard she couldn’t say “yes” properly. They dated and were long distance at certain points as Cheese needed to go throw parties across Equestria, but he always found the most flattering ways to send something over. Like having an exploding confetti envelope or a hoof-stitched plushie.
Pinkie remembered the day he decided to move in with her in Ponyville. How happy they both were. How he started bringing traction to the SugarCube Corner as an entertainer.
He helped Pinkie bake and she had never felt happier.


Pinkie proposed to Cheese when she baked the engagement ring into a cupcake. He spit it out as he took a bite and immediately said yes. They were so happy, and their wedding was a huge party that was so fun, she never wanted it to end.
Then the decision came to have children. They wanted to be parents.


Pinkie thought over her happy memories with Cheese Sandwich and sniffled as she wiped the tears off her face. She loved the life she was living. She loved Cheese. If Twilight can’t accept that, then maybe they shouldn’t be friends anymore. The thought alone made Pinkie nearly nauseous to think about, but it might need to happen if she keeps interfering, Pinkie thought.

Pinkie eventually walked out of the closet and Cheese was standing there holding a batch of cookies he had just finished baking. Cheese wasn’t great at baking sweets, he was better at savory foods, but nevertheless he always tries to put a smile on Pinkie Pie’s face, even if it meant baking cookies that weren’t very tasty. Pinkie jumped out and hugged him close and ate the cookies without hesitation. To her, they tasted like the sweetest treats in the world.

Author's Note:

i know a lot of you came for a twipie story, and i personally don’t even ship cheesepie but i had to write this chapter to have the story go the way i wanted to.
definitely will make twipie focused fics in the future :twilightsmile: