• Published 4th Apr 2022
  • 32,525 Views, 146 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Brand New Animal - RainbowRaptorDash1



Are the Ninjas ready to go? Then it's time to find out how or why Sunset and the Dazzlings became Beastmen!

  • ...
9
 146
 32,525

Rhino Melancholy

Luna escorted the group into an abandoned factory. "Well, here we are. I know it’s not much, but it’ll do."

"We've made do before." Leo said.

"At least we get a bus to work on." Rainbow Dash added as she pointed to a busted School Bus close by.

"Now this is good!" Donnie smiled.

"Jem and Melissa are next door and will check up on you all. I don't want to hear that you all have been giving them a hard time. Understand?" Luna asked as everyone agreed to her order.

"So, how are we going to make this work?" Michiru pointed out.

"No different than our set-up in the sewers." Slash responded.

"Wait, the sewers?!" Michiru gasped.

"We can't exactly buy a house." Raph said as Michiru started to feel sick, before covering her mouth as her head comically turned green.

"Alright, first thing in morning we get to work. For now, everyone get some sleep." Leo requested.

"Don’t worry Michiru, you’ll get used to it." Rarity assured.

"Ya know, Ah wonder what kind of beastmen Jem and Melissa are." Applejack said.

"Doesn't matter. I got to get up early tomorrow." Pinkie responded as she carried a sleeping Gemma in her arms.

"Well, I gotta git up early tomorrow too." Applejack added.

Later that night as everyone slept, Shirou sniffed the ID, seeing the past of Michiru, the Rainbooms and some of their friends, while the scents of Sunset and the Dazzlings showed him of their past in Equestria.

"Interesting kids you got there, Lulu." Shirou said while not turning around.

"So you saw their pasts through their scent?" Luna asked.

"I did. This isn't good." Shirou answered.

"I don’t know how that happened for Michiru. But I can certainly tell that Equestrian Magic is involved with the others’ transformations." Luna informed.

"Oh? Is something going on?" A male voice noted as the two turned around, seeing a stripeless orange tabby cat beastman with a cream muzzle in a white suit and top hat while holding a cane.

"Baron." Shirou said.

"What? No 'Hello, old friend?'" Baron asked.

"A lot is happening right now." Luna answered.

"Ah, I see." Baron noted.

Next morning, everyone woke up to the sound of a rooster crowing as Applejack sighed with a smile on her face. "Just like on the farm."

Everyone found Pinkie already gone with Gemma, before finding a Rooster Beastman atop their building. "Morning, kids." Jem greeted.
[img]https spoke “//static.wikia.nocookie.net/brand-new-animal/images/0/05/Gem-beast-form.png/revision/latest?cb=20200503121434[/img]

"Morning, Mr. Jem." Leo greeted back.

"Sorry if you all had a rough night." Jem apologized.

"It’s fine. We had worse." Slash responded.

"I can direct you to some stores for food, supplies, and parts." Jem offered.

"Thank you. We're going to be busy for a while." Leo said as Michiru noticed a building.

"Hey, what’s that?" Michiru asked as everyone looked at a large building in the distance.

"That's the medical center." Jem answered.

"Medical center?" Leo repeated.

"Slyvasta Medical Center." Jem clarified.

"Isn't that a major pharmaceutical company?" Donnie asked.

"Indeed. One of the best." Jem confirmed.

"Really? Maybe… they could cure my disease." Michiru noted.

"Maybe they could find out why the Dazzlings and I turned out like this." Sunset added.

"If nothing else, it'll be a good idea to be healed." Leo said.

"So what's the plan, fearless leader?" Raph asked.

"Shirou?" Mikey, Sonata and Mondo noticed.

"Huh?" Michiru and the other ninjas said in confusion before she and all the ninjas suddenly found themselves dragged by Shirou into a room, before he closed the door and locked it.

"Hey! Let us out!" Michiru growled.

"Quiet. *Slides IDs under the door* I now believe a majority of you are humans." Shirou said.

"Then why won’t you let us out?!" Adagio asked.

"The fact that you all exist is dangerous." Shirou answered.

"And what is that supposed to mean?!" Aria questioned.

"If the humans find out they could turn into Beastmen, they'd panic." Shirou explained.

"Um… He does have a point." Fluttershy admitted.

"Don’t go anywhere. I’ll bring you some food." Shirou informed as Applejack and Raph started tackling the door.

"Don't panic. Pinkie is still out. She can free us." Mikey noted.

"Why did she leave early, anyway?" Rarity asked.

"Wasn’t there something about an adoption form?" Pigeon Pete remembered.


Meanwhile, at city hall...

"Just sign these forms, Ms. Pie." A clerk said.

"Big sis, I still can't read or write." Gemma told Pinkie.

"The others and I can help you learn though." Pinkie responded with a smile.


Back with the others...

"Plan B. Slash, battering ram!" Donnie declared as Slash nodded in understanding before he tucked his head inside his shell and prepared himself.

"Usagi, Aria, Applejack, Raph... Bust us out." Leo ordered as the aforementioned four picked up Slash's shell and charged forward repeatedly.

"You're going to give your friend a concussion." Shirou pointed out.

"Not if Slash’s head was tucked in before this!" Leatherhead retorted before Michiru heard something as they kept banging.

"Guys, stop." Michiru said as everyone in the room did that.

"Mayor Rose." Shirou greeted as everyone listened in.

"Luna told me about the Special Visitors yesterday." Mayor Rose informed.

"Lulu has a bigger mouth than her sister." Shirou said.

"And that one of the visitors have adopted a child as a younger sister." Mayor Rose added as Shirou flinched inside.

"Crap, I completely forgot about her. Now she's free in the city." Shirou mentally cursed himself.

"Anyhow, I need your help about finding a bomb." Mayor Rose said, getting straight to the point.

"Bomb?" The group in the closet repeated to themselves in confusion.

"Shiry, have you seen my students and their friends?" Luna asked.

"No. And what’s this about a bomb, mayor?" Shirou responded.

"The director notified the police that the Sylvasta Medical Center received a bomb threat. Then today at dawn, someone bombed one of Sylvasta’s trucks that were transporting medicine." Mayor Rose explained.

"A bomb?!" Michiru gasped before her, Sunset and the Dazzlings’ ears turned into rabbit ears.

"What?" Sunset noticed.

"Now our ears?" Sonata asked in confusion.

"Shhh." Adagio shushed.

"Still, that sucks." Michiru pouted.

"‘If you have the money to build a hospital for beastmen filled with cutting-edge equipment, that money should go to the humans instead.’ That’s what these criminals are saying." Mayor Rose informed.

"I take it that it’s the Anti-Beastmen again?" Shirou guessed.

"Unknown." Luna responded.

"The explosion caused the smells to be mixed up. They weren’t able to track it unfortunately. I believe that with your sharp sense of smell, your and Luna would be able to do a much better job than the police." Mayor Rose said.

"Wolves do have excellent sense of smell since they're in the canine family." Pinkie agreed as she showed up with Gemma.

"When did you and the girl get back here?" Shirou asked.

"Just now." Pinkie answered.

"Just go with it. It'll save you the Advil." Luna advised.

"This little one must be your newly adopted sister." Mayor Rose noted.

"Yes indeedy! This is Gemma." Pinkie smiled as Gemma showed Mayor Rose her chicken beastman form.

"Well, apologies for the traumatic experience yesterday, little one." Mayor Rose apologized.

"Anyone seen my friends? They weren't at the factory." Pinkie asked.

"No. Besides, a few patients are hospitalized at that medical center. We have to do this quickly." Shirou responded as Michiru gasped at that.

"Hold on! If the hospital gets bombed, there’s not gonna be anyone to treat my disease! Oh no! This is really bad!" Michiru dreaded.

"Alright, one more time!" Raph said.

"I don’t know, amigo." Zeelo noted.

"Wait! Maybe something else! *Inhale!* Please help us! Ms. Mayor! Ms. Luna! Pinkie! Gemma!" Michiru called out.

"Did you hear something?" Mayor Rose noticed.

"No." Shirou answered as Michiru, Zeelo, Sunset and the Dazzlings took in really deep breaths, comically puffing up their fronts like balloons, before their mouths turned into beaks of roosters.

"GUYS! GET US OUTTA HERE!!! WE’RE ALL BEING LOCKED UP AGAINST OUR WILL!" Michiru, Zeelo, Sunset and the Dazzlings crowed as the loud voices shook the entire building before a shelf fell from the blockade.

"That was Kuro. He just learned how to mimic voices." Shirou lied as Kuro landed on his shoulder and cawed.

"Move all that." Mayor Rose requested, pointing at the blockade. "Right now, Ogami."

A minute later, the blockade was removed and the door was opened, with its inhabitants out of the room.

"Everyone okay?" Pinkie asked as everyone else said that they were fine, although Michiru was glaring at Shirou, who was unfazed by that.

"Really, Shirou? This was your big plan?" Luna deadpanned.

"It was to protect the beastmen." Shirou responded.

"Didn't help you forgot one of us." Leo pointed out.

"So these are the famous Ninjas, Luna?" Mayor Rose asked.

"Yes. And some of them are the mutants you’ve heard of." Luna answered.

"A little on the young side, don't you think?" Mayor Rose noticed.

"Hey, they saved the world a couple of times." Luna pointed out.

"Quite the accomplishment for children." Mayor Rose smiled.

"Besides, Leo and some of the other mutants know what it’s like to be in hiding." Luna added.

"She's right, Mayor Rose. But today we have a busy day." Leo agreed.

"You’re planning to help with finding the bombs?" Mayor Rose asked.

"We can spare a small group. But we need to map the city, clean the factory for us to live in, and buy supplies for an extended stay." Leo explained.

"A third of the group could come with me and Zeel." Michiru suggested.

"Que?" Zeelo asked in confusion.

"I-I mean you can come with if you want, Zeelo." Michiru stammered with a blush.

"Raph, Usagi, Twilight, and Leatherhead... You four help with the bombs." Leo ordered.

"I think I’ll come along, just in case." Zeelo volunteered.

"Donnie, get to work on the bus in the factory. I want us to have a new vehicle ready." Leo said.

"You got it, Leo!" Donnie responded.

"Mikey, take a group with you and get supplies. Wait, we don't have any money." Leo realized.

"Bill it to my office. I'll cover the cost." Mayor Rose offered.

"Uh… You sure about that?" Mikey asked in confusion.

"Consider it my gift for dealing with Gran Grandma." Mayor Rose responded.

"Pinkie, why don't you and Rarity get Gemma some stuff to get comfortable with us." Leo suggested.

"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie smiled.

"Slash, take a small group and scout the city. I don't like the idea of us wondering around without any idea where we're going." Leo ordered.

"Understood." Slash responded before everyone left to get to work.

"He's pretty good at leadership." Michiru noticed.

"Hey, he was picked leader by Master Splinter. Whaddya expect?" Raph responded.

"Let's get moving." Shirou said.

"Hey Mayor Rose, you look familiar." Sci-Twi noticed.

"I was actually in a science magazine article." Mayor Rose said, making Twilight gasp.

"Now I recognize you. You think you can still help?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Yes." Mayor Rose answered.

"Twilight, you coming?" Raph called out as Sci-Twi ran to catch up.

"Sorry, it’s just I got to meet one of my idols! And she’s the mayor of Anima City!" Sci-Twi cheered with an excited squeal.

"Huh?" Raph's group asked in confusion.

"You don’t know Professor Barbara Rose?!" Sci-Twi gasped in shock.

"Hate to interrupt, but we have work to do." Shirou pointed out.

Meanwhile, Shirou, Luna, Michiru and her group were on the roof of the factory.

"That hospital is part of the Sylvasta conglomerate, which belongs to the Sylvasta family, one of the richest families in the world." Shirou noted.

"I've seen shoguns with more humility than that." Usagi scoffed.

"Somehow, I’m not doubting that. They support our mayor’s vision of achieving equal rights for beastman and humans. They’ve also supported Anima City with large amounts of funding. Some humans are unhappy about it though." Shirou informed.

"Racism much?" Raph deadpanned.

"Now you understand why my sister and I kept a low profile." Luna said.

"However, rumors say that Sylvasta Pharmaceutical is profiting off their data on beastmen. As a result, not all beastmen has a positive view on them." Shirou added.

"Smart." Leatherhead noted.

"But if that’s true, why did you accept this job?" Michiru asked.

"He can never say 'No' to me." Luna answered.

"While that is true, I can’t say no to the mayor either." Shirou pointed out as Luna fumed, thinking something else.

"So, how does this work?" Raph asked as Shirou didn’t answer before he sniffed the piece and found the other bombs from its scent, before calling Yuji.

"This is Ogami. I found the locations of the bombs. There are six of them in total. Send the bomb squad." Shirou informed as he ended the call before turning to Michiru and her group. "The rest of you go to the hospital."

"You're the boss." Raph scoffed.

"Are there bombs at the hospital?" Michiru asked.

"No. I didn’t smell any there, but go just in case. We believe that Sylvasta are what the criminals are really after." Shirou said as Michiru and the others rushed away. "Not going with them, Lulu?"

"You're an Atomic Bomb when you're left alone." Luna pointed out.

"Using what I said about you and your sister against me?" Shirou noticed.

"You're just as bad as us." Luna responded as Shirou just scoffed. "Maybe you would make a good father." Luna teased as Shirou’s left eye twitched while he held himself together. "Come on. Tell me you never thought about it." Luna smirked as Shirou tried to stay strong, but found his mind weakening. "You, me, a child here in the city. Me, still teaching. You on the PTA board. Come on, admit it." Luna said, but before Shirou could lose himself, he jumped onto the streets. "Celestia is going to love this."

"That was close. I hate when she gets into my head like that." Shirou panted as little did he know, Luna counted on him jumping onto the streets.

Meanwhile, Michiru and company arrived at the Medical Center.

“Now what?” Zeelo asked.

“Huh?” Michiru noticed as she and her group saw Kuro on a truck that was entering the facility. "Kuro? Wait!" Michiru quietly yelped as she and her group ran on the truck’s right, avoiding the security guard.

"All this sneaking around isn't my style." Usagi admitted.

"You’ll get used to it." Raph said.

"Quiet." Michiru shushed.


Soon, after getting in…

"Try to go faster!" A voice urged.

"Don’t be in such a rush. The police should have their hands tied up with all the bombs right now." Kusakabe sighed as Kuro saw a man in a lab coat.

"Anyway, this is the last one, you hear me?" The man growled.

"Hey, relax. You benefited quite a bit from this too, ya know." Kusakabe pointed out as Michiru and her group arrived before hiding behind the truck.

"Twilight, you're the brains here. Who are they?" Raph asked.

"Not sure." Twilight responded.

"Beneficiado?" Zeelo noted.

"What are they talking about?" Michiru wondered as her ears turned into Rabbit Ears while Zeelo grew rabbit ears. But then Kusakabe picked up their scent.

"Huh? *Seeing rabbit ears* Hey! I know you’re eavesdropping over there!" Kusakabe called out.

"Leatherhead, give them a scare." Raph ordered, with Leatherhead giving a nod as he revealed himself before roaring, scaring only the scientist however.

"Leatherhead, we're leaving. Come on!" Usagi said.

"Right!" Leatherhead nodded.

"Go get ‘em!" Kusakabe ordered as Twilight phoned Leo.

"Leo, there's something suspicious about the Medical Center. Ask the Mayor for public records on it." Twilight informed.

"On it!" Leo responded on the phone before Michiru and company got cornered in an alley.

"I won't need my sword for this." Usagi said while cracking his knuckles.

"Right behind you, buddy. Twilight, hang back and cover Michiru." Raph smirked.

"On it!" Twilight nodded.

"You kids think you can take us down?" Kusakabe chuckled.

"Just try it, hyena!" Raph dared before Kusakabe and his thugs attacked. "Doggie want to play fetch?!"

"Girls, get out of here! We'll catch up!" Usagi urged while wrestling a thug.

"But I can’t just-" Michiru tried to say.

"We’ll be alright, Michiru!" Zeelo assured as Michiru and Twilight bolted away. The fight continued until Kusakabe and his men look and saw the silhouette of Luna's demon form.

"It's the Wrath!" Kusakabe yelped.

"Huh?" Zeelo, Usagi, Raph and Leatherhead replied in confusion as Kusakabe and his men ran away.

"I love it when they run." Luna giggled.

"Luna?" Raph noticed.

"You boys okay?" Luna checked.

"Si, amiga. But what happened there?" Zeelo asked.

"My sister and I have frightening forms." Luna answered.

"So what? You and Celestia have another beastman form?" Raph questioned.

"Let's just say our bad side is more than us giving kids detention." Luna explained as Zeelo sensed something ferocious in Luna and decided not to question it.

"All the same, thank you for the assistance." Usagi said in gratitude.

"No problem." Luna responded as Shirou showed up.

"Who were they?" Leatherhead asked.

"The Hyena I know. That was Kusakabe, right hand to a Gangster Leader. But why were they after you guys, Twilight and Michiru?" Luna noticed.

"They were doing something suspicious at the Medical Center." Raph informed.

"It looks like they’re working with some of the staff and embezzling the hospital’s assets." Luna noted before an explosion went off in the hospital.

"That came from the Medical Center!" Michiru gasped.

"What the shell?!" Raph growled as the group ran to investigate.

"Wait at the factory and Beastman Co-Op." Shirou said.

"I don’t want to! If they destroy the place, I’m in trouble!" Michiru pointed out.

"Besides, you'll have more support with all of us." Raph added.

"It’s dangerous!" Shirou responded.

"Good. I could use a work out." Usagi smirked.

"Then I’ll admit it!" Michiru declared.

"Huh?" The others asked in confusion.

"I know that I was born a human, but I’ll admit right now, I’m a beastman." Michiru explained.

"Why do you say that?" Shirou questioned.

"Well you did say that you’d protect beastmen, didn’t you? Then you’re gonna have to protect me and my friends." Michiru pointed out as everyone else smiled smugly.

"Heh. You’re such a pain." Shirou softly chuckled.

"Sticks and stones." Raph scoffed as the group arrives to find the damage.

“This is awful…” Michiru dreaded.

“All this equipment destroyed.” Sci-Twi added as Baron showed up with a cloaked and hooded woman, a snowy owl/snow leopard griffon beastman and a striped hyena beastwoman.

“Hmm? Ogami and Luna, you made it. And Baron, quite a surprise to see you here, and with some new friends. This is Mr. Yaba, the director of the medical center.” Yuji introduced as the group saw a rhino beastman in human form.

“Was anyone hurt, Mr. Yaba?” The cloaked figure asked.

“No, but this was clearly the work of the bomber as well. The policemen didn’t stop this, so the precautions will be harsh!” Yaba growled.

“Allow Shirou and I to investigate too.” Luna said.

“And these kids?” Yaba added, pointing towards Michiru and her group.

“Security.” Sci-Twi answered.

“Recruiting a little young?” Yaba skeptically asked.

“Remember New York?” Raph pointed out.

“Tabloid rumors, nothing more.” Yaba dismissed.

“Oh yeah? Well, Leatherhead and I are proof that happened, since the two of us are mutants.” Raph said.

“Let it go, Raphael. People are entitled to their opinions.” Usagi responded.

“Tch!” Raph scoffed.

“I'll leave you to investigate.” Yaba said as he left the group before Shirou and Luna began investigating immediately.

"So, who're you guys?" Michiru asked the three new figures.

"My name is Haru Yoshioka, the snow griffon is Glacier Owleto, and the striped hyena is Zeta Tigeroon." The cloaked figure introduced herself.

"And don't worry about Haru, I'm looking after her." Baron assured.

“Even you missed this one, Ogami.” Yuji noted.

“I traced all of the bombs, but this one didn’t appear. How’s that possible?” Shirou wondered as he used his nose to smell out the last of this room, before realizing something. “This is…”

“What?” Twilight asked.

“It has no smell.” Shirou realized.

“Is that possible?” Leatherhead said in confusion.


Meanwhile, in the director’s office, Yaba showed up. “Mimura! It’s that girl! She came back here with those friends of hers!”

“She’s back?” Mimura asked in shock.

“We have no choice.” Yaba said.

“Yes, I understand.” Mimura agreed before the phone rang.

“What?” Yaba noticed as he grabbed the phone and answered it. “Chai-Uh… Chairman?”

“I heard the medical center was bombed. The world is a scary place these days.” The chairman noted.

“Y-Yes. The bombing happened at the laboratory’s data management department. But the hospital data was being managed at a different facility, so it’s safe.” Yaba assured as the caller was revealed to be a man with blonde hair.

“I see. I’m very glad to hear that. Repair the scene of the accident immediately. I don’t care how much it costs. Just make sure you leave no trace of this horrible incident. And I mean none, Mr. Yaba." The chairman requested.

“Y-Yes, sir.” Yaba nodded as the call ended.

“Well, this is a problem.” The chairman admitted while back at the director's office, Yaba heard a voice.

“Director Yaba. Could I speak with you for a moment please?” That voice asked as Yaba looked up and saw Yuji, Shirou, Luna, Baron, Haru, Glacier, Zeta, Michiru and her group in the office.

“What do you want from me now?! I hope you know that I’m going to hold you responsible for this!” Yaba said.

"We conducted an investigation of the crime scene, but we couldn’t detect any traces of the criminal’s scent.” Yuji informed.

“Is that an excuse?” Yaba questioned.

“No it's a solid lead.” Sci-Twi answered.

“What?!” Yaba gasped.

“Not only the criminal, but there was a period of time during which no scents were found at the crime scene. It’s impossible for scents to completely disappear, unless you use a chemical that’s able to fully erase the scent.” Shirou informed.

“Mr. Yaba, this laboratory is capable of developing such a chemical, right?” Yuji questioned.

“This is outrageous! Are you actually holding yourself blameless, and suspecting me?!” Yaba growled as Raph and the others drew their weapons.

“We saw one of your staff members doing business with the Gang earlier today.” Michiru said.

“You’re involved as well, no?” Zeelo added.

“In order to eliminate all of the proof, you staged the whole thing and bombed the laboratory." Shirou informed.

“Seriously?! How can you even trust what a man like this says?!” Yaba questioned before Shirou, Luna and Baron glared, making him flinch with his hands on his desk.

“If you follow the scent left at the scene of the crime, it’ll always lead you to the culprit. It’s because every beastman has their own unique scent. However, there was a particular spot at the crime scene that had no smell at all. And you see, ever since this laboratory was bombed, your hands had no smell to them either.” Shirou explained as Yaba gasped before he sniffed both of his hands, smelling nothing, making him realize his critical mistake.

“Do the honorable thing and come quietly...” Usagi started off.

“Or we go about it the fun way.” Raph finished.

"And believe me, my friends and I can get pretty crazy in a fight." Zeta noted.

"So please make this easy on yourself and surrender." Glacier said added.

“In accordance with the regulations of the Beastmen Special Zone, the analysis of this scent is going to be used as proof.” Yuji declared while Yaba panted as his left eye twitched. “Mr. Yaba, why don’t you and I go have a long talk at the police station?”

Yaba felt like he had no other choice, and went into his beastman form, revealed to be an Indian Rhinoceros as he roared, stomping his desk and charged at Shirou and Luna, who grabbed his horn, stopping it.

“No! Shirou! Luna!” Michiru shouted before a chameleon tail suddenly revealed itself as it wrapped around Michiru’s neck.

“Don’t move!” A voice ordered as the culprit was Mimura in his beastman form, revealed to be a chameleon. “If you move even an inch, I’m gonna kill her!”

Shirou, Luna and Baron growled before finding themselves punched away by Yaba, sending them crashing into a wall.

“Get out of here, Mimura!” Yaba shouted, responded by Mimura giving a nod as he ran out of the room with Michiru as hostage.

"Shirou, catch!” Luna called out as she threw one of her weapons at Shirou, who caught it perfectly while Baron grabbed his cane at where the line and curve met before drawing out a cane sword. But then Yaba jumped out the window, shattering it as he landed in another area.

“Shirou! Luna! Baron! After him! The rest of you, with me!” Yuji said.

“Right." Shirou nodded.

“Understood!” Luna agreed.

"Be careful, Baron." Haru said.

"Do not worry, I will." Baron assured as he, Shirou and Luna went after Yaba.

“You think that oversized toothpick can pierce my thick skin?!” Yaba scoffed.

“Thick skin? I’ve punched mattresses thicker than that!” Luna quipped before Yaba grabbed her.

"I don't believe in the Silver Wolf or his Wrath. *Crushing* I don't know what mutation you have, but I'll enjoy dissecting your corpse to find out.” Yaba said when Luna suddenly smirked before she teleported out of Yaba’s grasp, as she reappeared, with her form changing.

“You abandoned your pride as a Beastman and threatened the love of my life. You don't get my claws, you'll only get my fists!” Shirou growled.

“Remember you saying you didn’t believe in the Silver Wolf or his Wrath? Well, you better believe them now! Because your worst nightmare has arrived!” A darker voice of Luna smirked as Yaba saw Luna's demon form but was unconvinced.

“I'm not like those superstitious imbeciles.” Yaba scoffed.

"Why not try to find out, you miscreant?" Baron taunted as Yaba charged at the three again, only for them to grab his horn once more.

“You attempted to cover up a crime in order to protect yourself!” Shirou started as he, Luna and Baron counterattacked, hitting Yaba, before they lifted him by the horn. “Let's see how sharp my darling's weapon is at cutting your horn off, since you no longer need it.”

“No! Please stop! Not my horn! Anything but my horn!” Yaba begged before Shirou, Luna and Baron slashed with their swords, cutting clean through his horn, before the rhino beastman fell unconscious.

“'Love of my life'. Your exact words.” Luna pointed out as she morphed back while Baron smirked.

Shirou blushed a bit before clearing his throat. “We should find the others.”

“My Darling?” Luna added, making Shirou start to blush more.

“Come on, Lulu. We need to find the others.” Shirou pointed out.

“Fine. But you're going to find your own weapon.” Luna responded.

"Like my cane sword." Baron added.

“Whatever.” Shirou scoffed as the three started heading out.

*Meanwhile, on the rooftop of the medical center…*

“Let her go right now!” Yuji ordered.

“Don’t move! If you get any closer, I’m going to throw her over!” Mimura threatened.

“Don’t even think about it, you slimeball!” Zeelo hissed.

“Starting to wish the others were here, Raphael?” Usagi asked.

"Honestly, yeah.” Raphael admitted.

"I'm not afraid to use my claws if necessary." Haru said.

"This won't end well if you don't turn yourself in." Glacier warned.

"You must be crazy if you think we'll do nothing." Zeta added.

“I hope you know that you’re never gonna get away with this!” Michiru growled.

“This is all your doing! If it weren’t for you and your friends snooping around, none of this would have ever happened!” Mimura hissed.

“Huh?” Michiru said in confusion.

“Look, if you wanna save her, then give me a hundred million yen and a helicopter to escape!” Mimura ordered as Raph and the others were ready to attack.

“That’s impossible!” Yuji responded as Kuro flew up into the air and tried to attack Mimura, only for his eyes to look behind and counterattacked, knocking Kuro out onto the roof.

“Kuro!” Michiru gasped.

“Don’t underestimate the peripheral vision of a chameleon! Try anything weird and you die! Give me my money and my helicopter!” Mimura repeated.

“You'll pay for that, Dishonorable Coward!” Usagi growled.

No way! He’s serious?! If only I could make my arms stretch like before!” Michiru thought to herself as her arms started to stretch, much to Mimura’s shock before Michiru attack him with both hands, making Mimura let go, unfortunately off the building.

“No!” Zeelo yelled as he ran and jumped off the roof, grabbing Michiru.

“TWILIGHT, GRAB THEM!” Raph shouted.

“There’s no time!” Sci-Twi responded before Shirou ran up and grabbed both Michiru and Zeelo, shielding them as they crashed.

“SHIROU!” Raph's group gasped as Michiru and Zeelo got up.

“Shirou! Shirou!” Michiru and Zeelo called out.

“I’m alive.” Shirou simply said as Mimura stared amazed until he remembered Raph's group staring at him angrily.

“Permission to beat up the suspect for attempting to harm the hostage, inspector.” Raph requested.

“I don’t see why not.” Yuji shrugged before the group, Haru, Glacier and Zeta started beating the tar out of Mimura as Michiru and Zeelo were recovering from the scare before Luna showed up.

“You two okay?” Luna asked.

“YOU SHOULD BE ASKING SHIROU THAT!!!” Michiru and Zeelo pointed out.

“I'm fine.” Shirou assured.

“Thank you.” Michiru said in gratitude as Yuji, Raph, his group, Baron, Haru, Glacier and Zeta arrived with Yaba and Mimura in custody, while the newcomers were shocked to see Shirou shrugging off the pain.

"Everyone okay?” Usagi asked while Kuro rested on his shoulder

“I'm just a little banged up.” Shirou answered.

“Can you walk?” Michiru added another question.

“I can.” Shirou responded.

“What’s with that guy?” Yuji wondered.

“We've received a whole lot worst.” Luna assured.

“Wait, you fell off a roof and survived?!” Raph gawked.

“Pot calling the kettle black.” Shirou pointed out.

“Point taken.” Raph noted.

“Are you really sure you’re okay?” Michiru checked.

“I’m not gonna die.” Shirou replied before he flinched in pain.

“I know the drill.” Luna noted.

“Hey, um… I wanna say thanks for saving us.” Michiru said in gratitude once more.

“Yeah, gracias, Shirou.” Zeelo agreed.

“I promised, didn’t I? That I’d protect the beastmen.” Shirou assured as the heroes smiled.


The next day at the factory, the newcomers met up with Mayor Rose. “Yaba and Mimura confessed to the crime. They were working together to embezzle assets from the medical center. When they found out that the upper management had noticed, they bombed the centers data system. They hired some criminals and staged a fake bombing so that they could erase all of the data exposed in the embezzlement.”

But Michiru and the others weren't buying it. “I’m not sure that’s all though.”

“What do you mean?” Mayor Rose asked.

“His hatred seemed to be focused solely on Michiru.” Usagi noticed.

“That snake of a chameleon tried to blow up the lab just to save his own skin. That’s completely loco.” Zeelo added.

“He knew something he wasn't telling.” Raph said.

“It seems like adults are always trying to hide things that are inconvenient for them. It’s pathetic.” Michiru scoffed.

"Are you talking about me?” Shirou asked as Leatherhead growled.

“Well…" Michiru tried to say.

“I’m sorry. I won’t lock any of you up anymore.” Shirou apologized, making Michiru gasp. “What?”

“It’s just you were such a pain about it before!” Michiru noted.

“I don’t want you to think that I’m like those guys. Just be sure none of you tell anyone about Michiru and Zeelo’s Beastman-itis.” Shirou requested.

“Doesn't matter. We're back to square one on finding a cure.” Raph resopnded.

“Ms. Michiru, Mr. Montes, I’m going to investigate treatment methods for you as well.” Mayor Rose said.

“So you really are her!” Sci-Twi asked in excitement.

“And so I ask again, who are you talking about?” Raph asked.

“She's actually in a science article.” Sci-Twi answered.

“Barbara’s an authority in genetic beastman research. She’s the first beastman who got a doctorate degree.” Luna explained.

“That's actually pretty cool.” Raph admitted.

“That’s true, but I am a politician now. My research was how I built a strong relationship with Sylvasta Pharmaceuticals. Which is why they funded for Anima City.” Mayor Rose informed.

“Hey, you guys coming in?” Mikey asked as everyone walked into the factory and found the place more livable.

“Wow!” Michiru awed in amazement.

“Not bad.” Raph smirked.

“We got decent bunks, working kitchen space, Internet access and cable TV...” Mikey listed.

“And our new battle vehicle. Mikey.” Donnie finished.

“Wait, battle vehicle?” Michiru asked.

“Introducing... The Shellcrusher!” Mikey said as he and Donnie revealed the school bus completely repaired, painted, and overhauled, causing Michiru’s jaw to drop on awe.

“Allow me to go over the features. First, we have the Manhole Cover Launcher...” Donnie started.

“Good.” Raph noted.

“Tow-cable headlights.” Donnie continued.

“Nice.” Leatherhead smirked.

“Harpoon Cannon with Titanium Cable.” Donnie added.

“That’s tough stuff.” Luna noticed.

“Bowling Ball launcher cannon.” Donnie said.

“Why do I feel like that’s already been used?” Pinkie wondered.

“Per Pinkie's orders, a car seat for Gemma.” Donnie informed.

“Yay!” Gemma cheered.

“Thanks, D.” Pinkie smiled.

“Detachable Motorcycle.” Donnie added.

“Dibs.” Raph called out.

“Mobile command center in the back.” Donnie resumed.

“I’ll take it.” Leo volunteered.

“And emergency ejector seats.” Donnie finished.

“This is so cool!” Michiru squealed in excitement.

“Oh, this is just one of the vehicles we have.” Donnie explained.

“Do you kids even have driver's licenses?” Mayor Rose asked, catching the teenagers off guard. “I'm in need of some security. Provide me with some and I'll overlook this inconvenience and pay you."

“Any volunteers?” Leo called out as Raph and Usagi stepped forward.

“We volunteer.” Usagi answered.

“At least I’ll have some fun!” Raph shrugged.

“Excellent.” Mayor Rose smiled as Shirou found twin Scimitar Swords.

“Not bad.” Shirou noted as Zeelo found a balisword.

“You guys don't mind, do ya?” Zeelo asked.

“It's best you guys defend yourselves.” Leo said.

“Even though another eel uses a sword like that.” Raph added.

“I already told you, I’m not like my brother.” Zeelo reminded as Michiru found two Bokken Swords.

“Whoa! Look what I found!” Michiru called out as the Goofballs couldn't help but remember a dear friend of theirs.

“I can make some custom sheaths if you want.” Sonata offered.

“Really?!” Michiru gasped in excitement.

“Of course.” Pinkie nodded.

“We'll help you train tomorrow. I have a feeling we're going to be here for a while.” Leo noted.

“Well, feel free to stay for as long as you find it necessary. And we’ll help find the reason for Sunset, Adagio, Aria and Sonata’s transformations as well.” Mayor Rose added.

“Thank you.” Leo said in gratitude.

“You’re welcome. I try to help those in need.” Mayor Rose smiled, but while none of the group knew this, back home their friends were searching all over town for them.

“Still no luck, anyone?” Flash Sentry asked as the students shook their heads, while Celestia facepalmed herself for not realizing this situation would happen. “Keep searching, call Leo and the others... They got to be around here somewhere.”

I should’ve known this would happen. But what’ll I tell them? That they’re in a city full of beastmen? Not the best idea.” Celestia thought to herself as she looked at her hands like they were stained with blood. “Or that their own Principal is a Beastman, too? They'd probably just string me up.

“Principal Celestia?” Flash Sentry called out.

“Huh?” Celestia noticed.

“I said have you heard from Leo or the others?” Flash Sentry repeated, making Celestia grow nervous as she began having an internal conflict with herself.

“No, I haven't.” Celestia answered.

“Okay. But please let us know if something comes up.” Flash Sentry requested.

“I will. Inform the parents and Crystal Prep of their disappearance. It'd widen the search.” Celestia added.

"Good idea." Flash Sentry responded as he ran out with Celestia struggling inside. "I can tell something was wrong with Celestia, but what? She’s still her normal self. Maybe she wants to tell us something but scared of what would happen? Well, she’ll tell us when she’ll tell us." Flash Sentry thought as he continued to search.

Author's Note:

Crossover Characters:

Baron Humbert von Gikkingen (Beastman Form on the right) (Human Form)

Haru Yoshioka

OCs:

Glacier Owleto(Anthro Version)

Zeta Tigeroon