• Published 4th Apr 2022
  • 32,525 Views, 146 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Brand New Animal - RainbowRaptorDash1



Are the Ninjas ready to go? Then it's time to find out how or why Sunset and the Dazzlings became Beastmen!

  • ...
9
 146
 32,525

Mutation, Magic, Or Evolution?

In Canterlot City at dusk, the Turtles, Ninjas, Dazzlings and Mutanimals were visiting the Rainbooms.

"Hey, everyone." Sunset greeted.

"Good to see you Rainbooms again." Adagio responded.

"I still can't believe we're coming back here." Aria deadpanned.

"Come on, Aria! That means we have time to apologize to everyone at Canterlot High." Sonata said, looking on the bright side.

"It's a good place to start as any." Karai added.

"Hey, Flutters, you okay?" Rainbow Dash asked her best friend, who sighed sadly.

"I just don't understand. Why? Why do people want the beastmen gone? They're just like us." Fluttershy asked, with everyone else agreeing to that.

"If you ask me, I think beastmen are actually cool." Casey answered with honesty.

"Thanks, dude." Mondo said in gratitude.

"And honestly, I can understand how they feel." Sunset admitted, with the Dazzlings agreeing with that.

"Now, Sunset, we're all glad that you want to help them, but if we use our abilities to aid the beastmen, it will only worsen their predictament." Rockwell warned.

"Rockwell's right about that." Slash agreed.

"But aren't us mutants like beastman?" Bandit asked.

"Yes, but we can't morph into humans." Donnie answered.

"Besides, we were originally either animals or humans before we got mutated by the mutagen." Leo reminded.

"Still, I want try that human disguise again." Mikey said before he withdrew his head, replaced with a puppet human head. "What up?

"And I told you, Mikey, we were never human to begin with. We're turtles." Raph said clearly as Mikey withdrew and and popped his normal head back up.

"Everyone's fine the way they are." April assured all of the mutants.

"She's right about that." Applejack agreed.

"Thank you, my friends." Leatherhead said in gratitude.

"No problem, Leatherhead." Pinkie responded with a smile.

"So, who's gonna stay with who for tonight?" Shinigami asked.

"The turtle brothers and dazzlings can stay with me tonight." Sunset volunteered, as the seven aforementioned ninjas agreed with that.

"Leatherhead and Mondo can stay at my place." Pinkie said, with the reptile mutants agreeing with that.

"Rockwell can stay with me." Twilight added, as the mutant ape agreed.

"Casey and Bandit can crash by my place tonight." Rainbow Dash volunteered as they agreed.

"April and Mona can stay at my home for the night." Rarity said with the girl and alien nodding in agreement.

"Karai and Shini can rest at mah farmhouse." Applejack added, as the two best friends smile, agreeing with the cowgirl.

"I guess that means Slash and Pete will sleep at my house for tonight." Fluttershy finished as the two mutants agreed.

"Well, I guess we'll see each other tomorrow." Twilight said, as everyone agreed and went their separate ways.

Later, at Sunset's apartment, they decided to turn in for the night.

"I'll see you guys in the morning." Sunset said as everyone bid each other good night.

Sunset and the Dazzlings went into their beds which happened to be in the same room, and thought one thing before falling asleep. "I wish we could help the beastmen get along with the humans." Then they fell asleep, unknowing about the what could happen tomorrow morning.

Next morning, Sunset woke and got off of her bed, and checked on the Dazzlings to see if they're doing well, only to notice them looking a bit different. "Huh, must still be sleepy, I'll just wash my face." Sunset shrugged off as she went to her bathroom, proceeding to put water on her face, fully waking her up. "Ah... That's much better, I'm more awake now." Sunset sighed in relief as she lifted her head to look at the mirror, only to see something completely unexpected, causing her to scream loudly, waking everyone else up.

"Sunset, what happened?!" Leo asked in concern as he and his brothers rushed to the bathroom the same time as the Dazzlings ran to help Sunset, only to see something no one would've seen coming... Sunset was now in the same form she was in at Moo Mesa. "What the...?" Leo uttered, before he and his brothers heard screams from the Dazzlings, seeing them as anthropomorphic ponies as well.

"Dudes..." Mikey awed.

"How is this possible?" Donnie asked in shock.

"What the shell is going on?!" Raph yelled, demanding to know the answers.

"Hold on, I'll call the others!" Leo said as he called Twilight and the other girls on his T-Phone, telling them what happened to Sunset and the Dazzlings, surprising them greatly. They decided to meet at Canterlot High to talk about this morning's events.

Later, after meeting up...

"You weren't kidding, Leo. What happened to them?" Twilight asked, while Fluttershy grabbed something from her pocket.

"Um... Everyone, can I try something?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure, Flutters." Rainbow Dash answered as everyone else agreed, before Fluttershy putted white bandages on the nose bridges of Sunset and the Dazzlings, confusing everyone else.

"Uh... Fluttershy? What are you doing?" Sonata asked before Fluttershy ripped the bandages off of the four ninjas' noses, making them wince a bit, before everyone saw the bandages' bridges now being blue.

"Oh dear..." Fluttershy softly gasped, catching all of her friends' attention.

"Is something wrong?" Karai asked.

"Sunset and the Dazzlings... Somehow, they've become beastmen." Fluttershy answered, leaving everyone in shock.

"WHAT?!" They gasped.

"This is the first time I've seen this happen, humans becoming beastmen." A familiar voice said, making everyone turn to the source, revealing to Principal Celestia with her sister, Luna, behind her.

"Looks like we'll need to be honest with you all about something." Luna added, confusing everyone.

"By jove, what do you mean, madams?" Rockwell asked.

"What we mean is... Me and my sister are beastman." Celestia explained as she and her sister turned into anthro ponies.

That discovery made everyone's mouths drop. "Besides, me and my older sister are beastmen that live for thousands of years." Luna added, leaving them speechless.

"Wow... You two truly are the counterparts of Princess Celestia and Luna..." Sunset uttered.

"I'll take all of you to Anima City in Japan. But we might not exactly get there, because my alicorn magic is a little rusty, but so is my sister’s." Luna said, as she and her elder sister glared at each other before laughing, the mention of where they're going making Fluttershy gasp.

"Anima City?! The beastman-only city where beastmen can truly be themselves?!" Fluttershy asked in excitement, making Celestia giggle.

"The very same." Celestia answered. "But I will need to stay behind since the school needs its principal. But Luna can go with them." Celestia said before whispering something to Luna, "If you want to catch up with a certain wolf." making the vice-principal blush.

"Celey!" Luna pouted, making her elder sister giggle, before turning back toward the heroes. "I still have my two Daburu weapons, just in case my magic's not enough. Anyway, let's go to Anima City!" Luna declared as she teleported herself, the Rainbooms, Turtles, Ninjas, Dazzlings and Mutanimals to Anima City.

Or did she?...

Author's Note:

Beastman Forms:

Sunset Shimmer

Dazzlings

[Aria Blaze: Pegasus][Adagio Dazzle: Unicorn][Sonata Dusk: Earth Pony]
(Human-shaped feet, five fingers, no amulets)

Principle Celestia

Vice-Principal Luna