• Published 28th Mar 2022
  • 316 Views, 6 Comments

Wings of Love - Starry Hope



2 ponies, 2 lives and a single event to bring each other together. Sweet Nightingale and Rage Quit tell the tale of their lives before they met each other, when they were seperated and what their lives were like before they fell in love.

  • ...
2
 6
 316

Thank you


Before you read this story I wanted to put this as a thank-you to the pony who saved my life during the low points of my life, her mission and what this book means to me. When I was starting my other books like Daring Do and many other rough drafts and my story in creating a little series which did not succeed. I met Fluttershy1124 on Discord via a casting call she posted to be the artist for it and needing the help I accepted not knowing this one action would change my life. She joined and helped in drawing many characters and also my original OC before I changed to Starry Hope. But before I met her I was in a state of extreme depression and pains mentally and with my transition I grew into this state of a low point of my life. But when I met her she gave me hope and a sense of a future and even helped me with never laughing, helping me, calling me the right way and even gave me advice to my future and never abandoned me no matter what. As she left the project for her own life goals I felt that her mission that she did helped me and she never abandoned herself and was there to keep helping me. When I came out she was supportive and even gave me advice for many things. Even comforted me when I was scared of my parents and even provided me a sense of never losing myself and always staying strong and never losing myself ever again. When I wanted to never come back, she helped me come back and I hold her in my heart and never will forget her again. Though things may happen and could separate us, I will never forget what she did to me. This story is the thank-you that I could never give and with many names, ideas, characters this story holds a deeper message. It holds a past about many people and even a view into Fluttershy's past and her goals and her many things she did to help those around her. Though I never met her IRL, I do believe I hold her in high regards. Yes many characters that you see may get confusing but this is due to a greater story that shall come in the future. Wings of Love is a name about the wings she holds that will never lose the love she gives to many. From one to another this means more to me than anything I could never think of. Being a writer and a artist in training I believed this was the best thing I can do and draw a story of her and her life goals and her future in order to bring the thank you that will never fade away.

Thank you Fluttershy1124 for what you did to me and how you made me become the mare and the hope to myself and to my future that I was suppose to be.

Starry Hope.


Now you can begin dwelling into the story of ----> Wings of Love.