• Published 27th Feb 2023
  • 371 Views, 5 Comments

Let’s-A Go: Apple Deluxe - SavageWolf



After finding a mysterious crown, Apple Bloom is sent to another world. She then finds herself in the castle of the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom.

  • ...
 5
 371

A Blooming Encounter

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, this is my first story. I have been a fan of Mlp and Nintendo for a few years and when I read some crossovers I was inspired to make my own stories.

I might add other Mario games if you like me too.

It was a bright day on Sweet Apple Acres.

The Apple family were working hard today, cause today was the last day For Zap Apple season. Working on the farm was three ponies, Big Mac, a red fur earth stallion with a orange mane and tail, Applejack, a orange fur earth mare with a tan mane and tail, and Apple Bloom, a yellow fur earth filly with a red mane and tail.

“Alright ya’ll, here’s what we’re going to do. Applejack said with determination. We’re each going to take a section of the orchard and see who can collect the most Zap Apples before they disappear.” She ordered.

“Yep, ok.” Apple Bloom and Big Mac said with the same determination.

“Now Apple Bloom, I want you to be careful round the trees near the Everfree Forest.” Applejack warned.

“Don’t worry Applejack.” Apple Bloom said. “I be careful, I won’t go near those trees.”

“I’m serious Apple Bloom”Applejack glared with distrust. Know you, you would probably go into the Everfree and find trouble.”

“Ok Applejack, you don’t have to worry about me” Casually walk to the trees Apple Bloom mentally rolled her eyes, worrying over nothing.

With a sigh Applejack walked to her side of the orchard. “Ah worry about her all time.”

“Eeyp” Big Mac said going to his side of the orchard.

In Another World

The Mushroom Kingdom, a kingdom that is made of plains, deserts, snow, volcanoes and more. It’s mostly inhabited by mushroom people called Toads, but you can find other inhabitants like Goombas, small brown mushrooms, Koopas, turtle-like creatures and Yoshis, dinosaurs with a small red shell on their back. The kingdom is ruled by Princess Toadstool or Peach for short.

This kingdom is mostly peaceful until the tyranny Bowser, leader and king of the Koopa Kingdom, started to terrorize and kidnapped the princess. None tried to challenged Bowser expect a plumber named Mario and his brother Luigi, together they traveled through the kingdoms, fought Bowser and saved the princess.

But Bowser wasn't one to give up.

Bowser continuously captured Peach but, also took over a land of dinosaurs, tried to rule a galaxy, ruin a tropical resort and more. But where Bowser goes Mario will be there to ruin his plans.

Today though Bowser had a different plan in mind. “Is everyone ready Kamek?” Bowser said while sitting on his throne.

“Yes your Greatness, the Koopalings have prepared everyone and we are ready to depart on your command.

"Excellent." Bowser smirked evilly. "With this plan, those plumbers won't be able to beat me.

"Sir you seem very confident in your plan which will work, right?" Kamek doubtfully crossed his arms.

"Watch it Kamek." Bowser warned. "I may have lost the past but, this time I won't loss."

"Alright your Boastfulness." Kamek smirked. "So when do we leave."

"Right now, lets go it'll take us sometime to get there." Bowser stood up then walked to his Airship with confidently.

Meanwhile At Peach's Castle

“A nice day isn’t princess.” A elderly toad called Toadsworth said. A elderly toad wearing a tan mushroom cap with brown spots, has a white mustache, wears a purple vest with gold buttons a purple, sleeveless jacket looking like a tuxedo and a red bow and wear small round glasses.

“It is Toadsworth, although I have a feeling it’s going to be ruined….sooner or later.” Peach sighed.

Princess Peach (usually known as Princess Toadstool) a human with sapphire eyes, blonde hair that goes down to her waist. Wears a pink floor-length dress with a dark pink neck trim and panniers, a sapphire brooch in gold, blue earrings and gold with two rubies and two sapphires in it.

“Why say that princess, I doubt Bowser would come kidnap you today, and even if he did Mario would always defeat him.” Toadsworth reassured her.

Peach wanted to believe him but she still have doubts. But there was still something on her mind about Bowser that she’s wondering about.

“But don’t you think he’ll succeed one day.” She doubted worryingly. “He almost did when we were in space.”

“Yes you be right, but master Mario defeated him in the end didn’t he?” Toadsworth asked her.

Peach sighed, knowing that Toadsworth was right, no matter how many times Bowser captures her, Mario always won against him. “You are right Toadsworth, but we should still be cautious of what Bowser could do.”

“You right about that princess.” Toadsworth agreed. “Changing the subject, don’t you have a tea party to attend to.”

“Oh yes, Mario, Luigi, Yellow, Blue and Toadette are coming for a picnic.” Peach perked up. “ They should be here soon.”

Suddenly Yellow came in.

“Princess it an emergency!” Yellow panicked.

“Calm down Yellow, what's the emergency.” Toadsworth said trying to calm down the frantic pink toad.

“Follow me!” He left in a hurry.

"Something must be wrong let's go." Toadsworth rushed off.

"I hope its nothing bad" Peach hurried out of the room.

5 minutes earlier

Toadette was walk through Toad Town toward Peach’s castle, she gotten a invite from Peach for the picnic in the castle, she excited because she be hanging out with her friends which hasn’t happened since for quite a while but with the Kingdom at peace from Bowser’s last attempt, it was a good time.

She about to walk up to the fountain in front of the castle when she saw someone under a nearby tree.

She rushed over to see if they were okay, when she got near, she was surprised to see it was an equine laying there. She noticed that this equine was a filly, had a red mane and tail, and a big pink bow in between her mane.

What Toadette surprisingly noticed was a crown in between her hooves.

“Um…Are you okay?” She said worryingly.

"Hey Toadette what's wrong." Toadette turned around and saw Mario, Luigi, Blue and Yellow running to her.

"Mario, Luigi, Yellow, Blue we have a problem." Toadette panicked pointed at the filly. "I found her just laying here.

Mario. Luigi and Blue quickly rushed over while Yellow went to go get Peach.

Mario checked over the filly, relied that she was just unconscious. "She'll be okay, she's unconscious" He reassured Toadette.

Toadette was relief but stilled worried about the filly. "Oh please be aright." She sit down next to filly.


Apple Bloom felt exhausted. All she could remember was bucking a few trees full of Zap Apples into some buckets, and then hearing something land next to her then a white flash.

She could barely stay awake, but she could hear a voice saying “Are you ok?”