• Published 11th Mar 2022
  • 985 Views, 7 Comments

If I Could Love Again... - Petalled



Twilight falls in love again but is scared the cycle will repeat itself.

  • ...
7
 7
 985

~ 3 ~ 06 ~ Two Banes

Dear Twilight,

Okay, what the hay? You seriously didn't invite me to your Friendship Festival? Seriously? Me, your MAREFRIEND? But hey, the hay is with Songbird Serenade getting more treatment than you? I mean you're a motherfucking princess! Or was, at least.

So you're telling me this broken-horned unicorn came with a bunch of bodyguards and a hedgehog under the influence of the Storm King as he promised her that he'll repair her horn if she gathers all four alicorns. What about Flurry, though?

But that Tempest must be really naive to trust that guy. I mean I get it she lost faith in ponies because of her past, but seriously?

You gotta admit though that without Derpy, you and your friends wouldn't have saved Equestria so thank her ass for getting petrified in replacement of you.

Your Upset Marefriend,
Sunset

P.S. Who names their child 'Fizzlepop Berry Twist'?


Dear Sunset,

At least you didn't get your ass stoned like the others.

Or you could have run away smartly like my friends and I did.

- Twilight


A few weeks later, Sunset burst her way into Twilight's library along with her world Twilight and Rainbow Dash, except they didn't come from the mirror but they explained it all when Twilight and Spike brought the three over to the throne room.

''We should probably come over again next time,'' Sci-Twi suggested as she got ready with Sunset and Rainbow to save their friends. ''We can extend the threesome.''

Sunset looked at the red faces of Twilight, Rainbow, and Spike. ''Yeah, Twi. I'll make sure I'll ask Wallflower for that Memory Stone.''

An hour later, Twilight and Spike found themselves seeing all of their friends including background characters barge into the library, seeing all of them in exhaustive states.

''That would be one big threesome, Twi,'' Spike pointed out. ''How will you take on all of them?''

Twilight's face burst red and she screamed.


Dear Sunset,

Okay, well, it was nice seeing Flash again but I chickened out too on telling him. Oh well, we'll tell him another time that feels appropriate.

- Twilight


Dear Twilight,

Deal.

- Sunset


Dear Sunset,

So after releasing the Pillars from limbo and destroying the Storm King, the cutie map decided to enlarge to Equestria beyond. So I, in turn, decided to open up a Friendship School for not just ponies, but for griffons, changelings, yaks, hippogriffs, you get the picture!

The EEA did not approve of this as for the first impression my students created a bit of mischief. My friends were horrible teachers anyway. But I sank into depression and my friends tried everything they could to cheer me up. Starlight eventually talked me out of it by being brutally honest and I did make her into a Guidance Counsellor for the school.

I fucked the EEA and only needed Celestia to back me up. And now school is back in session! But hey, if you ever come back here then I'll make sure to make you Vice-Principal.

Your New Headmistress,
Twilight


The bell for the school rang which meant students had to go to their classes and begin their lessons. Twilight made her way over to the school auditorium where her class was held and Spike was keeping her spot nice and warm for her.

''Goodmorning, class,'' she greeted them. ''Now for today's lesson, we will be learning about The Other World.''

Confusion settled amongst the students and Smolder put her claw up.

''Uh, Headmistress Twilight?'' she called out. ''What do you mean The Other World?''

''Excellent question, Smolder!'' Twilight said before nodding to Spike as he flew out of the classroom. ''You'll be meeting someone that is very knowledgeable on The Other World.''

A few minutes later and Spike had come back in alongside Sunset Shimmer.

''I can't believe I'm an alicorn and you've earned wings, too!'' Sunset said before noticing she was in a room filled with creatures looking back at her.

''No way!'' Sandbar exclaimed. ''Another alicorn!''

The class murmured as stares bounced on the yellow alicorn.

Twilight trotted towards Sunset. ''How did you...?''

Sunset shrugged. ''I don't know either.''

''Well, I can't say you don't deserve them.'' Twilight smiled. ''Just don't show them off and definitely do not show Starlight.''

''Why?'' she asked.

Twilight whispered in her ear.

''Oh... heh.''

Twilight gave a stern nod. ''Well, I'll leave you to tell the class about The Other World.''

Sunset's neck inched slightly backward as her marefriend pulled out a mysterious voice and act. Soon, she exited the auditorium leaving Sunset standing in front of the creatures.

''Well...'' she began to say.

''ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!'' erupted a voice that yelped Sunset as Starlight came bursting through the doors, a worried Twilight on her side. ''You got wings and I didn't?!''

Sunset sheepishly smiled as Twilight teleported to her side and whispered: ''I told you.''

Sunset smacked her forehead with her forehoof.