• Published 14th Mar 2022
  • 4,254 Views, 39 Comments

Transferred as a Limited God to a World full with Colorful ponies - WinterStormed



Transferred as a god with dashing features into a television program that I never paid attention to ? Hell yeah. But what's with the 'Prone to Enslavement clause ?'

  • ...
26
 39
 4,254

Chapter 24 : The Truth and Nothing of It

I was in a dark and cold prison cell. Eeyup, it seems my plan backfired in my face. I do not how or why, all I know right now is that my forelegs are killing me. Them being tied with chains is really uncomfortable. I regained conscious about 15 minutes ago and so far I have met no pony....

"It's seems you awake." From the darkness, Celestia and Galaxia appeared. They were not wearing their regalia, even their tiaras. There manes were tied in a ponytail.

I shifted in my bonds. I was becoming uncomfortable. Celestia's voice was emotionless and so was her expression. Her eye's were not twinkling. The same could be said about her mother.

"W-Where is Luna ?"


They ignored my question as they walked towards me as I struggled in my bonds. "Princess Luna believes that you are innocent but we do not. Your little stunt with the poison will not work us." Celestia's horn charges with magic. "You dare manipulate my sister's heart."

I screamed as the magic slash cut a deep wound across my left foreleg. The blood spluttering everywhere like a fountain, bathing Celestia with my blood. Tears were swelling in my eye's. The pain was too much. I did nothing wrong, why the torture..

Galaxia was stiff. She was not liking what she was seeing but kept her stoic appearance. Celestia removed my shackles forcefully as I screamed even louder. "I am going to say this once and you better give a truthful answer." The most terrifying part of this whole ordeal was not the pain and torture but Celestia. Her face was emotionless. No anger, no hatred...nothing.

"Who ordered you to poison my Mother and sister ?"

I coughed weakly. Princess Galaxia sealed my wound but it began to bleed. "I don't- ARGGGGHHH !" I clutched my face with my right foreleg as I fell down.

Celestia circled around me. "Your pretty face is now messed up now...."

The whole interrogation and torture went for over a hour. I said yes for everything, the pain was too much and so I ended up agreeing to everything she was accusing of and every time after question, she would make a slash on my body....

I was breathing heavily on the floor in my blood. My tears mixing with it. Galaxia left half way meaning there was no pony to patch me up. She probably could not take it. Pussy. Something broke in me, I do not what but it seems my view of others has changed. I got few minutes to live. Heh, better late than ever. Celestia pushes my body over exposing my barrel. "I think we done here Silver, Your execution will take place tomorrow. I got enough proof to show Luna, so she can see the pony you are."

I coughed blood. Galaxia appeared with Luna and a guard, looking at the scene in front of their eyes.....

"SILVER !" I coughed more blood as Luna rushed towards me with Galaxia explaining something to Celestia, I over heard some of the stuff. They captured the poisoner but there accomplice ran. I did not care for the rest, I was tired of this. My second life was suppose to be calm and relaxing and enjoyable. Not this bullshit.

I looked at Luna as she tried to heal me with her magic. Discord was right, I can't stay here. I will only end up causing more chaos. This place is an anomaly. I should be away from it, then staying in it. I tightened my eyes as a tear fell unto the floor. I made up my mind. When Luna heals my more serious wounds, I breaking for it. I felt my heart tinge with sadness by the thought of leaving Luna but I crushed it. I need to escape.

I felt the wind coursing around me, more violently.

"W-W-W-What is going on ?" Every pony looked at me in surprise as I stood up. The wind turned to gale force winds, disorienting every pony. I went into a crouch position, the ground beneath me cracking under the pressure. And then I launched my self into the air, causing a sonic boom in the cell, breaking through the ceiling and the next and the next until I was In the open sky.

This was my first two days in Equestria. Some parts of it was sweet but most it was dark and still gives me nightmares. But I will never forget Luna...and Celestia, that b*%$@.