• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 477 Views, 1 Comments

The Tale Of Two Doctors - The Royal Equestrian



Discord Whooves is traveling through the time vortex until suddenly he is snaped out of it by another Tardis.

  • ...
 1
 477

Act I A strange set of Circumstances

Author's Note:

To anyone who is reading this now, this story is no longer being written, I am not happy with the end result of this story anymore.
Though I might come back and rewrite it again.

"All those questions about Derpy are getting really frustrating, can’t they just leave me alone!?"

Discord Whooves exclaimed irately to himself as he slammed his hooves on to the Tardis control panel.

"I suppose I can’t blame them. Is-… Is it really my fault that she le…" Suddenly, the Tardis began to shake and started to change course, snapping Discord Whooves out of his train of thought.

"What the hell was that?! Why is the Tradis changing course?!"

Discord Whooves now in a panic, struggling to reach for the breaks as the Tardis is redirecting its course. Suddenly the Tardis started to halt making an emergency landing. "Come on, girl..! Just… need… to get… to… the… break!"

"THERE!"
"THERE!"

The Doctor exclaimed, just barely being able to take back control of the Tardis’s flight.

"Now, let’s see why you're acting so strangely like that old girl. Wait… That can’t be right… Now how on earth can we be in a different universe? We'd be floating through the void right now but, somehow we've actually landed... Oh I have got to see where I’m at."

The Doctor said, shocked that he is still in a universe after being knocked out of the space-time vortex.

“A… A… A world full of ponies, oh this is brilliant, definitely a nice change of pace from the usual running and saving the universe and stuff, this will be a nice break from all the running.”

The Doctor said being amazed by the sight of this universe.

“I’m sure this is going to be weird for the locals with me having a more humanoid fo… wait is that another Tardis, and another me?”

The Doctor said with a good bit of shock wonderment and a little bit of fear of what this universe might have instored for him now that he's here.

“Hello there, will…. me, not sure if you remember this face of you or not bu….”

The Doctor said before he was suddenly interrupted by Discord whooves rudely.

“Look I already know who you are considering the fact your Tardis just slammed into mine forcing both of our Tardises to have to make an emergency landing, but if you don't mind I'm going to leave and never come back out of the space time vortex.”

Discord Whooves said through his teeth with increasing anger.

“You didn't have to be so rude, and why wouldn't you come back, with a world like this it would be a shame to not explore it. Plus imagine the dangers it could get in because we're here. It's not like us to just not help the universe, no matter which one we're in. We save the universe just for the hell of it. How could you have forgotten that about us?”

The Doctor said with a bit of frustration but mostly wonder, and worry.

“Save the universe?! Oh no I'm long passed trying saving these ungrateful idiots! What have I ever gotten in return? What have we ever gotten in return?! The humans never listened to us, most of our companions didn't! Not to mention how often we have to save those annoying twats because there so incompetent to save themselves! So why should I help them,and put my life at risk to save them when they can’t even save themselves?!”

Discord Whooves yelled with anger and a hint of sadness in his voice.

“I think we're done here, leave me alone.”

Discord Whooves demanded as he shut the Tardis door.

“NO WAIT WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THESE PEOPLE TO DIE!!!”

The Doctor yelled slamming his hands on the Tardis doors trying to get Discord Whooves to see reason.

But to no avail. Discord Whooves then flew the Tardis into the space time vortex.

“Will… I guess that leaves it to me to save this world. Alright other me, if you won't help these people when they need it I guess I'll just have to do your work for y…”

The Doctor said before getting cut off by Ditzy coming up from behind the Doctor about to ask who, or more rather, what he is, before the Doctor turned around.

“Oh hello there, sorry I just had a little bit of an argument with someone.”

The Doctor apologized for any disturbance he may have caused.

“I guess I should introduce myself. I'm the Doctor and right now I have no idea where exactly I'm at. Would you mind telling me where we are at?”

The Doctor asked calming down from his conversation with

“D...D….Doctor wait no it can't be. You look nothing like the Doctor but then again you look like nothing like what I've ever seen. What exactly are you?”

Derpy asked, wondering if this strange man really is the Doctor or not.

“Will I am, also how do you know me, we have never met before as far as I'm aware of?”

The Doctor asked puzzled how this gray equine knows who he is as if they have met before.

“I used to be the Doctor's assistant, but then when I said I wanted to help the universe from trouble and that I wouldn't follow him when he acted like this, he told me to run away from him. So I left and I've regretted not helping him ever since.”

Ditzy said with great regret in her voice.

Alright then come with me then. That's if you want to still? We could even try to help your Doctor.”

“The Doctor asked Ditzy with enthusiasm.

“Sure just don't act like him okay, I don't want to have to deal with two mean Doctors.”

Ditzy said with a little bit of worry, but with enthusiasm all the same.

“Great now if you don't mind can you tell me where we are? I'm still very lost in this new universe.”

The Doctor asked again,forgetting he asked before.

“Sure we are on the outskirts of the Everfree Forest.”

Ditzy said, with a little bit of excitement about the fact that she might actually be able to go out and explore time and space again.