• Published 14th Feb 2022
  • 2,706 Views, 238 Comments

Cybertron Girls - SonicSpeedster97



The fate of an entire alien world rests in the hands - or rather, around the necks - of the Main 7, as they fight to save Cybertron and Earth from the Decepticons.

  • ...
4
 238
 2,706

Siege

Friday; the favorite day of the week for high school students, especially those with giant alien robots as babysitters. That was at the forefront of her thinking as Sunset pulled up to the front of the school in Bumblebee. She smiled as she climbed out and saw the other girls there waiting for her. “Hey, SunShim!” Rainbow grinned.

“Hey Dash, whassup?” Sunset smiled, high-fiving her friends as they all walked up toward the door. Call her crazy, but since meeting the Autobots, she thought this might’ve been the simplest new day in a while.

Of course, if she’d looked up and seen the giant robotic birds circling above the school too high for their Autobot chaperones to see, she might’ve thought differently. Laserbeak and Buzzsaw had been circling the town to keep watch of the girls since the previous day, and transmitting their feed straight to Soundwave. “Lord Megatron, all Spark-Shift Armor units have converged. Transmitting coordinates.”

“Excellent, Soundwave.” the dark lord nodded as he turned to Starscream and his squadron of similarly built air-fighters. “Decepticons, today we come one step closer to claiming the AllSpark and remaking our homeworld! Now, Take Flight and Conquer!” On that order, Megatron quickly took to the air with large rocket boosters on his feet, followed by Starscream and his entire air-wing of soldiers, each and every one transforming into an F-15 Eagle as they flew from the warship toward the school.

Sunset and the girls had just walked into their first class of the day when her phone started ringing. When she checked it, she was confused to see Jetfire’s name on her Caller ID. “Since when could the ‘Bots access our phones?” she asked.

“Since Wheeljack and I secretly patched the com system to them,” Twilight smirked.

Sunset smirked right back; she should’ve known Twilight would do something like that. Quickly, she answered her phone. “What’s up, Jetfire?”

We’re detecting a large collection of Decepticon bio-signatures heading toward your position.” the jet answered. “Where are you right now?

“At school. Why are they heading toward us?”

Isn’t it obvious? They want the map, and they’ll blow up the city to get it.” The girls went silent when they heard that. “I’m advising Optimus that we scramble all available units as a precaution and try to cut them off, but just in case we aren’t enough, Bumblebee and the others are your school’s last line of defense, so stay close to them. Till All Are One. Jetfire out.” With that, he disconnected which prompted Sunset to put her phone away and check the classroom’s clock.

“We’ve got a few minutes before class starts. Cmon, let’s go see what’s going on.” The others all agreed and dashed to the school’s front door… where they saw their partners now parked closer to the front of the building.

“What’s goin’ on, Cliff?” asked Rainbow.

“Not sure, but if I were you, I’d stay down,” Cliffjumper advised.

All the girls quickly followed their instructions as they saw the large silhouette of the Decepticon armada approaching the city. Except for Pinkie; she was standing up trying to get a good angle with her phone. “Ooh! Who’s that guy?”

Sunset was confused as to who she meant… until Tracks opened a small spy-cam from his wing-mirror and focused in on the shape Pinkie was looking at, projecting what he saw on the mirror itself. And what he showed the girls terrified them. “Is that… Megatron?” Rarity was terrified by how correct she was; it was indeed the Decepticon warlord.

And when Twilight accounted for his distance, her next statement was filled with fear. “You never said he was so big.”

“You never said he could fly,” Rainbow added in fear.

Bumblebee smirked when he saw something flying toward the enemy armada. “There’s the cavalry.”

And sure enough, it was Jetfire; flying high over the city in his jet mode. “Bumblebee, listen close; you and your team are the last lines of defense. Optimus is leading most of us as an assault team against Megatron; we’ll do what we can, but it’s up to you to make sure the kids are safe just in case. The others will work human evac in case they break our line, but the safety of the map is your priority.”

Roger that, Jetfire.” Bee replied. “Till All Are One.

“Till All Are One.” Jetfire nodded as he swooped down outside the city to meet the other Autobots – Optimus, Ironhide, Prowl, Jetfire, Jazz, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, and Mirage – as they continued to approach the large armada.

Once in place, they all transformed to bot-mode as Optimus looked to the sky. “Megatron! I wish to have a word!”

Megatron was simply flying above when he heard Optimus call to him. “No doubt the Prime wishes to speak of peace again,” Starscream smirked as he transformed and hovered next to his master on his own foot-boosters. “Shall I dispatch him for you, Lord Megatron?”

Megatron simply scowled down at Optimus. “I shall hear you out; three from each party!” Starscream was more than stunned by his master’s decision. “I prefer to keep you where I can see you.” He then turned to the remaining Seekers. “Skywarp!”

The black fighter quickly transformed and saluted. “Sire!”

“When I give the order, take the Seekers forth into the city,” Megatron ordered. “Destroy all that crosses your path. Starscream and I will deal with the Autobots.”

“Yes, my lord!” Skywarp nodded.

“Alone, my liege?” Starscream asked in concern. “I am sure you could easily kill Prime single-handed, but the rest would surely seek vengeance and try to kill us both. We would be horribly outmatched.”

“Which is exactly why Soundwave is standing by with a contingent of my most loyal ground forces, ready to deploy them on my orders,” Megatron smirked. “Now, let us not keep the Prime waiting. Thundercracker, with me.” With that in mind, he, Starscream, and Thundercracker eased down toward the ground, landing a few yards away from the Autobots.

“Prowl, Jetfire, you will join me as I speak to Megatron,” Optimus ordered.

“Yes sir.” Prowl nodded, glancing over his shoulder at the others. “No one fires unless Optimus gives the word.” The other Autobots were already readying their guns, prepared to take the Seekers down.

Optimus, Prowl, and Jetfire stepped forward until they were a few steps apart from Megatron, Starscream, and Thundercracker. “Megatron, I know you seek the map to the AllSpark. But before you declare an attack, know that this city is heavily populated.”

“By organic insects, my old friend.” Megatron countered. “Hardly worth losing recharge time over the loss of a few irrelevant lifeforms such as them.”

“No life in this universe is irrelevant, Megatron.” Optimus countered. “You should know that better than anyone.”

Megatron scowled; he knew exactly what Optimus was talking about. “I advise you cut straight to your point, Optimus. Lest I will be forced to cut straight to mine.”

“Humanity is a young race, with no quarrels with either of us,” Optimus explained simply. “Allow them this chance to live, and we may restore the AllSpark to our homeworld together.”

“A promising offer, Optimus Prime.” Megatron smiled. “Though I do have a counterproposal; surrender the war and the map to the AllSpark to me peacefully, and no Autobots will be harmed.”

“As they live enslaved under your boot. I will not allow that, Megatron,” Optimus assured.

“Then I am afraid you have forced my hand.” Megatron scowled, raising his hand. “Seekers, bring me the map!”

“You heard our master! Charge!” Skywarp yelled, prompting all the Seekers to fly toward the school.

Optimus scowled as a large metal guard-plate locked into place over his mouth and an orange visor locked in front of his optics. “Autobots, open fire!” His order was swiftly followed as a massive barrage of plasma-fire shot from the ground up to the Seekers, while Optimus and Prowl began firing on Megatron and Starscream.

“Soundwave, send the ground forces!” Megatron ordered into his coms, only moments before the vortex opened and a massive fleet of ground-based vehicles charged toward the Autobots, all transforming into Decepticons as they opened fire. “Starscream, let us join your squadron!”

“Gladly, my liege!” Starscream and his brother quickly transformed and took to the air with their master following them on his foot-boosters.

“Jetfire, hold them back!” Optimus ordered, causing Jetfire to swiftly take to the air and try his best to shoot some of the Seekers down, but it wasn’t going well for anyone, especially with the lack of true cover for the ground team. “Prowl, I fear that if the map to the AllSpark is to remain in our grasp, it has become absolutely necessary for us to reveal ourselves to the human populous.”

Prowl scowled; he hated how right that was, but he knew there was no arguing with Optimus. “Understood, sir.” Quickly, he turned on his com-unit. “Defense Team, Evac Team, this is Prowl. Megatron has broken our lines, so Optimus has made the call; drop the disguise and defend the humans.”

The girls had overheard that on Bumblebee’s com and were more than surprised. “You heard him. Autobots, Transform!” With that order, the bots swiftly shifted to bot-mode and readied their weapons, not even bothered by the presence of the other students, who were more than awed by their presence.

“Here they come.” Arcee pointed, indicating the massive armada flying toward them, with Megatron at the head once again.

“Trailbreaker, gimme a shield!” Bumblebee ordered as he flipped out his battle mask.

“Comin’ up!” The large black bot smirked and raised his left hand, emitting a massive blue energy field in front of the school just as Megatron fell to the ground before them.

He smirked cruelly at the shield and the humans and Autobots behind it. “You must be joking.” he smiled, raising his cannon. “No shield in the universe can hold back the mighty Megatron!” One shot from the cannon and the shield cracked like glass, forcing Trailbreaker to his knees.

Cliffjumper saw this and was terrified. “Optimus, Megatron just got here; we could really use some back-up.”

Suddenly a siren blared through the area, and when the girls looked, they saw a large fire truck roaring up. Once a few yards away, the vehicle swiftly transformed into Inferno now with a large nozzle in place of his left hand and a large blaster rifle in his right. “Who needs a Prime when you’ve got an ex-Wrecker?” With that in mind, he leveled his nozzle and blasted a massive stream of some sort of white material up at the Seekers still in the air, freezing their wings and sending them falling out of the sky as they missed the school.

“Nano-frost. Impressive, Wrecker.” Megatron smirked, simply firing at him. Inferno quickly rolled to dodge the blasts as he returned fire. “But you are hardly a Prime.”

Bumblebee smirked as he saw something behind Megatron. “Then you’re in luck.” The dark lord quickly understood what that meant as he drew a massive executioner-style sword and purple energy flail off his back before he turned, indeed seeing Optimus barreling down the street toward him.

“Decepticons, destroy him!” Megatron’s orders were swiftly followed by several of the Seekers with him, all opening fire on Optimus only to be countered by Jetfire’s blasts from above.

“Megatron’s all yours, Prime! I’ve got a score to settle with Starscream!” Jetfire smirked.

Optimus simply charged through the hail of gunfire before he transformed and leaped at Megatron, armed with a massive orange energy battleax and grand longsword. As he landed, the two leaders clashed weapons in a massive crash that resounded around the area, building to a massive duel between the two as Jetfire transformed in midair and started firing on Starscream, who started to fall back as he was swiftly cornered by Jetfire and Inferno.

The other Seekers tried to cover their leaders in the battle but it was then that one of them – with bright green armor – spotted something on the horizon. “Commander, we’ve got incoming!”

Starscream looked and saw the Decepticon ground forces on the retreat from Prowl and the other Autobots, including Ratchet and the rest of the crew from the Ark. “Lord Megatron, we’re losing ground!” Starscream yelled… just before he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he looked, he came faceplate-to-faceplate with Applejack who quickly punched him away, knocking him into the arms of his brothers.

Megatron snarled as he saw this, just barely parrying a swipe from Optimus’ ax that knocked him to the ground. “Soundwave, send the GroundBridge!” His orders were quickly followed by the large vortex forming not far away from him. “Decepticons, retreat!” The Decepticons quickly broke off from battle as they raced through the vortex, Megatron firing at Optimus to keep him back. “This is far from over, Optimus Prime! The AllSpark will be mine and when it is, all upon this world shall bow to me!” With that, he disappeared through the vortex before it vanished.

The Autobots cheered at this victory as Applejack dropped back to human-form, though Prowl seemed less than enthusiastic. And the girls quickly saw why; the students all seemed amazed by their appearance. “This isn’t good, Prime. They seem talkative.”

Optimus simply smiled as he collapsed his mouth-plate and visor. “Prowl, the people of this city have kept the exploits of our human friends secret this long. What makes you believe they cannot continue to do so?”

Prowl scowled; he really didn’t like this plan, but it was too late now. Sunset smiled as she looked up at Bumblebee. “Looks like we’re gonna introduce you around after all.” Bee just smiled back; he’d admit later that he’d been hoping to get more personable with humanity outside of just his holoform.

Then Rainbow looked around and noticed something. “Hey, wait a sec. Where’s Mirage?”

“Carrying out my part of the plan,” Wheeljack smirked.

And sure enough, just as he’d planned, another GroundBridge opened and Mirage stepped out through it before it disappeared.

“Transponder’s in place on a computer terminal; we have the location of the Nemesis,” he reported. “Nice call on the remote-control GroundBridge, Wheeljack.”

“Well, I do have my moments.” the engineer smirked. “How’d the cloak do?”

“Worked like a dream,” Mirage responded with a smile.

Unfortunately, it was at just that moment that a familiar black car rumbled over and someone stepped out. It was the Mayor, and she did not look happy. “What in the name of heaven happened here?”

Prowl glanced over at Optimus as if to tell him ‘I warned you.’ Optimus ignored him and looked down at the mayor. “That is a long story. And one I insist on telling at eye-level.” With that, Optimus quickly transformed and projected his holoform in front of the mayor, who was more than a bit surprised as the avatar extended his hand. What Optimus said next would shape the future of the city for ages to come. “We come in peace.”