• Published 21st Jan 2022
  • 298 Views, 2 Comments

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity: Trio in time - FireDasher24



Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity travel through time, and meet their younger selves. Our three heroes must save Princess Celestia, and the past from a alien race called the shroobs.

  • ...
 2
 298

The past Canterlot

Meanwhile at the exact same castle, three small fillies were walking through the gate. One of them was an orange earth pony with a blonde mane. The second one is a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail. The third one is a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail. They were Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. They were called, to play with Princess Celestia. Why? Because a little accident has happened a few hours. Princess Celestia has accidentally become a young filly again, fortunately the scientists were working on a cure. Right in front of them, is Monsieur Mane, the young Celestia's caretaker.

"Oho! Young Mistress Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity! I've anxiously awaited your arrival!" Monsieur Mane said to the three fillies. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity then jumped and cried with happiness.

Yes, indeed, the princess craves playmates. I'm afraid, she's rather...tantrummy. Please go to her at once!" Said Mane. The two fillies happily walked up to the throne room.

But just as they arrived. They saw a few unconscious babysitters, like they have fought a Timberwolf. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity looked surprised, they then walked up to the babysitters, to see if they're alright. Monsieur Mane then ran up, who has just found out about the situation.

"I say! What's this hullabaloo? What of the princess?" Monsieur Mane said while panicking. The young Princess Celestia was nowhere to be seen.

They then heard a young laughter from the top of throne "Bwah ha ha ha!". All three of them got surprised. They then turned up to the throne, where a young female Changeling landed on it's hooves, she has the young Princess Celestia on her back. She then laughed menacingly, "Bwah ha ha ha!", and then she stopped laughing.

"I, Princess Chrysalis, am taking Princess Celestia with me! You three fillies can scram!" She said, trying to intimidate them.

Monsieur Mane clearly didn't want that to happen, he ran up to Chrysalis "Absolute nonsense! I rather think that you'll do NO SUCH THING! EN GARDE!" He said, and standing ready to battle the young changeling princess.

But the little evil princess just activated her horn, and shoots a little green fire ball at him. He panicked a little, until the flame on his head disappeared, he then falls to the ground unconscious.

"Bwah ha ha ha!" The evil changeling princess laughed. While the young Rarity and Applejack looked at the unconscious Monsieur Mane. Rainbow Dash has decided to battle Chrysalis herself. Chrysalis then turns to the cyan pegasus.

"Your turn, Super Diaper Pony!" Chrysalis said, before setting baby Celestia down.


Boss battle: Princess Chrysalis

Rainbow Dash is taking a fighting pose while Rarity and Applejack are keeping an eye on the young Princess Celestia. Rainbow Dash jumps onto Chrysalis's back taking damage from that hit.

"You won't beat the mighty Princess Chrysalis!" She said before shooting a little green fireball at the pegasus. Rainbow Dash took a little damage from that and Chrysalis laughed when Rainbow Dash got hit.

The weakened Monsieur Mane crawled up to Rainbow Dash. "Young Mistress Dash!" He said and got her attention. "Sorry about fainting a moment ago, but is this your first battle?"

Rainbow Dash nodded.

"Shall I perhaps instruct you with some fighting advice?"

The pegasus shook her head which indicates no.

"Ah. Truly? Very well young Mistress Dash." Mane said before walking behind her. "You are the young mistress!"

Rainbow Dash pounced on Chrysalis yet again which gave damage to Chrysalis. Princess Chrysalis shoots another green fireball at Rainbow Dash and hits her again. She laughed when it hit her, but Rainbow Dash retaliated by jumping on her back again.

"Drat, I almost forgot!" Monsieur Mane realized, then grabs Rainbow Dash's attention again. "You can also dodge Princess Chrysalis's fireballs. Shall I explain to you how to avoid enemy attacks?" The pegasus thinks for a moment, but declined by shaking her head no.

"Ah. Truly? Very well then young Mistress Dash! You are the young mistress!"

Princess Chrysalis shoots another fireball at Rainbow Dash, but this time, Rainbow Dash dodged the shot by jumping over it. Chrysalis grew angry about it and stomped her hoof on the ground a few times out of frustration before getting ready for combat again.

The fight continues on, and after jumping on Chrysalis two more times, she was showing signs of defeat. "Blaagh...Urrgh..." Chrysalis said in agony.

Boss battle over


Chrysalis was laying on the ground, barely conscious. "I'm...I'm a PRINCESS! I can't lose to you! Bluuuuuugh..." That was all she said before losing consciousness. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity jumped in happiness due to their triumph over Chrysalis...but then, they heard a mysterious noise coming from outside. The windows even glowed with rainbow colors then it all just stopped. The three fillies look at each other feeling confused. But then...

THE ENTIRE CASTLE BEGINS TO SLOWLY CRUMBLE AND EARTHQUAKES WERE MADE! All of them were shocked. Outside the Canterlot Castle, there were some round ufo like machines with red eyes coming out, and a purple mushroom with white spots sticking out on top. They were shooting laser at the castle. It was far from over, for then the skies cleared and a thousand more UFOs were there.

Author's Note:

The castle is under attack and the shroobs are starting the invasion.

What will happen to the young Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity? Stay tuned and find out.