• Published 25th Jan 2022
  • 155 Views, 2 Comments

Silverstream's nightmare - AppleLauda99942



The next GP is around the corner and when Silverstream went to sleep, she was at the place where it happened

  • ...
 2
 155

The nightmare

Author's Note:

Remember that this chapter is only about Silverstream's nightmare.

What will happen next? Find it out after reading this in the next chapter

After another day at the school of friendship, Silverstream spent the rest of the Day with her friends. Apple Lauda however is already in Spa in order to prepare for the race. The weather conditions are horrible and Apple Lauda only qualified 13th...

In the Evening when Silverstream went to sleep, she suddenly ended up in Spa whilst sleeping.

"So this is where Apple Lauda will race huh? Said Silverstream.
"It's really dangerous to race in these conditions" said Gallus.
"Yak know Apple Lauda is good rain driver" said Yona.
"Raidillon is worrying me a bit" said Sandbar.
"Yeah... Anthonie Hubert unfortunately died there in 2019" said Smolder...

(Anthonie Hubert actually died in that F2 crash. We'll never forget you Anthonie!!!)

"Oh the race is starting!!!" said Ocellus

Apple Lauda made an incredible charge at the start, gaining 4 positions already in the first corner and keeps charging at the camel straight gaining another position

Anything seems to go well but in the quick left hander before the last chicane, someone crashed into the barriers and the car got lifted by a crane after the driver got out. Yellow flags were waved but Apple Lauda lost control over his car and crashed into the recovery vehicle. Red flags came out. The race got suspended...

"That was Apple Lauda who crashed there!!!" said Silverstream. She got very worried
"Geez... I think he had around 200 kp/h on that corner. But he could have made it at this speed." said Smolder
"Oh my goodness..." said Ocellus.
"Yeah... I think... I don't want to say it" said Gallus.
"What happened?" asked Yona.
"Apple Lauda... He's dead" said Sandbar.
"That's... No... That's impossible..." said Silverstream and she started to cry
"I can't believe this... How can Apple Lauda die?!" asked Gallus...

Then suddenly out of nowhere, something weird happened. The cars started flying all of a sudden like someone turned the gravity off.
"H-huh?! What's happening?!" asked Silverstream "is this some kind of Nightmare?! If yes then Apple Lauda is still alive!!!"
"Maybe you should wake up now little Hippogryph..." said a mysterious man
"Who are you?!" asked Yona.
"My name is Niki Lauda" the man said.
"Wait a second... You're dead aren't you?!" asked Silverstream
"Neither am I" said another man.
"And you are?" asked Smolder
"My name is Ayrton Senna" the other man answered.
"Okay this is weird.... Two dead people with us... And Apple Lauda... I don't believe he's dead!!! It can't be!!!" said Silverstream and started crying.
"well Silverstream, you're right" said Niki. "it's around 8am... School is starting for you soon!!!"

"OH DANG IT!!!" said Silverstream and woke up.

"I hope Apple Lauda is still alive" said Silverstream after she woke up.