• Published 15th Mar 2022
  • 248 Views, 0 Comments

Candyland Conquest - Badguy400



Sombra and Flurry Heart adventure series short story/side adventure

  • ...
 0
 248

Chapter Four: The Sweet Escape

After narrowly avoiding being attacked by a wild gummy bear, the group then stopped in their tracks to catch their breaths.

“Woah that was intense…” Sombra said whilst panting due to being out of breath from running. “I really thought that everything was sweet… . Guess not… .” After that, he then pants some more.

Sipping from her water bottle that she somehow brought with her when being teleported into the board game; Pumpkin Cake then looked up at the sky, and says; “huh… . I honestly thought that it was gonna be nighttime by now… . How’s that?”

Sour Drops got up while panting, and then says whilst still exhausted; “it’s just how it is… . It’s been like that for who knows how long… ?” Sombra then blurts out; “maybe it’s been like that ever since the game was created?” She nodded, and said; “maybe…“ whilst panting some more. After that, Sour Drops then turned to Sombra while looking confused, and asked; “what’s a game?” Realizing what he just said, Sombra then blurts out; “forget I said anything…” whilst catching his breath some more. Sour nodded, and went to go sit down somewhere so she could rest.

After the group are renenergized, they then gathered together to think of a plan. Poundcake suggests that they scale the walls, and sneak inside. Pumpkin Cake suggests that they acquire guard uniforms, and disguise their way inside. The others suggested fighting, but denied that option afterwards… .

At a loss, the group all sighed in defeat, and then sat down looking defeated. Well… . At least until… . “I got it!” Pumpkin Cake said whilst looking like that she’s got an idea. “Alright, here’s what we do… “ and then the group all huddled so Pumpkin Cake can tell them her idea on how to break in to the castle to defeat the Sour King… .