• Published 15th Jan 2022
  • 192 Views, 3 Comments

School of Friendship Festival - AppleLauda99942



It's getting really sporty at the School of Friendship!!! and after the Sport events, there will be a party. The Students will compete in 3 events: Endurance, Speed and Jumping. Who's going to win these events?

  • ...
 3
 192

The sports events

At the School of Friendship, there is a festival ongoing with a party after the end of the Sport events. The young six, Apple Lauda and Akula have been preparing for this in a long time. "let's see if I beat Usain Bolt's 9.58 on the 100 meters" Apple Lauda said. "That's World record... But I think it will be exciting" responded Ocellus.
"well we will see that" said Akula.
"we know Apple Lauda can run but can he also Jump far?" asked Smolder
"Yak sure but planes not allowed. Also Yak might not jump far" said Yona.
"Is flying allowed without a plane?" asked Gallus.
"that would be cheating" Silverstream responded.
Then the first event started. And Apple Lauda was everything else than pleased with it.
"Alright, this is a 2 lap race. That are 800 meters good luck y'all" Rainbow Dash said and the race has begun. Apple Lauda dropped way back in last place, whilst Silverstream and Gallus are battling it out for P1. In Apple Lauda's vision, it looks like they're holding claws together like they're in love... Apple Lauda immediately started to start a charge and sets himself onto P3, directly behind Silverstream and Gallus. Apple Lauda realized that his eyes played tricks on him and his jealousy made him charge on P3 from last place. Then lap 2 began and Apple Lauda got an brilliant Idea: he dropped himself down to P4, what Yona makes up to P3, then Apple Lauda used Yona's slipstream to slingshot himself up to P2 and keeps accelerating. 100 meters to go, the 800 meters race ended up in a 3 way battle between Apple Lauda, Silverstream and Gallus. Akula joins the battle on the 50 meters mark, resulting in a 4 way battle.
The race ended up seperating the 4 creatures by 0.001 seconds each!!!

"NO WAY" Sandbar shouted. "0.001?! That's crazy!!! I ended up just behind Yona!!!" he said with a chuckle. "I got beaten by a Yak"
"Yak won against Sandbar" said Yona. "Yona happy for Silverstream"
"darn it!!! Almost had you!!!" Akula responded.
"yeah I know it hurts hahaha" Apple Lauda said
"it was a great race" Gallus said
"yeah... I ended up just behind Sandbar" said Smolder
"maybe in the Long jump event it'll get better..." said Ocellus. "hopefully I won't be last"
Scores after round 1

P1: Silverstream (22)
P2: Apple Lauda (17)
P3: Gallus (13)
P4: Akula (9)
P5: Yona (6)
P6: Sandbar (3)
P7: Smolder (1)
P8: Ocellus (0)

Then the Long jump event has started. "everycreature gets 3 attempts" Twilight announced. "be careful to not step over or else it's a foul" she adds.

Silverstream makes her first jump and it's a 7.04 meters. "hmm not bad at all..." said Silverstream.
Then it's Apple Lauda's turn. "here I come" he said and makes his jump. It turns out he jumped 8.94 meters!!!!
"**********************************!!!!!!!" said Apple Lauda
"Language please!!!" said Twilight.
"sorry" Apple Lauda responded. "2 centimeters more!!! and I would have gotten World record"
"the Wind was 2.1 m/s tailwind" Rainbow Dash said. "the record wouldn't have even counted"
Then Gallus makes his jump and jumps a 6.57 meters. "jumped way too early..." said Gallus.
"I have to win this one!!!" said Akula and does his jump. He lands an 8.94 as well!!!
"AGH YOU'RE KIDDING ME?!" Akula shouted. "it happened again"
"Yak can fly, Yona will jump far" said Yona and does her jump. She achieves a 7.99 meters jump.
"WOOOOOOHOOOOO YAK CAN FLY!!!!" said Yona in joy.
"8.94 is the mark to beat huh?!" said Sandbar and does his Jump. He landed an 8.97!!!
"YEEEEAAHH WORLD RECORD!!!! IS THAT WORLD RECORD?!" asked Sandbar.
"well... you stepped over..." said Rainbow Dash.
"OH COME ON!!!" said Sandbar.
"well time for takeoff" said Smolder and does her Jump. She landed an 8.93!!!
"we're not at the Olympics but okay" said Smolder. The last one to jump was Ocellus.
"okay... it's time to JUMP!!!" Ocellus said and hits an 8.94!!! "WHAT IN EQUESTRIA?!" said Ocellus. "3 OF US JUMPED 8.94!!!"
"I can't believe that..." said Gallus.
"great I had an 8.97 but it's invalid" said Sandbar
"Yak feel bad for Friend" said Yona.

Then the Students did their other two remaining jumps but in reversed order at Jump 3.

Sandbar:8.96,8.95
Gallus:8.96,8.95
Silverstream:8.97,8.99
Yona:8.50,8.80
Smolder:8.96,8.98
Ocellus:8.97,8.70
Akula:8.99,8.99

Apple Lauda was the last one on the list. His second jump wasn't great. He jumped a 5.20 in the second attempt. "I need to become the first Equestrian to ever jump 9 meters!!!" Apple Lauda said, took a deep breath and made his jump.
"did I step over?!" asked Apple Lauda.
"no, all good" said Twilight. "it was a..."
Everycreature got nervous... did Apple Lauda jump the 9 meters he needed?!
"9.10 meters!!!" said Twilight.
"OOOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS OOOOOHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!" Apple Lauda completely lost it. "THAT WAS SO CRITICAL!!!!" he added. "WHAT WAS THE WIND?!" Apple Lauda asked.
"0.2 headwind" said Ocellus and Apple Lauda got really excited.
"HAHAHAHA I JUST MADE HISTORY!!! THIS IS NOT REAL!!! NO NO NO!!" Apple Lauda shouted.
"it is real" said Rainbow Dash.

Scores after 2nd event

P1: Apple Lauda, Silverstream (39)
P3:Akula (26)
P4:Gallus (16)
P5:Smolder (10)
P6: Sandbar, Yona (6)
P8: Ocellus (5)

The last event was the 100 meters race. "false start means disqualification" said Rainbow Dash.

When the horn went off, the race started and Apple Lauda and Silverstream were racing for the overall win!!!
Apple Lauda started to pull away but Silverstream could keep up with him until the finish line. A photo finish has occurred. It happened to everycreature.

After the results were clear, the final result were shown.
P1: Apple Lauda (8.99)
P2: Akula (9.00)
P3: Silverstream (9.77)
P4: Yona (9.85)
P5: Gallus (9.95)
P6: Smolder (10.10)
P7: Yona (10.50)
P8: Sandbar (11.00)

The final results of the Sports events

P1: Apple Lauda (61)
P2: Silverstream (52)
P3: Akula (43)
P4: Gallus (26)
P5: Yona (15)
P6: Smolder (13)
P7: Yona (7)
P8: Sandbar (6)

"it was great, really. But Queen Chrysalis called me via Magic so... I don't like it to say but I have to go" said Akula.

Everycreature said goodbye to Akula and that it was fun with him. Then the students carried on.

"Queen Chrysalis?" Akula asked.
"what is it Akula" Queen Chrysalis responded.
"how is it possible that Apple Lauda isn't only strong in a race car?" asked Akula.
"I guess he's an Allrounder. He goes for any gap that exists like in the endurance race you had. But I don't know yet what made him speedrun into 3rd place..." Queen Chrysalis wondered herself why the Nürburgring God had just expanded his territory.
"I will find it out" Akula said. "there must be something wrong with him" he added