• ...
5
 26
 1,848

BONUS Wrapped Myself up for Christmas

In the Shroom Lodge, Donatello, April, and Rarity entered an upstairs room with Rarity holding a box.

"I appreciate you both coming to help me wrap Sweetie Belle's present. I guess I
was too busy shopping. as usual." Rarity smiled.

"Donnie and I don't mind helping out, Rarity." April assured as Donnie added.

"Mikey was with Snips and Snails helping them with their wrapping and..." He then noticed Mikey wasn't around. "Hmmm that's odd. Mikey isn't here."

April looked around. "Snips and Snails aren't here either."

As Donnie, April, and Rarity look around, it turned out Mikey was all wrapped up and struggling to get up as he sang.


Mikey: Wrapped in the trappings of holiday blitz. Wrapped in bright wrappings gone badly unmixed. In paper and tape, a turtley shape. Oops, I wrapped myself up for Christmas. Oops, I wrapped myself up for Christmas. I didn't mean to do it. I stopped before I knew it. Oops, I wrapped myself up for Christmas. My tape was super sticking. I went down so quickly. so now that i was packing, I got caught up in the wrapping and the ribbons and bows only get in the nose. Oops, I wrapped myself for Christmas.

Rarity called out. "Michelangelo, where are you? Can you help us wrap Sweetie Belle's present?"

Mikey replied. "Here I am."

Donnie looked around. "Where?"

"Right here."

"we don't see ya." April called back.

"I would except you to."

Donnie: Huh, why?

Mikey: Why?

Donnie, April, and Rarity screamed as Mikey finally got up.

Mikey: Because I

April: Mikey?

Mikey: Wrapped myself up for christmas.

Rarity: Wrapped yourself up?

Mikey: Yep.

Rarity: However did you do it?

Mikey: I don't know.

April: Is it tricking to see through it?

Mikey: Yep. Ow.

Donnie: Oh why did you wrapped yourself up for christmas?

Mikey: Didn't do it on purpose. completely accidental.

April: Accidental? You do it orimental.

Mikey: Thank you.

Donnie and Mikey: So now that i was packing, I got caught up in the wrapping and the ribbons and bows only get in the nose. Oops, I wrapped myself for christmas.

Rarity chuckled. "Oh Michelangelo, leave it to you. You're the only one i know who can go wrap himself..."

she then screamed as two more bodies jumped up revealing it to be Snips and Snails all wrapped up themselves.

Snips and Snails: Mikey wrapped us both for christmas.

Mikey: Sorry.

Snips and Snails: We're wrapping up a school bus. The dude he just confused us.

Snips: I can't see!

Snips and Snails: And He wrapped us both for christmas.

Mikey: Just trying to help guys.

Snips and Snails: Our excitity is growing. We can't see where we're going. (Snails almost falls out the window) So now that we we're packing, we got caught up in the wrapping. Two christmassy dudes doing what they will please. Mikey wrapped us both for christmas.

Just then, they all heard Sweetie Belle nearing them. "Rarity, Mikey, April, Donnie."

Rarity began to panic. "Oh no! I gotta get this wrapped. Sweetie Belle's coming. This is a disaster!"

April held her down. "Calm down, Rarity. We can get this wrapped up real quickly if we work together."

Mikey jumped up. "I'll help."

"Wait Mikey! No!" Donnie cried.

"No. Do not do it." Snips and Snails pleaded.

Unfortunately, Mikey bumped into Donnie, April, and Rarity as wrapping paper goes flying. Shortly after, Sweetie Belle entered. "I got something for you. Hello? Rarity? Ah!"

Sweetie was shocked as Rarity was seen wrapped up with the wrap in the shape of her hair while Donnie and April are wrapped together.

April, Donnie, Rarity, Snips, and Snails: Oh we wrapped ourselves up for christmas.

Donnie: Actually he wrapped us up.

Donnie, April, Rarity, Snips, and Snails: Mikey wrapped us all up for christmas.

Then Sweetie Belle had an idea. "Hold on guys."
Trapping the trappings for of holiday blitz. Wrapped in bright wrappings gone badly unmixed. We need some paper and tape and human turtle shapes. It's so much fun wrapping from this. There you go.

Sweetie Belle had quickly unwrapped everyone.

Mikey, Donnie, April, Rarity, Snips, and Snails: You unwrapped us all for christmas.

Sweetie Belle dusted her hands. And I didn't even need my ninja weapon.

Donnie turned to his brother. "Mikey. Maybe you should lay off the gift wrapping, Mikey."

Mikey grinned sheepishly. "Yeah I guess."

Sweetie Belle then looked around. "Has anyone seen Vice Principal Luna?"

she then gasped to find Luna all wrapped up with her hair sticking out.

Luna: Mikey wrapped me all up for christmas.

"Mikey!" Everyone cried.

Mikey rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry."

The End

Author's Note:

Based on a silly song from VeggieTales.