• ...
 0
 365

Ashuradas Strikes Back!

Suddenly, A dark purple portal opened in the sky and a Purple Knight leaped out.

“Who is that!?” Gasped Fluttershy scared. The Knight started sending blasted of purple lightning with his sword and began destroying most of Ponyville

“I don’t know.” Said Applejack scared. “But, One thing I know, He doesn’t look friendly to me!”

“Whatever you are, I’m not afraid of you!” Yelled Rainbow Dash as she flew straight to the Knight. But, He blocked her charge with his sheild. “What!?”

“I am nothing you have ever faced before.” The Knight spoke. “I am Void Knight. You should be afraid of me!” He forced Rainbow Dash back hard with a slash from his sword.

“Rainbow!” Cried Twilight as Rainbow Dash crashed in the Snow.

“Are you ok?” Fluttershy asked as she helped Rainbow Dash get up.

“Yeah. Fine.” Grunted Rainbow Dash.

“You all won’t be fine after we deal with you.” Said a voice. Everypony looked and saw a human male coming out of another purple portal.

“Whoa! What the heck is a human doing in Equestria!?” Gasped Spike.

“Are you with that metal head who just attacked us?” Twilight asked sternly.

“Yes.” Said the human as he brought out a big purple morpher in the shape of a gun. “I’m Stacy. The Prince of the Demon World. And it is my dudy to destroy all Power Rangers and their allies. Including YOU!” He installed a Dark Gear under the lid on top and cranked it up. “Dark Change!”

Jaban!

He shot the gun into his left arm and he transformed into a Ranger of intense Darkness!

STACAESAR!!!

“Dark Power.” Said Stacy in his Ranger form. “STACAESAR!”

“He’s a Ranger!?” Gasped Rainbow Dash.

“But, Not on our side!” Added Pinkie Pie worried of what Stacaesar might pull off.