• Published 14th Jan 2022
  • 3,203 Views, 312 Comments

Equestria Girls: A New Generation - Naughty_Ranko



Having received her teaching degree, Sunset Shimmer is back at CHS to help guide along a new generation with the lessons she's had to learn about magic and friendship.

  • ...
4
 312
 3,203

Interlude: In the Shadows

Somewhere ...


ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Yes, she’s okay! Thank the gods.

There are no gods! There’s only you and me here.

As if I didn’t know.

Grrr, that cursed pony woman. Meddling with my plans yet again.

Sorry, not sorry.

You blathering foal! Three years ago, you abhorred her just as much as I do!

… That was then. This is now. Today, she became my ally, even if she doesn’t know it.

The more you oppose me, the longer this will take! Do you want that?

More than you know. Your little stunt wasted a lot of the magic you went through so much trouble to collect over the last few years. Now I know I can keep you here, at least for a while longer.

The last being who tried was at it for five thousand years, and yet he still lost in the end.

Only because I was a fool. This is my way of atoning for my sins. I will fight you for all eternity if I have to.

You will never see the girl again if you do. You know that, right? Does your conviction really go that far?

Hmm, that’s what I thought. Your love will inevitably betray you. Human weakness.

… I’m sorry. … Forgive me.

What was that?

I said: If that’s what it takes, then it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. I will fight you until the Earth turns to dust, until the last star burns out and until the last bit of heat leaves the universe. If you’re sick of me now, then settle in for a long eternity. You have me. You will not have my daughter, bitch!

Graaaaaah!!!

Author's Note:

Brought to you by my generous patreon supporter(s):

Gold Tier:
-Daedalus Aegle