• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 3,648 Views, 61 Comments

My Little WAAAGH: Friendship is Orky - Gryzzli



An Ork appeared in Equestria. Will a creature born to war acclimatise? Will Ponyville survive?

  • ...
4
 61
 3,648

Da Boss

Fluttershy was standing in the middle of the path with her wings flared. In front of her there was a shocked gorilla-like creature.

She, Twilight and Spike were on their way back home from Zecora's when they were attacked by huge green-skinned monster. At first Fluttershy froze in fear. She have never seen creature like this, murderous spark in his eyes and big posture composed very scary image.

Luckily she was able to shake off fear and stand between her friends and the charging beast.

Ork shook his head and snarled, starting to walk in Fluttershy's direction. "I ain't takin orderz from some small, squishy g-"

"I SAID STOP!" Fluttershy shouted once again.

Warkot froze. Each shout of the pony felt like a punch in the face and her stare paralyzed him. Wot da zog!?

Yellow mare snorted. "Now sit down and calm yourself mister!" She said trotting to Twilight and helped her to get up.

Ork, much to his horror, obeyed and sat down. His thoughts began to spin like mad. For greenskins it was natural that stronger and bigger orks were in charge, might makes right as they say, and no self respecting ork would listen to the orders of the smaller one. But now he was unable to resist the force of the mare's voice. While greenskin pondered on the unnatural power of the yellow pony, Fluttershy returned to him, followed closely by her friends.

"My name is Fluttershy, this is Twilight Sparkle and Spike. Whats your name?" She spoke, this time in calm and soft voice.

It took a confused ork a moment to respond. "Err... Warkot. Name iz Warkot."

"Good. I think you should apologize to Twilight and Spike for what you have done."

"Wot?"

"Say that you are sorry and you apologize." Her tone gained firmness.

The greenskin grimaced and wanted to refuse, but Fluttershy's piercing look discouraged him. "Errr... Sorry."

Yellow mare smiled. "Good. Now please stand up and tell us who are you, if that's okay with you. I have never seen anything like you before."

Ork raised up. "Okay boss. Urgh!?" In the moment he realised how he called the pony, he fell silent and shook his head. Wot boss!? I'm bigger. "I'm an ork. Warkot, kommando of boss Vodtrag's WAAAGH! Er... We'z been bashin' them boss Grastag's boyz on 'ummie planet we found. On one scrap I woz hit by Shook Attack Gun an it spat me 'ere three dayz ago."

Twillight approached the creature. "But why did you attack us? We're unarmed!"

"I woz hungry. Food run out two dayz ago, an there'z nuthin' to eat in this zoggin' forest. Ya looked tasty."

The unicorn and the dragon grimaced and paled. Fluttershy on the other hand looked sad and concerned. "Oh. We thought that you were an evil monster, but you were just hungry you poor thing." Pegasus trotted to ork, who was over twice as tall as her, and put her hoof on his hand.

"Poor thing!?" Yelled shocked and angry Twilight. "Fluttershy he was going to eat us! He almost chopped off my head!"

"Twilight! He was wandering in unfamiliar forest for three days. And this is Everfree we are talking about. Who knows what dangers he had to endure. It's normal that somepony on his place would behave irrationally. Besides he apologised." She turned to the giant. "Mister Warkot, how about we took you to Ponyville? We will feed you there and think how to send you home."

"WHAT!?" Spike and Twilight both shouted, shocked to the core.

Lavender mare used her magic to lift Fluttershy up and took her few steps away. "Fluttershy look at him! He is big, armed and dangerous. We can't get him to Ponyville!"

A grimace of discontent appeared on pegasus's face. "Twilight we can't refuse to help somepony in need, no matter if its a pony or other creature! He won't survive alone in Everfree. Besides..." She brought her mouth near unicorn's ear and whispered. "... what if he meets somepony else? He could hurt them."

Twilight sighted, unable to argue with Fluttershy's logic. "You're right Fluttershy. Let's help him."

Smiling mare trotted to the ork. "So. Will you go with us?"

"An' ya will take me back to da boyz?" Suspiciousness could be heard in commando's voice.

"We'll do everything we can." Fluttershy responded with determination.

Greesnskin thought about this proposition for few moments. Uncertainty remained but couldn't help but trust small yellow equine. "Okay I'll go!"

Fluttershy pointed the direction and whole group departed on their way to Ponyville. Spike, sitting on Twilight's back, shook his head. "This won't end well..."


When they reached Ponyville the sun was almost behind the horizon. Luckily, on their way to library they hadn't met anypony, panic that would most likely break out if the green giant was seen was the last thing they needed.

Twilight sighted in relief when she closed the doors of her home. "We made it. Spike could you please make something to eat for our guest?" She glanced at the ork. "A lot of it."

Warkot looked around, the room was quite spacious but furniture was few sizes too small for him.

"Um... Mister Warkot?"

Greenskin faced the unicorn. "Just Warkot."

"Warkot, please yourself comfortable. You can put your backpack on the table by the door. " Mare pointed the piece of furniture and trotted to Fluttershy.

Warkot took off his backpack and carelessly tossed it on the table, some of it's contents poured out, including a skull that fell on the floor clattering loudly.

Both ponies froze. "W-Warkot what's that?" Fluttershy stammered, shocked by the fact that the ork kept such things.

"Wot?" Greenskin looked in the direction pointed by the mare and saw the skull. He picked it up and smilled. "A small memento from when we woz blastin' them fish'eds! Dat woz good un scrap! Da boss told us to ambush 'em on da supply road in some blasted city. We booby trapped towerz near da road and waited fer 'em. When they got 'ere, BOOOM! We blew up da towerz and they crashed on the front and back of fish'eds formation. They were running around like grotz in burnin' pen! Hur hur hur! We charged 'em an da fun begun. I saw one in funny skirt shoutin' at otherz. Da git cut off Skrat's hand so I jumped at 'im. Hur hur! 'e woz surprised when I chopped 'is 'ead off. Rest of them fish'eds got angry, one even broke 'is shoota on me. Gits got some good dakka but can't brawl a zog." He put the tropheum back to its place. "Mighty fun times."

Mares were looking at him with their mouths agape, then they looked at each other. Finally twilight spoke in nervous tone. "Hehe... Soo how about you sit by the table, Spike should bring something to eat any moment now."

The ork was clearly pleased by the prospect of eating and sat on the stool which immediately broke under his weight, but he didn't even notice this.

Twilight turned to Fluttershy and sent her a look saying: Are you sure you know what you're doing?

I hope so. Pegasus replied soundlessly and gulped.

Unicorn trotted to their guest. "How about you tell us how did you get to Everfree again."

"Shokk Attack Gun hit me 'an it spat me out dere."

"Okay. And how this... Shook Attack Gun works?"

Warkot scratched his head and thought for a moment. "I dun know all the know-wotz, but da big mek babbled 'bout dat when 'e got drunk. 'e said it bends them realitiez or sumfin an' it connectz with da warp."

"What is that 'warp'?" Now Twilight was really intrigued. Reality bending? Fascinating.

"Nasty place dat is. Dere are them weird fingz living dere. Sum are though and sum are like da air, unpropa gitz them all. If ya get da ship dere then it go mad fast. Meks make da enginez that push shipz dere."

Unicorn's face expressed disbelief. "Other dimensions?" She turned to one of the book shelves and started to look through the books with her magic.

After few minutes Spike entered the room, he was carrying a big tray on his head on which there was a large pile of food. Dragon grimaced when he saw a mess made by the ork and placed the tray on the table in front of the creature. "Here you go. Frites, salads, fruits... Everything I could find in the fridge. Good appetite!"

Warkot attacked the meal instantly and started to devour it noisily. Ponies and the dragon stared with disbelief at food disappearing with incredible speed. Ork finished the meal realy quick and belched so loudly that the windows shook. "Ah! Dat's more like it!" He didn't notice his hosts grimaces.

While Twilight and Fluttershy returned to looking through the books Spike, intrigued by commando's equipment, walked to greenskin's backpack. "What is that?" He asked, pointing at the machine gun.

Ork turned to him. "Dat's me shoota. Piece of good dakka dat is!"

"Dakka?" Asked the dragon while scratching his head.

Warkot walked to him at picked up the gun. "Watch dat." He inserted the magazine, pointed the barrel at the wall and squeezed the trigger. Deafening cannonade thundered in the library, terrifying everyone beside the shooter and after few seconds it fell silent.


A yellow, brown maned stallion walking nearby jumped up, startled by the thundering noise coming from the library. He looked in that direction and shrugged. "Meh... Twilight and her experiments."


Lavender unicorn opened her eyes and stood up slowly. She saw Warkot holding a still smoking gun and Spike lying on the floor with his eyes wide opened. Twilight looked around. "Where is Fluttershy?"

"Up h-here." Said the voice from over the unicorn. When she looked up she saw pegasus tightly holding on to the chandelier.

"Meh... Empty clip." Said the ork with sadness in his voice.

Spike raised up quickly. "That's okay! I don't need any further demonstrations! Thank you very much!" The dragon looked at the backpack and shivered when he thought about what else could be in there.

Greenskin looked in the same direction and saw a grenade laying next to the backpack. "An' dis iz me stikkbomb." He said while reaching for the object.

"NO!" Twilight run up to the ork's equipment, lifted it all with her magic and put it on a shelf in the middle of the library. "How about you tell us about it tommorow, okay?" She said with forced smile. "I'm sure you are exhausted after all your ordeals in-" Unicorn fell silent and looked at Fluttershy. They realised that they hadn't thought about where to accommodate their guest.

Fluttershy sighed. "It's okay Twilight. Warkot will sleep in my cottage. It was my idea after all and you will have quiet to concentrate on how to send him back home."

"Are you sure Fluttershy?" She asked glancing behind herself.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Twilight nodded uncertainly. "Let's ask him to leave his equipment here at least." After a moment her ears perked up. "I've got and idea!" She run to one of the shelves and pulled out a whistle. She concentrated and the whistle sparkled. Then she whispered to pegasus. "Take this. In case of trouble just blow it. I amplified it. It's sound will stun anypony close and let me know that's something is wrong."

Fluttershy accepted the gift and hid it between feathers. "Thank you Twilight."

Then Spike approached them. "Good. Will you take him now? I have a lot of cleaning and-" He sniffed the air and grimaced. "Where's that stench coming from?"

Twilight looked around and her eyes stopped on the greenskin. Obviously. She trotted to him. "Err... I don't want to sound rude but... When was the last time you took a bath?"

The ork cocked his head. "Bath?" He asked and scratched his head showing no sign of understanding.

The unicorn facehooved. "That explains it."


Two ponies and and ork left the library and headed for Fluttershy's cottage, taking a longer route and stopping by the lake.

After several minutes of persuading and one firm stare Warkot stood in water in his underpants.

"This will only take a moment." Said Twilight, throwing the rest of ork's clothes into the water and poured soap on him. Then her horn glowed and water started to whirl. Whirlpool quickly transformed into spinning pillar of water that consumed the commando and disappeared after several seconds.

The ork was shivering, his face showing discontent. He waited until unicorn dried his clothes and dressed up. Then they separated, Twilight returned to library and Warkot followed Fluttershy, muttering something about: "them weird poniez" and "unorky smell".


After short march they finally reached Fluttershy's home. Yellow mare opened the door and they were greeted by annoyed white bunny.

"Hello Angel. Sorry you had to wait so long. Please, meet Warkot, he will stay with us for some time."

The bunny looked at their guest and hopped to him, then he started to gesticulate and making angry faces to him.

The ork leaned forward to take a better look. Then, much to Fluttershy's horror, with a quick move he picked Angel up and shoved him into his jaws.

"EEEEP!" Pegasus immediately flew to ork's eye level and shouted while piercing him with her stare. "SPIT HIM OUT THIS INSTANT! BAD ORK!"

Warkot winced and spat out mare's pet. "Y-yes boss!" He shouted surprised by her outburst.

"Angel are you alright?" Fluttershy landed next to swaying bunny that stank mercilessly, dazed by this whole incident and ork's breath. Mare picked him up and turned to Warkot. "You will not eat other creatures while under my care, understood?!" Her stare bore through him again.

"Yes boss!" He exclaimed and saluted.

"Good. Now come in please." Fluttershy carried Angel into the cottage and to the bathroom.

The ork squeezed through the small door and hit one of the bird-feeders hanging from the ceiling. "Uh?" He looked around the room, many small, frightened critters were staring at him from holes and feeders.

After few moments Fluttershy returned. "Hang your coat on a hook and make yourself comfortable while I organize a place place for you to sleep." Hmmm... He is too big for sofa or even my bed. Then she saw doors leading to the room she was using as lumber room. She entered the room in which there was one shelf and few boxes. She quickly started cleaning, and after several minutes the room was habitable. Then she brought matresses, pillows and blankets, making bed big enough for ork to fit in.

"And done. This will be your room Warkot. Sorry for harsh conditions but its all I could do. You can put your boots on the shelf."

Boy entered the room. He had to admit to himself that it was much better than his old quarters in the base back at Forlon. "Itz a good un boss."

Mare looked at him. "Please call me Fluttershy." She sent him a warm smile.

"Okay bo- Uttershy."

"Fluttershy."

"Urrr... Uttershy."

Mare shook her head. "It's okay. You must be exhausted. If you need anything I'll be upstairs. Goodnight Warkot." She left the room leaving the ork alone.

Warkot having nothing else to do, took off his boots and tossed them on the shelf. Then he laid down on the bed and covered himself with a blanket. But sleep wouldn't come. Cogs in ork's head were spinning like mad. Once again he called the yellow mare a boss. How doez she do dat!? She iz small and puny! I'z bigger an' stronger. It was bothering him to the core. He couldn't understand how she forced him to obey and how did she seemed more dangerous than most warbosses with her voice and stare only. "Datz not normal." He murmured and turned around. Ork reached to his boots and pulled out a knife from one of them. He looked at blade shining in the moonlight. She must be sleepin' right now. I could take care of it good an' propa. Nasty grin appeared on his face, but faded after few moments. But wot if she'z moar dangerouz than she lookz? Or dat'z one of them warp-weirdoz? Then it occurred to him, that even if he defeated her, he would be stuck there for good and probably never return to his WAAAGH. "Urgh..." He sighed and hid the knife back in his boot, then he finally managed to fall asleep.