• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 731 Views, 0 Comments

All I Need Is Love - James 4020

  • ...
3
 0
 731

A Terrible Date

As Cozy glow was getting ready for her date with sunny breeze she saw her friends there to help her get ready and flurry heart while helping cozy glow kept "nagging" her about how bad he was and could be but cozy glow was not listening while not noticing Appledancer staring at her dreamily.

"Do you like cozy glow or something", fast wing asked Appledancer while Pulling her friend aside breaking her out of her trance.

"I don't know ever since we met she's been on my mind but she likes colts and I'm not a colt but she might like me and--",
She was cutoff by her friend's hoof and fast wing chuckled at her friend and then hugged her.

-Sunny breeze arrived at cozy glow's house and knocked which made cozy glow dash down the stairs and open the door to see sunny breeze standing there-

"I asked my bosses if I could borrow the shop for our date and they agreed as long as I do extra work tomorrow", sunny breeze said winking at cozy glow and then kissing her cheek.

-As cozy glow and sunny breeze left on their date her friends watched still staring daggers at sunny breeze-

"You know you really changed since that time back in adoption services", cozy glow said snuggling up to sunny breeze not noticing his look of disgust which he quickly changed kissing her cheek again.

"Look before we go inside close your eyes i want to give you something", sunny breeze said with a smile.

Cozy glow closed her eyes only to have trash dumped on her by two other pegasus who were laughing along with sunny breeze.

"Was anything you told me true ?", cozy glow asked fighting back tears at the disappointment in herself for her stupidity and at him for lying to her.

"Of course not you wanna know why because psycho's can't be loved especially not from your weird family freak", sunny breeze left sugarcube corner laughing his flank off at what he just did to that poor girl who began flying home.

"Look girls i just don't trust him and that's a hill I'll--", flurry heart was cut off when she caught a whiff of a bad smell and opened the door to see her bestfriend standing there crying as much as the young princess wanted to rip her friend a new one she just hugged the pegasus and her friends followed suit.

Once cozy glow was cleaned up she walked in her room and saw Appledancer dancing but this time cozy glow silently joined her in the dance which made cozy glow feel a little better but Appledancer started talking to herself still not aware that cozy glow was there.

"C'mon Appledancer just say hey cozy glow sorry about everything i said and your date but please be my marefriend ugh why am i so bad at this", Appledancer groaned and was about to leave when she turned around and saw cozy glow standing there which made her blush and then cozy glow broke the silence.

"Sit down so i can tell you my story", cozy glow said preparing to share her story.