• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 730 Views, 0 Comments

All I Need Is Love - James 4020

  • ...
3
 0
 730

Welcome to the world

That night all of Screwball's friends and family were at the hospital and cozy glow's new friends were also there to help her console her father who was panicking about everything.

"What if something happens to the baby, what if it doesn't look like, great celestia what if I'm a bad father!!!", mothball said pacing only to see a bag poof in front of him.

"Dude, calm down it will all be fine you can't raise two kids with your mind on the brink of explosion", Zany said to his brother-in-law while nodding his head towards his niece cozy glow as well as winking at mothball who finally calmed down.

"The husband can enter now", nurse redheart said letting mothball into the delivery room.

Only to hear him scream and then cry and he walked out with a smile.

"Meet Looney ball everyone", mothball said holding his new daughter and everyone stared at her only to see her poof into her grandfather's arms then back into her father's hooves.

"Hey kid I'm your older sister", cozy glow said nervously to her new sister only for looney to grab her hoof making the pegasus nearly cry.

--back at cozy glows home while everyone else was still at the hospital with her parents she wanted to leave so she didn't cry in front of her sister--

-as the girls flew down they saw a colt with an orange coat and a dark red mane standing at the door-

"Sunny what are you doing here so late ?", cozy glow questioned sunny breeze who stood on her porch comeing his hair with the magic from his horn.

"Waiting for you I was gonna ask about our date tomorrow but you weren't home so i waited for my love to return", sunny breeze said smiling at cozy glow while her friends mainly flurry heart stared daggers at him.

"Sorry my mom went into labor but we can go tomorrow though I'm not to busy", cozy glow said blushing at the attention he was giving her.

Soon all of her friends went home tired after today as cozy glow went to sleep thinking of her date with sunny breeze.