• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 730 Views, 0 Comments

All I Need Is Love - James 4020

  • ...
3
 0
 730

A New Friendship

As the girls went to cozy glow's home they looked stunned at how nice it was and that there was chocolate milk everywhere and then they heard the door open behind them.

"Hey dad mom's cravings again ?", cozy glow said giggling at the bags her father was carrying into the house, then she remembered her friends and chuckled as mothball just waved and started putting the meal together for his pregnant wife.

"Mothy can you hurry please my cravings are getting crazier and the baby is getting hungrier", Screwball shouted from upstairs.

"Promise me you'll never get pregnant my little glow bug", mothball said tired as he flew upstairs and the kids heard screwball crying while mothball was talking frantically trying to calm her down.

"So that hot Changeling is your dad~", rose belle said suggestively staring upstairs which annoyed all of her friends but cozy glow most of all causing her to give rose belle an icy glare which was similar to her grandmother fluttershy's but scary to other creatures even more.

-The girls went to cozy glows room having to pull rose belle there who was trying to watch mothball who was cuddling with his pregnant wife at the moment-

"So cozy glow how has it Been since saving your family from the shadow dragon and can i keep a picture of your dad please", rose belle asked cozy glow which annoyed the pegasus more since she wanted a friend and not a fake one.

"Will you hush, sorry cozy glow she means well trust us but a better question is if you don't mind me askin how did you end up adopted ?", Appledancer asked the pegasus which made cozy glow look away shyly and not make eye contact. Appledancer put her hoof to her head knowing her question was wrong and stupid.

"Let's play truth or dare please", Cumulus said trying to break the tension of their new friends and all the girls agreed to the game

"Ok flurry i dare you to call the cake twins ask pound cake out on a date", fast wing said snickering while flurry heart blushed but still complied to what she said and magicked a telephone to herself and dialed the number while her friends snickered in the background and pumpkin cake picked up the phone.

"Hey pumpkin cake can i take your brother out on a date please ?", flurry heart said sheepishly only to hear pumpkin cake groaned on the other end and said whatever causing flurry heart to squeal and blush beat red while her friends laughed but then heard screwball scream causing the girls to rush in.

"Mom are you okay is something wrong with the baby ?", Cozy glow said worried about her mother and new sibling.

"The baby's coming", Screwball said as she looked at her daughter.