• Published 16th Oct 2021
  • 2,084 Views, 7 Comments

Our reign of terror - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



All the King's enemies are defeated, or are they?

  • ...
6
 7
 2,084

A wedding, and fun

Queen Midnight Terror's P.O.V:

Today was the double wedding of RainbowDash and Soarin and Scootaloo and Spike.

Because they were in the army, their wedding was going to be held in the throne room.

Pinkie-pie was making the cakes, Rarity the clothes, and AppleJack was getting the bracelets made.

The wedding was going to be after sunset.

***************************************************

I had just finished setting the sun (Sombra had given that responsibility of the sun to me) when Sombra rose the moon and covered the sky with stars.

The night was the only thing other than me that he loved.

I asked, "Are you ready?"

Sombra answered, "Sure. And you?"

"I'm fully ready. Let's go down now."

"Ok."

I teleported us into the throne room, and we sat on our thrones.

Sombra smiled at me, and I kissed him. Then, the wedding started.

The guests were some umbrums and ponies. The bracelet bearer for RainbowDash and Soarin was Spitfire, while Scootaloo and Spike's one was Rarity.

RainbowDash's dress was just like her one at the gala, except it was colored rainbow.

Soarin and Spike were wearing suits. Scootaloo's dress was like her flower girl one, except it had much more decoration.

Spitfire asked RainbowDash, "Do you accept this stallion as your husband?"

Rainbow replied with, "I do."

Spitfire then asked Soarin, "Do you accept this mare as your wife?"

Soarin nodded, "I do."

Spitfire gave them their bracelets and said, "You may now kiss the bride!"

And Soarin did. The same thing happened with Scoot and Spike, except that Rarity was the bracelet bearer.

Music started to play, and in a flash of pink, two cakes appeared.

They both were vanilla cakes with red icing. The words written were, Happy wedding!

Rainbow and Soarin cut their cake while Scoot and Spike cut theirs.

Sombra and I were the first to eat since we allowed the wedding to happen.

****************************************************

After the wedding ended, we had gone to our bedroom, tired.

We both had a shower, and then I sat next to Sombra on our bed.

Sombra surprised me by suddenly kissing me. I kissed him back.

Our kiss deepened and our tongues touched. The space between us closed, and our bodies touched.

Sombra pulled out of the kiss and I looked at him.

He answered my unspoken question. "Let's take our clothes off first."

We both did that, and then Sombra pulled me onto the bed. He lay on top of me, and we kissed.

As the kiss deepened, I felt a feeling that I had never felt before.

We finally broke our kiss for air. We breathed and then, we kissed again.

Our tongues touched, and I felt something pressing into me.

Sombra broke the kiss to ask, "Since you've read so many books, you know where our kiss is going, don't you?"

"I do."

"Are you ready for this?"

"I'm ready."

"One warning, it'll hurt at first, but you'll get used to it."

Sombra moved his hind hooves, revealing his member.

I asked, "Are you sure that can fit inside me?"

Sombra looked down at it, then at me before saying, "I'm sure. I'll do it carefully. After all, I wouldn't want to hurt my love."

Sombra nuzzled my neck and began leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my abdomen.

Then, he put one of his forehooves between my hind hooves; I felt a wave of pleasure go through me.

Then, Sombra put his member inside me slowly. I felt goosebumps all over, and we kissed.

Sombra moved his member in and out, and I felt an indescribable feeling.

I screamed, "Sombra!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!"

He smirked, "Sure, my love."

He moved harder and faster. With each thrust, I felt like I was going to explode from all the sensations.

"Sombra...I'm gonna cum...."

He screamed back, "Me too!"

We screamed each other's names before letting our juices flow.

"Sombra!"

"Midnight!"

*****************************************************

After Sombra had his shower, I had mine. I let the water flow over my body, washing all our love juices away.

It was the best thing ever. I finished my shower and went into our bedroom.

Our lovemaking had made a mess, so with a glow of his horn, Sombra removed all traces of it.

I lay next to Sombra. After turning the lights off, he said, "Goodnight, my love."

I replied, "Goodnight to you too."

We kissed once more and then drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Author's note: If the sex scene wasn't that good, it's because I've never written one before. I felt like I just had to add that. Before you go, don't forget to...Vote...Comment...Like...Share!