• Published 30th Dec 2021
  • 331 Views, 3 Comments

In Between - LulaMoonBow



Sunset Shimmer meets her original human self, who is unconciously destroying both the worlds Sunset knows.

  • ...
 3
 331

Chapter 6

“So you randomly see and hear ponies from the other Twilight‘s world throughout the day, and your magical journal isn’t working? Sounds like there’s an imbalance between the two worlds. The division between here and Equestria is either building up or crumbling down,” Twilight suggested.

“Sounds about right.”

“Then to fix it, we’ll have to figure out who or what is causing it. It couldn’t have just started out of nowhere. We’ll have to find the culprit, and then find what they’re doing, and then-“

“Yeah, okay Twilight,” Rainbow Dash stopped her. “You guys can discuss this egghead stuff later. So Sunset, any news from the Princess? You haven’t told us yet what you were talking about to her.”

“We were discussing the problem, duh.”

“Nothing else? Sounds pretty boring. Also, don’t duh me.”

Sunset rolled her eyes.

“Yes, did Twilight tell you anything about what’s going on in Equestria?” Rarity asked.

“Yeah, I miss her a lot,” Fluttershy whispered.

“Well, there is one thing.”

Sunset’s friends looked at her expectantly.

“Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stepped down from the throne, so Twilight took their place...”

“Wait WHAT?!!!”

“That’s wonderful!”

“Are you telling me she has an entire country to appreciate her AND that she gets to wear a crown?!”

“Well, she IS awesome!!”

“The princesses made a great choice! Twilight would make an excellent ruler.”

“She’s not a ruler, silly! She’s way taller than 12 inches!”

“Not that type of ruler, Pinkie...”

“Since when?” Twilight inquired.

“Umm.. for a couple of months now...”

“And you only just got to know?!”

“Um, y-yes?”

Rarity noticed that Sunset was starting to feel uncomfortable. “I’m sure Twilight has her reasons. So, who are the suspects?”

“Huh?”

“You know, who do you think might be behind this dilemma? Between the two worlds?”

“Ohh, that. Well, I don’t really have any suspects...”

“Let’s get started then, shall we?”